Car Enthusiasts

Silver Member
Username: Dj_excite

Post Number: 146
i want to put stock g35 rims on altima 2.5 how do you guys think they'll look and also will they be a good fit on my car....offset}

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14891
It only matters if you like them. Who cares who else would like them. it's your car, its your money :-)

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids like my rhyme...

Post Number: 4095
i would go with the nissan se-r wheels... they look kind of similar to the g35 wheels, but they look great.

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
....dam, i get replies after so long...got a new car now. Thanks though.

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 812

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14958
What car did you end up getting?

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
ye i was laughing when i saw this too but hey its cool, someone brought the thread back up..sort of lol.
I still have the altima but got a mazda3 now got it for an excellent deal so said why not. Real nice interior for the price, real nice car overall for the price i just wish i had 24 grand to buy the speed3 instead but its not too slow or fast its a fun car to drive and its good on gas, got it in manual with tan interior and rally white paint job with black pin stripes. Added Intake, HID sys (4300k)and soon will do exhaust rims and what not.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14972
Nice...congrats!

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1493
I'd rather have a WRX than a Speed3 or 6. Symmetrical AWD FTW.

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
yea i'd take a wrx over anything even now. BUT that is if there wasn't a money issue. you cant get a good car for under 13 though..and i payed right around there for the mazda with ABS and a lot of other sh!t, so its a excellent deal for the car.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us