Please remove zulu

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22057
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/695909.html#POST1977935

Admin: This man is spreading false information on me. The falsehood he is spreading is of an extreme kind, and he must be stopped.
please remove his membership and this offensive post.
Thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16618
If U are going to ban anybody for bashing, slander, and libel, then I suggest U start with Nalin Nydas and Subash...they consistenly attack everybody and spread false rumors and stories with malious intent...and that proof is all over your server and archives, so its not something U were unaware of....thats why the site is empty and U have no monies or active members and internet hits anymore... and have a serious bleeding here..

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1262
LK Username: Lklives
Doreen Username: Djsmith

and
Those who call themselves fun bunch consisting of but not limited to:
zulu Username: Runnerguy
G2 Username: Jitu
Chaff Username: Chaff
( Ø -Greg- Ø ) Username: Mrgreg

Have constantly indulged in racial slurs, bashing, and libel against myself, nydas, Plymouth or others seeking/providing technical information in the Satellite forum.

The archives are full of LK and Doreen's vulgar salacious posts that has got nothing to do with Satellite forum - which they they themselves posted and now claim to be false rumours or stories.

Recently Doreen has organized a coordinated bashing by collecting thier email address through ecoustics PM. Many good and decent persons keep away becuase of them They also post very vulgar pictures as well.

Like any Cyberstalkers they claim false victimization.that the victim is harassing him/her, wheneevr there is a response to their most vulgar personal/racial attacks against either me, nydas or Plymouth.

The posts they post are very harmful to ecoustics. Doreen has been banned few times, latest in Januaru 2011 with Username: Doreenakadj.

It is time she is removed along with others who are indulging in coordinated attacks against not only myself, nydas, Plymouth etc,, but also against others who seeek or provide technical information as well.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2496

I've been a member there for long time , but never post there anymore. Since a azzhole with the nick Plymouth showed up bragging he's the Admins buttboi and starting running the site to the ground with his admin powers banning everybody that's not a doucenet mole and ratfink most members have moved on to reputable sites like this one. they have a tactic were every new member must be a old member with a new nick so they label them troublemakers ,attack them ,banned them deleteing posts but alway's allow their bashing posts to stay. Really sick bunch of azzholes there now. watch out for a retard Nydas, and her co-hert Subashi. Keep your butt plugs in place , they like to re-end ya a back stab ya too!

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16617
Zulu the azz hole

This attack come again from Doreen the queen on newcardnews, the joke is that Doreen is Satscanner making trouble again and again!

Nothing new for the shemale!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22103
Plymouth: I am still concerned about the kind of posts that zull is posting. See start of thread. I think he must be suspended and post removed

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16621
Nydas

I think also that Admin must clean the forum but I let the Admin doing his work.

Gold Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 1547
LMAO ... the truth is ... I collected the email from those user becasue at the time I was not going to come back to this site ( reasons are very clear) And i wanted to keep in contact with them !!!
NOT FOR THE REASONS YOU SAY NALIN
''''Recently Doreen has organized a coordinated bashing by collecting thier email address through ecoustics PM. """"

yet another lie and story telling by Nalin Admin: This man is spreading false information on me. The falsehood he is spreading is of an extreme kind, and he must be stopped.
claims made by Nalin that are to be false rumours or stories.

When are you going to get this nalin.. THE ADMIN HAS LET ME COME BACK AS MY OLD NICK djsmith.... if he doesnt want me here, he wouldn't of allowed me to be here this long SO GET OVER YOUR CHILDISH CRYING ABOUT IT. AND GROW THE FU CK UP!!!

Plymouth says """let the Admin doing his work""".

Yeah right , we are all still waiting for that to happen. the ADMIN doesn't understand the rules of this forum... HE NEEDS TO GO BACK AND LEARN THEM...

Because if he was DOING HIS WORK AS ADMIN you Nalin plymouth and subash should by all rights been banned or suspend yourselves.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1548
I wonder what the admins job would be like if i came in this forum and kept asking him to REMOVER"" false information on me"""?

he wouldnt have the time to do his real job because he would be here removing all your false BS Plymouth Nalin and Subash...

But then maybe i should . that's how Plymouth became MOD isn't it?, Because he complained so many times a day that the admin got sick of """DOING HIS JOB AS ADMIN""" and gave Plymouth mod rights to remover and ban members himself , so the admin didn't have to listen to Plymouths crying or Nalins .

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16646
Crying Queen!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1590
talk about crying queen .... Plymouth why do you talk about youself and Nalin like that?

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22221
zulu is useless here.
Please remove him.

Username: Sam_smith

Post Number: 2
A Day of General Thanksgiving to Almighty God for the bountiful harvest with which Canada has been blessed.

Happy Thanksgiving too all of our American friends.
enjoy your day full of Football and Turkey
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us