Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25156
http://https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forumrules.htm

Gold Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 1267
Thank you Paul

strange how the admin can't give me this link.. thought that was his job?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1268
first i would like something done to 2 of you outstanding members

Subash

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1209

I have requested this many times to have them BANNED or SUSPENDED. With out any responce back from either you or Admin himself..

Now i WILL take things into my own hand and invite the law into this ... either Amarican or Canadian don't matter to me .

all they need to do is read and can see for themselves what i am talking about.. but incase you are unaware of thesSeriousness of the situation . i will post t to you here what i have requested of the 2 members of this forum

to subash

Djsmith posted on Friday, October 14, 2011 - 21:42 GMT

where is your proof.. of any of your claims against me?

for all you know i am all talk... i didn't sell or twist, force anyone to use anything i posted.

Plus.. to be charged for any software crimes , they have to find it in my home ( good luck to that) if it's not in my home or being used.

All the links to down oad software is not a crime against me ... if you ever bother to open any link that i posted here , the software is all TRAIL WARE to download FREELY to any one that uses it .... the cracks, ( THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO) are not working if you bothered to read .

Plus I can post any sequence of numbers and saying they are the right working�½ cracks.

So prove I use them or sell them
THAT MY UNEGICATED FELLOW MEMBER is not a crime AGAINST ME.

You on the other hand have provided IP address of iks servers on this site ( that i have saved in my emails) How on earth is posting known IP addresses not a crime? Do you own them? Did the server say its ok for you to post them? ( unless you are the owner)

It only takes one Canadian officer to read and take the IP's you've posting .... find out what server owns the IP address ... trace your IP address from the sever back to the END USER ( you) ... ( and I am assuming you are an end user) then go to your home and have a warrant to search your place of residence... find the iks receiver active and working (either hooked up the your internet and computer or not)... displaying pirated TV from Bell ( a Canadian businss) on your TV that is in Canada owned by a Canadian!!!...

POSTING THAT I AM A " CROOK , WHORE ,GUTTER SL UT.�½ ..etc STATING THAT I PARTICAPATE IN WEBCAM CYBER SEX... etc IS A CRIME AGAINST YOU!!!!! even if it is posted on an American site or not.. You are a CANADIAN citizen as well am I. There for, You are in violation of Canadian laws. To be sued , charged whatever in a Canadian court of law.

YOU ARE GUILTY OF PIRACY FOR THE USE OF BELL TV CHANNELS ! IF THE POLICE CATCH YOU.

But on more of a personal matter of allegations you've posted against my livelihood and character

YOU ARE GUILTY OF DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER UMOUNGST OTHER THINGS. ( IF I CHOOSE TO PRESS CHARGES!!!! )

AND THAT MY CANADIAN COHORT I CAN PROVE.!!!!!

do you understand this???? or must i call the police myself and have them red you your rights???

As i have asked Naln to do earlier today ... i am now asking you ..

PLEASE DO NOT DEFAME ME AGAIN.. OR YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE BUT TO HAVE YOU CHARGED!!!!!

to Nalin

nydas

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21948

I also have requested he stop his false alligations towards me

"""It is illegal in Canada to post lies and defaming remarks against the Queen"...... True

BUT... in Canada, they also have laws against cyber bullying and Slander not to mention defamation of charcater over the internet . Be it on an American site or not.

The members that are posting these false accusation and slanderous , defaming remarks against a Canadian "IF beging Canadians thenselves " can be sued IN A CANADIAN COURT OF LAW if proven guilty!!

Since you and your friends here have done so , so many countless times.... I am asking you nicely to please stop your accusation and slanderous , defaming remarks towards me once again.

if you all will not comply to my request... then you all are GUILTY in acts of said remarks if you cintinue.

Defending ones self, in protesting to or any defaming remarks is not against the law.
what one might post in their defences may also me concidered slander and so on.

so watch what you post from now on Nalin ,Subah and Plymouth... you never know who might be keeping records of your activities on this site.as evidence in a court of Canada.

Oh and remeber this .. the admin can delete what ever he wishes but the proper authorities can still get all the posts .

thank you and have a good day.

just saying

and further more
Nalin is also incrimadating an other member

nydas

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21948

Nydas posted on Friday, October 14, 2011 - 15:05 GMT

Hello Mike. Sada will likely be back over the weekend after a long holiday. Subash is the current reliable helper here for IKS. There definitely is a difference between Rocket and NFPS, but the details are minor. However, some of the information concerning NFPS does no apply to rocket whereas most of the things said about Rocket can or could be used for NFPS.
On the forum, you also have to watch out for another idiot who calls himself G2 (username:jittu)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1269
must i even bring to your attention to the rules of this site as well .... of which they are also in violation of?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1270
i am done playing it your way Admin ....who ever you are

(You had better hope that you are not a Canadian citisian Admin .. or i will bring up charges against you as well.)

DO NOT TEST ME ON THIS.... either you suspended them or Ban them for good. or you can ignore me once again and delete this thread ( like usual)

But if you do and nothing is done to either of them , you will be dealling with the law yourself too, because i will have them charge you some how and also have you invesigated

With any luck FIRED for failure to up hold not only this forum rules but the INTERNET LAWS as well.

Forum Rules

The mission of this board is to provide the easiest to use discussion forum for anyone interested in Home or Car Electronics. Registration is required before you are allowed to post. We value your participation! Feel free to post questions, answers, opinions, suggestions, feedback, or information regarding Hi-Fi, A/V, Car Electronics, Home Theater, Photography or Accessories. Acceptable use of this discussion board must meet this mission.

POSTING GUIDELINES

•DO a search of this board and eCoustics.com before posting any questions.
•DO use your real name when posting messages.
•DO check back in a day or so to see if your question has been answered.
•DO remember to thank anyone who took the time to answer your question. A little courtesy goes a long way.
•DO NOT post any of the following: serial numbers, license numbers, passwords, phone numbers, advertisements, or spam for obvious reasons.
•DO NOT use profanity or demean your fellow users.
•DO NOT post your message or question to more than one discussion on this board.
•DO NOT post your message in a subtopic where your message does not belong.
•DO NOT type in ALL CAPS.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21964
To the Admin: Subash is a good helper and is always bugged and harrassed by Doreen, and some of her friends at every post.
G2 (username: jittu) is exceeded the limits of propriety by using excessive foul language and he should be promptly banned. There is not a single post of his asking for or giving help, and hardly any that are satellite related. He posts in the satellite forum.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1279
once again I will remind you the forum of which you are referring to in not a "HELP SUPPORT FROUM.. it is a DISCUSSION FORUM ... or have you been miss informed.. Perhaps the admin IN DOING HIS JOB AND ACTING ON HIS RESPONCABLITYS HERE AS THE ADMIN should post just what this site is all about. AND RULES AND SO ON .. It is clear that the ADMIN PLAYS FAVERTS HERE ...

It is my given right to email Admin himself.... and since it is clear to me that every time i try to send an email out to him VIA this site .. the admin blocks it from getting through OR Brian himself is ignoring my request for help.

now i will tell you and the admin I HAVE NOT BROKEN ANY LAWS OR RULES THIS SITE!!

WHY HAVE EVERY EMAIL REQUEAT TO THE OWNER OF THIS SITE BY ME , BEEN EITHER IGNORRED OR NOT SENT ON TO THE EMAIL RESIPIENT ?

I am giving MY LAWYER this information

and the admin can not delete my registered letter to Admin himself.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1211
Admin:

Doreen trespassing in this site, several time she has herself claimed she came back with a new identity and she is the same person as this.

Username: Doreenakadj
Your Name (Displayed next to your posts): Doreen
Last Logged In: January 16, 2011
Total Posts: 5924
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It is time she is permanently banned before she does further harm to ecoustics

Gold Member

Post Number: 1283
Do not forget this i just got in my email

--------------------------------------------------------
Forum: Home Video: Satellite TV: TO ALL CANADIANS
------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Subash on Saturday, October 15, 2011 - 22:11 GMT:

The ecoustics site is based in California, the law applicable is
California Penal Code 646.9 PC and US federal law USC sec. 223.

Doreen and Fun bunch members based in Canada can be extradited to U.S.
to face criminal charges since Canada has an extradition treaty with
United States.

Fun bunch members if based in California can be arrested, if they are
based outside California but anywhere else in the United States they
can be arrested and brought to California under the:
Uniform Interstate and International Procedure Act, 13 U.L.A. 355

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME and the admin

HOW I AM TREASPASSING ?

I am not doing any to harm to this site .... IT IS POSTS LIKE YOURS THAT DO "HARM" TO ME .....POSTED BY YOU!!!!!!!

based on what grounds do you "really" want me BANNED AGAIN FOR THE COUNTLESS TIME!!!!

NOE I ASK YOU PLEASE STOP YOUR DEFAMING ME AGAIN

KEEP AWAY FROM ME >>> DO NOT POST ABOUT ME>>> STOP ALL YOU FALSE RUMORS ABOUT ME...ETC

ALL THE TIMES I WAS SUSPENDED WAS SOLOLY UPON YOURS < NAKINS AND PLYMOUTHS REQUEST

You 3 are the only members that have a problem with me being here. All have you have posted I am a fake IMPOSTER STEALLING "THE REAL DOREENS NAME" I told you it was me every time I HAVE NEVER KEPT THIS FACT FROM THE ADMIN OR ANY MEMEBR... NOT MY FAUL YOU DO NOT CLEARLY UNDERSTAND THIS>>>Please stop posting your requests to have me banned . You think getting ride of me will make this site or should i say the Satellite tv forum all yours ? You and you other two bodys ask the admin to BANNED EVERYONE THAT DISSAGREES WITH ANY OF YOU THREE..... EXPLAIN PLEASE WHY YOU DO THIS ?

All 3 of you have asked the admin to banned inocent newbies because you all THOUGHT they were me ..
YOU CRY AND BEG EVERY WEEK TO HAVE MEMBERS BANNED

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21989
Admin is the only person who has right to suspend.
Subash, and I as members have complained against you and Plymouth also has complained. In all such instances it is the complaint that is evaluated by the Admin and whenever he feels there is justification in the complained he acts according to his own guidelines.
With your recent harangue, and many other statements you have made, Subash feels and I agree with him that you should be banned again.
The basic fact is that you were banned, and therefore, you should not come back under another username and even that is enough to put a ban on you again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us