somethings not right...

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 5227
.. its not normal for Plymouth or Nalin to post one or two posts in one day... the only normal thing, they both had to try and bash me again when they did post... LOL

But thats not why I am posting this ... I have been getting a few emails from members here NOT FROM THE ECOUSTICS NOTIFICATIONS EITHER... just email to email accounts.. anyway with in these emails there are links... links that are in fact a virus/ Trojans. Upon confronting the sender of these emails, they deny ever sending me anything lately and say they have gottin the same thing happening to them.

I think SOMEONE OR SOMEONES are some how getting into this sites IP information and are sending us emails to each other either to crash our COMPUTERS or GAIN all INFO from our computers ( maybe spying' on me / us.)

What I find even stranger is Plymouth and Nalin are not posting much.. ( preoccupied perhaps?) Are they sitting back getting into members computers here to set us up and then RAT US OUT TO THE MAN... Not sure if thats even legal. and or will hold up in court but.... be careful what you click on in your emails

I would not put it past either of them. Remember, Plymouth claims to be a "MOD" ( privy to our IP info) and Nalin is his ONE AND ONLY FRIEND HERE and (a software developer)... both gone for days now. Just as the emails are starting to come in... think about it .

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5228
OH .. forgot to mention ... ADMIN can you please check into this

Thank you

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1643
But you see the problem is you are giving them attention so they are going to keep screwing with you.

Very simple list of things to do for stupid end users who talk out of there /\ss.

Disable WAN ping on your router if you have, if you are plugged directly in to your modem i hope you have a good firewall and not the one in windows. Get a router and stay behind NAT and a firewall.

If you are on a MAC you are even more open to attack then a windows box. The windows viruses won't work on a Mac but they have some nasty security holes. There a UNIX system so any one fluent with the shell can do what they want once they are in.

if you are on ipv6 and it does not start with the fe80::/10 prefix you have a public address not a private address which means you are open to attack and most firewalls do not protect IPv6 right now or no one turns them on.

Have some form of active antivirus, it should catch anything when it trys to run not after.

Learn to make bootable backups of your OS drive and have all your data backed up, preferably off site and a hard backup that you keep at a friend's house or in a safety deposit box.

Never hurts to encrypt your data and your wifi. For wifi use WPA-PSK or WPA2-PSK with TKIP or WPA2 with AES. It's free and usually built in to your wireless router or access point. For your laptop or desktop use true crypt it's free and will keep your data safe if your computer is stolen.

Use pass phrases instead of passwords or use passwords that are 10+ characters in length or longer with upper case, lower case, numbers and special characters. if you want to have secure login's for your websites use last pass they have an amazing setup that makes great passwords and keeps you safe, read up on it before using it. Also use a different password for every site.

any login info you enter on a page that says http:// is sent in clear text and any one can read it, any login info sent over https:// should be safe unless man in the middle attacks are taking place or you are singing in to a cloned or faked site.

Never give info to anyone or anything asking for your login info that is not a trusted source and even then you are taking a risk of having that data relayed if the site has been compromised.

Don't do anything important on public wifi without using a VPN or SSH. You can also use TOR I suggest using the Firefox add on for TOR its pretty idiot proof.

More revisions may be made later to this list.

gcs8 / deathoob

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5240
WOW this is strange.. I can't believe this thread is still here....

Admin are you feeling OK ?

Usually all my threads would be deleted by now.... startin' to get a lil suspicious about your behavior ADMIN .

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5241
Thanks deathoob for the info .. I knew most of what you posted already, but I did learn a thing or two from your post.

"Have some form of active antivirus, it should catch anything when it trys to run not after" >>> AVG did stop it.

thanks again

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1645
np

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 15611
Totally BS from Dorothy Jane!

Your threads and posts are deleted because too much stupid!

Start by using a true not hacked Windows7 then maybe you will not have all these troubles with your PC!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5253
is it ?

Bronze Member
Username: Virusinjector

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 61
WTF? admin , DEAL WITH PLYMOUTH

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23912
He won't. It's not profitable to his bottom line to do so.

Y'all know the deal lol.

Silver Member
Username: Toothpic

Post Number: 236
If he wont deal with me calling him a no good useless piece of chit ADMIN,,, Why would he deal with but-boy Plymouth??

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5283
}Your threads and posts are deleted because too much stupid!

FUNNY ....the last time i looked all my threads are still here .... Guess the admin is either to lazy to delete them or maybe he LIKES THEM.

Maybe the admin that Plymouth Kisses his @ss isn't here any more and this is a new one.

If that is the case ....I like this admin. TEHEE

Bronze Member
Username: Virusinjector

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 67
Plymouth
Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 15621
Posted on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 04:42 pm:
Dorothy

You are a troll!

My little Virus, do you know the word banning?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why should I have been threatened with banning?

BC I showed the members here the correct info that he and Nyda were incorrect in there posts?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5288
you are a threat to his reputation now ... HE MUST "BANNEDED" ALL THREATS so he and nalin are the only ones that look smart.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5289
talk about " to much stupid"

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 457
and its july 2011 now and things haven't changed a bit LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video