Post Number: 21674
MrGreg2U
Username: Mrgreg2u

He has started posting in many threads

Please ban him

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 652
what about all the threads that you trashed , bashing members .. in all the NHL threads you or subash started highjacking and bashing .. what about your own troublemaking way

your double standers are fucked up you can start sh!t all the time and when members strike back at you, they are now the only trouble makers?

Admin get the facts straight here ....Nalin and subash have been distrupting the sat forum by either spamming the threads with off topic garage. or they start. bashing someone because subash is just pain rude.

B4 you go and ban or suspend someone .. take a good hard look at who started what and where.

like i said in all the NHL threads the answers are there ... it's time to ride this site of the arrogant self centered members that think they are untuchable ... Admin your fault for not doing your job right in thinking Nalin and subash are justifable with all thier false info and harassing.

do yourself a favor and just ban them... they are running this site into the ground don't you see this?

Silver Member

Post Number: 653
just look at his link "HE HAS STARTED POSTING IN MANY THREAD ... "

SO WHAT HE IS ENTILTED TOO POST .... new members are what ? supose to stfu and only let nalin and subash post . to h3ll with everyone else.?

come on newbies are accussed of being other members that nalin or subash don't like ...

i asked a friend of mine to resister here to prove a point that nalin would attack her accussing her of being greg raf. then she was banned. just because nalin asked you too... she didnt even say much at all execpt ask what was his problem. WTF is that....?

you admin have an itchy trigger finger and you are helping nalin win by ruining this site ... you just dont see it. the things he post are not even close to FTA or satellite tv related. mostly off topic junk.

open your eyes and see Nalin and subash for what they are ...even plymouth doesn't associate with them any more .. he smartened up and got wize to their head games. don't let them fool you anymore too admin.

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 966
Doreen:
Low life liar you come into the threads and start bashing. Even when caught lying red handed you try to deny it.

Here you came in just to start bashing
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/688475.html#POST1966528

Silver Member

Post Number: 967
Another Example of Doreen lying

Doreen
Silver Member

Post Number: 630
Djsmith posted on Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 13:01 GMT

"If you will notice .. the threads that i asked be deleted are gone and i I am still here.... I think you need to learn the meaning of spamming and defending. "
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/688404.html#POST1966614

Two threads are still there and you know it and pretend as though you do not understand it, - Pathological Liar

Silver Member

Post Number: 655
grow up subash .. and quit lying to yourself only fools do that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 970
Doreen you are an idiot, you are not worth polishing my shoe, get lost

Silver Member

Post Number: 679
have you been told off today sub ash .. concider yourself told off again by me . Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 680
first link i said """"why didnt subash just tell him that i wonder ?""""
that is not bashing idiot it is concidered being sarcastic.

look who is calling me a liar... you lie all the time and you know NOTHING.... so STFU

Silver Member

Post Number: 681
i also wrote in the second link """""you love making something out of BS... just so you can be seen around this place as a big man ... well little man you are an idiot ... your wife married an idiot.. your children have an idiot as their father... your mother gave birth to an idiot... your father should of stopped and pulled out b4 he got your mother pregnant with an idiot child. he should be shoot.""""

now that is bashing but true i am guilty of bashing you. and mean every word of it too

Silver Member

Post Number: 722
nydas

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21705

Nydas posted on Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 20:36 GMT

Shut up bi tch!!!

Shut up bi tch!!!

Shut up bi tch!!!

Shut up bi tch!!!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/688802.html

nice post Nalin... and you're and angel here and can do no wrong ...

Admin he is getting a bit hostile...

Silver Member

Post Number: 723
nydas

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21705

Nydas posted on Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 20:36 GMT

Shut up School Girl!!!

Shut up School Girl!!!

Shut up School Girl!!!

Shut up School Girl!!!

sorry missed this one posted by Nalin

Silver Member

Post Number: 724
and once again he posted this

nydas

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21707

Nydas posted on Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 20:41 GMT

Shut up bi tch!!!

Shut up bi tch!!!

Shut up bi tch!!!

Shut up bi tch!!!
the time is just different LOL

oh admin .. its time to clean house.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1015
Doreen:
your husband is a pimp who has married a woman with no character
your children have an idiot as their mother.
your mother gave birth out of wedlock to to an idiot...
your mother should have been sterilized so that she would not give birth to idiots like you who are a burden on taxpayer
your biological father should have been castrated b4 he got your mother pregnant with an idiot child.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25047
Lol. Loved the show.

Right up there with the Dukes!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1017
Username: Raf______
Gutter trash - comes back after being banned so many times

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 808
subas , the 'dish network and bell' service provider thief wants someone dealt with criminally...

....what will she do if ecoustics does not meet her demands ..stay tuned ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1018
Doreen:
You need to be banned again.

Silver Member

Post Number: 751
based on what? .. you're just a rude subash! join the club mr king of bashing ..

see i strike back at your none called for bashing , just because your rude to me ... if you don't like my bashing you, don't start bashing me then SIMPLE and easily done.

IN OTHER WORDS SHUT YOUR MOUTH IF YOU DON"T LIKE WHAT OTHERS POSTS. ( not my fault you don't understand simple rules) ....

it's like being in war, you shoot at me ... I SHOOT BACK!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1020
Pathological liar, you start it and do not like the response.

Plymouth also observed it, admins can also see that. The example is right here nydas did not mention your name, it was at another idiot who just indulges in bashing. You jumped in when you are not even a party - unless you are also posting under Username: Mrgreg2u

Obviously you do not have anything better to do, however anytime you bash, you will get it back. No showing the other cheek.

Silver Member

Post Number: 752
unlike other third world countrys we . true Canadians born and rased. are peace keepers. unlike your mother land. (shoot first ask question later then deny any actions)... I have pride. unlike you do either. You are just RUDE. with no rime or reason to being here let alone have anything good to contribute to this site.

other than show the world what an ignorent person you are and useless to this site.

90% of your posts are bashing ones. It's not hard to see just what your agenda here is. TO BASH ... SUBASH

Silver Member

Post Number: 753
humm want me to stalk the archive to get proof you start things many many times ... you go into threads ( i am not posting in) and accuse me of things and bring my name up FIRST then i go into that thread and strike back at you.. how the heck do i start it ?

A Sociopath

A sociopath is typically defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. A sociopath is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused - it is done to get one's way). Sociopaths have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. Sociopaths are often charming and charismatic, but they use their talented social skills in manipulative and self-centered ways >>> NALIN

Compulsive Liar

A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary. For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning (unlike sociopaths), rather they simply lie out of habit - an automatic response which is hard to break and one that takes its toll on a relationship >>>>> SUBASH

Habitual Liar : a person who routinely makes untrue statements >>>>SUBASH

ASLO CAN BE KNOW AS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!!>>> SUBASH

Silver Member

Post Number: 754
"""""You jumped in when you are not even a party - unless you are also posting under Username: Mrgreg2u""""""

you asking or saying i am this Mrgre2u member subash?
this is a tipical remark made by you ... jumping the gun and falsely acussing members of being other members using an other name.

this just proves you are a Compulsive Liar

Gold Member

Post Number: 1023
You are an idiot sine you cannot read a full sentence
"You jumped in when you are not even a party - unless you are also posting under Username: Mrgreg2u "

Meaning I believed it was not you and correct me if I am wrong.

Either you are a retard or a crook

Silver Member

Post Number: 755
i dont steal tv channels .. you're the crook.

i am neither retarded or Mrgreg2u.. so yeah you're wrong.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1026
You are crooked as well as retarded anyone reading your post can conclude that

Res ipsa loquitur

Silver Member

Post Number: 756
LMAO ...LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE....
you want to deny the facts , you keep lying to yourself subash .. you and VERY few believe you anyway..mostly the imaginary friends you have on this site... LOSER
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us