Request for help from admins here...thread now deleted...Strike!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6050
Request for help from admins here...thread now deleted by admins...Strike!...6-7 Dec

Looks like we hit a nerve here...I notice the thread which was something titled like "Please ban this person" has now been DELETED!...the thread started off about "Jennifer" and someone wanting Jennifer" banned (NOT me)..but eventually the thread got turned into many posts by myself and some others requesting some new admins and mods to control our particular Forums of interest here at Ecoustics..and the need to ban 2 trouble makers "18 Volts" and "LK is a Loser", whom I have stated here at (Ecoustics Message board - Suggestions & Feedback) and in the DSS forums that ALL these troublemakers in ALL the Forums here, are actually the admins/mods themselves, using other nicks...I explained how the # of posts and threads = # internet hits = #1 at Google = BIG money from sponsors = BIG money for Ecoustics...and since we are the buyers from the sponsors, and WE are the posters here that make this site #1, enabling Ecoustics to earn BIG money, that we DO have POWER!

I asked numerous times for past 4 days for a REPLY from an admin, regarding new admin/mods and how its FREE, since many of already do admin at other sites and would volunteer here, so its FREE for Ecoustics and won't hurt their wallet..and it will definitely IMPROVE our Forums and the members ability to learn and seek and find his/her answers..and that Ecoustics must listen to us and NOT just "DELETE" our threads or IGNORE us!...this is a 2 way street!

well after 4 days , we still did NOT get a post REPLY...but we got an answer!...the admins DELETED the thread!...so obviously I and some others here, hit a nerve and the nail on the head!...we got their attention at Ecoustics, and once again did they only NOT REPLY, but added insult to injury by DELETING the thread here, so others could NOT see it! ...therefore

I mentioned a STRIKE here for 2-3 days, to get the attention of the admin/mods to show that we members do HAVE power, all of us, especially the top posters and respected members of each Forums here..who can pass that along to the members of their particular Forums here....I will be asking the members of the DSS forums to stop posting for 2 days Wed/Thurs 6-7 Dec, as a sign of unity...we need more admin/mods to stop and take back these forums which are filled with bashers and troublemakers!...United We Stand, Divided We Fall!...a proven point in history!...

So again I ask ALL members to STOP posting on Wednesday and Thursday 6-7 December..and return back on Friday 8 December...in the meantime, people can use other mentioned sites, which someone can post in their respective Forums of interest here..

There is already a few " List of Reputable DSS sites" threads posted in the Dss Satellite forums etc for the members there....

I myself am NOT going to rollover and let these trouble makers destroy these Forums that some good honest hard working people are trying to use to help themselves and families , by using these Forums here....and I an not going to sit idle like the Ecoustics admins and staff does, while they rake in the cash from people like me and U, who purchase from their sponsors and make this site #1, by our postings!...we deserve to be recognized and provided some admins and mods (which are FREE) to control these Forums!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6051
Here is an example of ONLY 1 message board here...Look at the numbersof POSTS and Pages!...WE do have the members and the POWER to have a say in what goes on here at Ecoustics....We ARE ECOUSTICS!

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
DVD Players NEWTEC 7311 766 12-05-06 02:37 am
DVD Recorders David Massey 6514 1204 12-05-06 03:22 am
Digital Recorders Imelda Nurwisah 2141 437 12-03-06 05:42 pm
Direct View TVs Mike Reardon 743 190 12-03-06 09:00 pm
HDTV Programming MRBENZ 1193 147 11-05-06 01:24 am
HDTV Reception Mark Casstevens 4385 551 12-05-06 07:30 am
Plasma & LCD Flat Panel TVs Cedric DeSousa 2314 455 12-04-06
Projectors jeff heaslip 635 211 11-20-06 04:39 pm
Rear Projection TVs FYI 32831 2738 12-05-06 05:49 am
TV Basics Kris Kane 11980 2199 12-05-06 08:11 am
Satellite TV Luke Warmwater 123856 12162 12-05-06 08:09 am
VCR Ibgrey 2784 425 12-05-06 02:05 am
Video Scalers and Line Doublers Robert 23 10 09-24-06 06:00 pm
Video Screens mario 62 21 11-19-06 02:55 pm

Just look at this....from 1 Topic of 1 Message board...and this is only since the NEW DSS satellite forums were recativated 2 months ago!

Satellite TV ...123,856 posts 12,162 pages 08:09 am

Just LOOK at all these Forums here!...can U imagine the GREAT numbers of members we have at ALL the Ecoustics message boards and Forums!...U don't realize just how MUCH power U do have...and how much Billions of dollars, Ecoustics is making from all of us who do post!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Search | Formatting Tips | Terms & Conditions | Rules | Help | Forum Jump: Select Topic ----------- Home Audio -- Amps -- Cassette -- CD Players -- CD Recorders -- DACs / Transports -- DAT -- DVD-Audio & SACD -- Equalizers -- Integrated Amps -- MiniDisc Decks -- Mini Systems -- MP3 & Audio Servers -- Phono -- Preamps -- Receivers -- Speakers -- Subwoofers -- Tuners Home Video -- DVRs (TiVo) -- DSS/Satellite -- DVD Players -- DVD Recorders -- VCR -- TV Basics -- HDTV Reception -- HDTV Programming -- Direct View TVs -- Plasma/LCD Flat Panels -- Rear Projection TVs -- Projectors -- Screens -- Video Scalers Home Theater -- Setup & Planning -- Speaker Systems -- HTiB -- Surround Sound -- HTPCs -- Bragging Area Car Audio -- Accessories -- Amplifiers -- Disc Changers -- EQs & Crossovers -- Head Units -- Multimedia Systems -- Navigation Systems -- Radar Detectors -- Security Systems -- Speakers -- Subwoofers A/V Accessories -- Acoustic Treatments -- Antennas -- Cables -- Power Conditioners -- Remote Controls -- A/V Furniture Portable Electronics -- Cell Phones -- PDAs/Handhelds -- Headphones -- Portable CD -- Portable DVD -- Portable MP3 -- Portable MD -- Portable Stereos -- Portable TVs Computers -- Desktops -- Notebooks -- Media Center PCs -- Keyboard -- Memory -- Processors -- Mice/Trackballs -- Monitors -- Motherboards -- Networking -- PDAs -- Scanners -- Storage & Media -- PC Speakers -- Sound Cards -- Video Cards -- Cases & Cooling -- PC Accessories Photography -- Camcorders -- Digital Cameras -- 35mm Cameras -- SLR 35mm Cameras -- Medium Format -- Large Format -- APS Cameras -- Webcams -- Disposable Cameras -- Instant Cameras -- Lenses -- Photo Accessories Video Games -- Dreamcast -- Gameboy -- Gameboy Color -- Gameboy Advance -- Game Cube -- Nintendo 64 -- Nintendo DS -- PS1 or PS2 -- PSP -- Xbox Press Releases Submit Articles -- Submit Review Movies Music TV Shows Radio Suggestions? Announcements
Home > Message Board > Home Video

And anybody who disagrees, MUST be working for Ecoustics!...these numbers, which are actually provided by Ecoustics themselves, speak for themselves!

Strike! ....DO NOT POST!... WED/THURS 6-7 December....Use YOUR power!...U are ECOUSTICS!...lets give them a "wake up" call!...I'm mad as hell and NOT going to take it anymore!

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... Holla Back Y...

Post Number: 1057

quote:

Strike! ....DO NOT POST!... WED/THURS 6-7 December....

I am in...I will stop posting right now.
P.S if somebody think I am nothing here...well then check the: forum > car > headunit > wiring !
or try just one tread :https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/215112.html

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1139
im Down

Bronze Member
Username: Gavdawg

Post Number: 55
count me in, and im one of the home audio guys

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 1659
LK, some azz going by the name of Darth Vadar posting very disturbing h@mosexual pics got that thread deleted last night. The thread had to stop. I'm sure Admin banned him, however the thread was lost. Would you happen to know who he might have been?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Darth was the one that got that thread closed? that surprises me.

What was the nature of the pics? I know you said hamosexual, but come on, what happened to the maturity level!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 1660
There were various pics, mostly men pleasuring each other and tr@nsexual pics. Jen was fighting back too with some nasty stuff as well, and a few others, just got out of hand real fast. It seemed to "fuel" that Darth guy. He really had it in for Jen.

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 1850
Who else is in?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6056
Admins can delete POSTS!..no need to delete an entire THREAD!...so that also is proof, that the admins DID in fact see and READ the entire thread!...and still did NOT give even RECOGNIZE us or bother to even reply to our requests for a REPLY post to an issue that is serious to most of us regular posters here!...the admins obviously IGNORED all of us too!...so deleting an entire THREAD is ONLY an excuse in my eyes...I believe it was DELETED due to our concerns about these forums....people can be banned, and posts deleted...but no excuse to delete the thread AND IGNORE all of us!

BTW...never heard of darth vader, probably another admin alias nick who purposely posted BS pics to start crap , so he could use that as an excuse to DELETE a thread!

I know the troublemakers in the DSS satellite forums are laughing at all of us publicly and "challenging" people to "strike"...like I said before , those who disagree with a strike must be part of the problem and the troublemakers are part of the Ecoustics staff!...if U think the forums are just WONDERFUL the way they are, then U must be complacent, blind, or afraid of expressing yourself here..

Theses people (Ecoustics admins and staff) here are NOT stupid!...they know how to make billion/millions of dollars at OUR expense!...

DO nothing here for 2 days, is all that I am requesting everybody to do...I'm not asking U to commit a crime!...By posting all U are doing, is ENCOURAGING more abuse from the troublemakers and more lack of control in these Forums!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Friday, Str8t to the Gentlemans club

Post Number: 2779
hahaha nooobs

Gold Member

Post Number: 6060
Everybody please read the first posts here or this entire thread...its important!...thread is NOT that big...TY

This is the ONLY chance U will ever have, to clean up these Forums!...other forums here are paticipating as well!...if U don't unite , then U will always have troublemakers here!

Gold Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 1146
what im waiting for is the admin deleting this thread as well. if my memory serves me correctly, the admin has delelted threads before that were directly critical and threatening. If you really want this to work I would post this link in every forum that way you get max exposure.

Username: Strike

Post Number: 1
It was posted here so the repected members, top posters and leaders of each forums , would pass this on to their respective forums.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
lilrob... im not a n00b... I deleted my other account here, which was gold status because I was sick of the spam.

I was a home audio poster.

Username: Strike

Post Number: 7
Strike has been a complete failure so far, but 1 more day today. Top posters, leaders, respected members are ALL posting in ALL forums here.So don't ever complain about this site ever again, cause all of you who are continously posting OFTEN during this , are SCABS!..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
Chris...

that was my point... I have been trying to keep this thread going so admin would notice it and delete it.

We have a right to complain about it as members. The people that get us to complain about it are people like you that stir the pot.

Username: Amex

Post Number: 9
gavin cummm.........
( besides being a scab ) your also known as a constant troublemaker and an anarchist

so if you dont wise up
your account will be deleted once again.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
I deleted my own account. :-P

dont really like spam. but it does seem to have improved as of late.

those in home audio dont think im a troublemaker :-) as far as I know, you are the first to even mention that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6061
I'm done here..after ALMOST 2 days, its obvious that people here are complacent and are happy with all the BS and troublemakers here..I have wasted over 3 years here (was unregistered, then hkad about 15-25 various registered nicks stolen, which ONLY an admin can do)and posted well over 30,000 posts here in the satellite forums...so I'm outta here!...I will continie to admin at as few other sites that are RESPECTABLE, and which I do NOT allow ANY bashing and BS by anyone!...we have fun and bust balls, but not in any malicious ways like this site Ecoustics!

So , The strike was a complete failure and I concede and the troublemakers outweigh the good people in the satellite forums, but I can say that I honestly gave it my best shot!...I will be at dsscommunity ,dsscentral, dsstester and a few other sites doing my "duties", if anybody ever wants to learn about DSS and satellite TV..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us