Why are you discriminating????

Bronze Member
Username: Maryvazq

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 79
Why are you deleting the Spanish threads. We have the right to seek info here too. The web is not only for english speaking folks. There are some nasty posts that are still around.

There is nothing in the rules or terms against other languages.

We are also keepping it clean and ignoring all the bigotry and unrespectful remarks against us. Also the assumptions that we are all illegal Aliens. We resent that but we keep ignoring and informing.

Is there a english only policy that I don't know? Because I haven't found it yet. Please let us know what is the problem with spanish speaking in this site.

Thanks for the attention...

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3773
The essence of a messageboard is that the posts exist to serve everyone that is looking for information. This board is normally found via Google searches in the English language-and that is what language the majority of posts are-so it is just the accepted standard. It isn't necessarily discrimination.

I have no problem with posts in other languages other than I probably wouldn't be able to read the majority of the posts, and we are all here to learn, and it is frustrating when there is an interesting thread that I can't read because there is no set standard. If other languages were accepted, this board would become even more chaotic than it already is with all of the spammers and lack of control.

Bronze Member
Username: Maryvazq

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 81
But That is exactly what we are trying to do. To give the info to those that does not know english. Some spanish forums are not as complete and informative as this site. I learned a lot here. Some of the people that need information are not even from the states (say mexico or canada or guatemala). What about them? If we can help them why don't we do it? Some of us are english speaking citizens that want to help those that are not.

MAybe some can understand the language but dont know how to write it properly an are afraid. We only tried to offer them with an alternative.

Deleting the threads haven't stoped us. But the useful info there is lost. Some good posts.

Maybe we can be more tolerant. If we can learn to read in english, so could you in spanish. Knowing more than one language is an advantage in this world. Americans should expand their horizons.

BTW, spanish is the second spoken language in the world. The number one is Chineese. English, #5.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2870
Most of the people that are on this forum are from the US. if thre is a person that does not know how to ask a question because hes of a diff race, then he can post that question in spanish or whatever and we can help him. thats all, only if they ask for it. there is no need to be postin like that "guessin" that some person of a diff race is going to NEED to know the answer the that same question. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 535
Bassman makes sense it what hes saying, this is an english forum. I can see where MVP stands also, hes not the real problem on this forum I see no problem with having their own section to discuss the same stuff, another suggestion to admin (that will probably go ignored ) Maybe a foreign languages section or something of that nature...

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 3801
MVP,

Good point. But still, coexisting languages would be messy...

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9191
The Spanish threads were not deleted because it was in Spanish. It was deleted because of inappropriate content.

It was just easier to delete the whole thread as it was innundated with a lot of personal attacks, racist remarks and inappropriate materials.

Start another one if you want, you can see that the other Spanish threads are stil there.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1569
Coexisting languages would be messy? Where you from? In my planet "ilmminate" the same sun than in your planet?

Gold Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 1102
what in god's name did you just try to say?

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1577
Christopher was a joke. For Ilumminator. Not all the post are for you, sorry.

Username: Am_back

Post Number: 5
Eva .....U should stick a broomstick up his azz

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 4018
Coexisting languages on a board! Spoken word is completely different.

And waldo, that's probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1611
Then you dont heard very much.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 4019
Okay? lol

Bronze Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 26
I bet he would like it.
But not a broomstick.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 4021
Sorry, I'm not a pr0n addict like the rest of you.

Bronze Member
Username: Be_brazy

Inglewood, Ca U.s.a

Post Number: 18
darn right! we should have mlti language enabled. if they can delete entire posts then i dont see why not

Username: Classie

Port aux basques, Nfld Canada

Post Number: 1
my philosophy:north america should have one language preferably ENGLISH-NO RELIGION-WAY OF LIFE BASED ON COMMON SENSE --SALVATION FOR OUR LITTLE SHRINKING NORTH AMERICA.LEARN ELGLISH

Username: Aid4hearing

Post Number: 2
uhh, this topic seems to be completely on the wrong site. I'm a "slave for audio" and not a peoples rights activist. I care about whats right and wrong or what ever the term "politically correct" might pertain to. And if i was interested in that sord-of headache, i would go to a website/forum that specializes in it. BUT I'M IN THIS ONE TO LEARN AND SHARE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HOME AUDIO/THEATER APPLICATIONS! NOT SPANISH, OR CHINESE OR MARTIAN! So maybe we can all remember where we are (country&website) , and lets talk audio and not politics. And just to add one itsy bitsy bit of advice to anyone who feels there should be another language mixed in this forum besides English or what i call American. It would be most definitely even more frustrating to find the info. i am looking for when i'm looking for it. The best thing you can do, is become a webmaster, start your own website, and have your specific language of choice, and then you can REALLY help all those people who are "afraid" or can't find a "complete" enough website to suit their non-english speaking or writing needs. You'll be helping humanity, helping this website(for ease of locating info.) and you might even make some money! ;) WEW! ANY ENGLISH SPEAKERS KNOW HOW TO USE ONE PAIR OF SPEAKERS FOR TWO DIFFERENT RECIEVERS? Is there an hook-up or a switch maybe. Right now, i'm disconnecting the speakers from my HT system every time i want to listen to my vintage Marantz stereo amp reciever, and then back again to watch tv. I thought about splicing an aditional set of speaker wire into the line to avoid all that, but it just seems like thats a bad idea and something would get damaged. Any info would help. Thanks...No hablas espanol por-favor
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us