Magic Card ... info ?

Username: Burtgtp1973

Bourbonnais, Il USA

Post Number: 1
hi all... iam a first time poster . nice place you all have here . this board would not let me post the word VIRG** . lol... thats cool as SHI$$

iam looking for some magic cards . i read the guy selling them but only in Canada. anyone know of any reputable places or people to buy from online ? TIA !

darrylw31
Unregistered guest
hey go too www.turbodss.com..

Bronze Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Canada

Post Number: 80
http://202.157.184.204/catalog/

Try these guys, they will ship across the border, They have the same policy as we do though, paid up front, and if its lost at the border its your problem.

dss
Unregistered guest
Check out www.dssarena.com

U GET FEDEX Priority Envelope AKA(EXPRESS SHIPPING)
Magic Card with Programmer
Because most people considering Dishnetwork/BEV testing already have a subscription and want a simple plug-and-play solution. Most newbies don't know how to extract boxkeys, program their own card, find freeware code, etc. How many times have your heard customers say I can't extract my boxkeys or I can't program this test card, or my loader doesn't work? If you want a set-and-forget fix and the "Echostar Magic Card" is perfect.
-20 MHz Main Processor with 256K memory
-Crypto-Processor: DES Decryption Time < 20 ms, RSA-512 bit Decrytpion time < 1 sec.
-Full channel access including ALL PPV.
-Will auto-detect and work with any Echostar compatable system, including Dishnetwork, Express vu and globecast.
-Full autoroll using ROM3/10/11 emulation.
-Support for ROM101/102/103 cards.
-Optional channel expiration date programmable by Dealer.
-Private scripts and support for both cam/camless operation.
-No ECMs when used in married-sub mode because all signatures are validated by the card and the serial number of a subbed-card is never black listed.
-For camless mode, we will provide updates as needed.
-Wafer thin, black solder mask, professional finish.
Download Software
Price: $79.99
FREE SOFTWARE

Unregistered guest
What happen if your magic car goes down on you. can anybody help, thank you.

TOO_COOL
Unregistered guest
yo guy's this card will turn you into a turtel, or a rabit, mabey a PIG. runnnnnn 4 ur LIVES mannnnnnnnnnnnn
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us