Help with dishnet

Anonymous

Hey there!

I just hooked up my DISHNET and was am looking for the DISHNET 119 satalite. Now I have the right Azumth and angle, and I have found the 110 satalite. HOw far is the the 119 cuz I can't seem to pick up the signal.

Bronze Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Canada

Post Number: 99
You need a switchbox and dual LNB's to get both Sats.

Username: 409online

Post Number: 2
I don't need to hit both I just want to find 119. 110 I can get, where from 110 do I point the dish for 119?

clue
Unregistered guest
about 6" to the right if your looking at the lnb from behind. check your AZIM.

Silver Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 125
If you have a dish 500 you already have the switch built in. Make sure your scew is turned in the right position and if your right you will get 119 before you get 110. Also before you go trying to dial it in go in and do a check switch test and sometimes it will dial it in for you. When the power goes out mine goes directly to 110 and loses 119 and I have to do that test to get it to come back in. Good Luck.

Username: 409online

Post Number: 3
Thanks for the help guys I'll give it a try.

Unregistered guest
I've got a dish 500 and it picks up 110 and 119 both fine at my home, but when I take it to my lakehouse, I cannot get 119 for anything. I've got between 110-117% signal, but only on 110. I've been told the second dish has to have a bad LNB, but it works fine from the main house. I've adjusted and adjusted and ran the "check switch", but never 119. Any other suggestions?

Unregistered guest
Recently moved our TV from the North west corner of the room and have lost quite a few channels. Our other 2 TV pick up all the channels fine.
The dish is mounted on the southwest corner of our house.
Other TV's are on the west side rooms. What can we do? New at this. Thanks for any help.

mehnaz
Unregistered guest
hi there
i have a dishnetwork here in toronto for four days all channels are gone its a complete blackout, i just seen the information but no picture will u help me

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
mehnaz go to www.bellexpress.vu and ck the forums and discussion box this site is good for info. good luck

mehnaz
Unregistered guest
thank u lonewolf

Anonymous

anyone knows what kind jtag reader should i use to retrieve the box keys from a dp301 and 3900. i searched few websites and there are 2 or 3 different kinds. and where it is safe to buy it from. is there any other way to retrieve the keys from the card. anyone pls help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us