Archive through July 10, 2004calvin white100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Silver Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 125
yes martin the DTV LNB and dish are fine you just need to re- point the dish

deaf
Unregistered guest
I totally agree with you Ken,THE TRUTH is reliable,informed, and honest.I'm sure there is a group of people here that have been following this thread for months,with half a brain that know better!...for those that don't... too bad....keep posting TRUTH

Bronze Member
Username: Martin

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 26
thanks richard.i dont now how to program so could you give me a list of what i would have to get

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 27
my brother has a extra card and reciever but he dont program eather

Bronze Member
Username: Simple_minded

Post Number: 57
Are you guys still arguing?
Bookmark

Silver Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 126
martin,
I found a lot of usefull info here:
http://www.maestra.tv/english/tutorials/bev/

Anonymous

Now this is going to be a very stupid question, so I am sorry in advance...on the directtv.com sight once you have ordered a pay per view..where do you go to cancel it? I have looked everywhere...the movie is in my "Current Pay Per View Orders" but as far as I can see there is nowhere to cancel it. I know I am just overlooking something and your help is greatly appreciated!

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 28
this bootstrap iv been hearing about are you useing the p3 card or the p4\p5?

Username: Davincan

Post Number: 3
I've been following this thread for some time now as well.

What bugs the hell out of me is that my next door neighbor has his P4 card up and running with most channels wide open. Has has had this for over 2 weeks now. I Keep waiting for him to tell me that he got scammed and his card is down with no chance of a fix...like some others have reported here...but it aint happening! I'm becoming more and more tempted to go ahead and try it myself but this thread keeps echoing in my mind and I just don't want to get screwed out of about $150.00.

You buggers better be right about this! I miss my pRon!

pineapple
Unregistered guest
2 subjects..

1..the Free PPV cancel is there in the same area "order PPV's,but I have always "cancelled within 2-4 minutes after ordering and pulling the card..not sure but maybe U can't cancel after a specific time after the order..

2.. the board and free premium upgrade works with either a P4 or P5 card,not P3...P3/Hu card is dead,except for music..and I have been 100% sucessful withthis upgrade method WITHOUT using any board,for the past 2 days now...time will tell how long it actually will last this way,but I have read that this will work forever if U pull the card nightly (midnite-7 AM)when DTV sends updates...I can't confirm,the forever and pulling the card theory yet cause I'm waiting to see how long this lasts WITHOUT the board or pulling the card..

Anonymous

All I got to say is "Are you ready for some football?"

Loosing it!
Unregistered guest
Pineapple-
Sorry to be a pest regarding the cancel button. In order to "process the order" for your payperview you hit the "order/send" and at that point the cancel disappears. At what point do they send the signal to your card? Prior to hitting the "order/send"? If so I guess I have been going one step to far!

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 25
Everyday I check these posts and hope there is a hack. I think these card have been hacked and people are watching tv but want to keep it a secret so it will stay up longer. I think someone here has the hack but will only give to people they can trust not to give out the fix. If this is the case you can trust me.

Bronze Member
Username: Rysportfan

Post Number: 46
Ken,
I checked on that guy here in NC that said he could do something with the recever. I offered him some money for me and told him I could get him alot of buisness from trusted people as long as I could see proof first. He agreed and said he would call me back when he was free to have me come over. But that hasent happend and I dont think it will Ive tryed calling and calling and cant reach him again so Im pritty sure he was full of sh!t. Sorry

Rich

Anonymous

Colin nobody here reading this thread has the hack. It is hacked and you have the correct programmer to do it, you're just going to need a simple modification done to it. Hang tight you'll see in the very near future.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
just impaitant i guess. Your guy will release the fix soon i hope. Just wondering if I should sell my card and black shadow boot strap. I still have a feeling that someone has it here and is laughing at us. Do you know what the mod is for the programmer? if so would you tell me secretly I swaer I will tell knoeone so I will be ready when the fix is out.

skyhawk
Unregistered guest
fta's are down completely. went down about 4:30pm est.

anyone know if nag2 started today?

Username: Jearx

Post Number: 1
Hello, newbie and registered.

I just ordered the 3 room dtv and I am going to pay the fu__ing nfl sunday ticket. I am sick and tired of dave,charlie and all the fu__ing equipment and endless search for bins and fixes.

It is no use , if I divide by 3 the platinum sub.Ididnt order more, so I will not be suspicious. I also told them that I will install, so they wont notice I will install i different places.

Anyways, I am about to receive the package and I am wondering if the cards come in the package and if they are married to the receivers it comes with. Also , I want to know if all receivers need to be in the same place when activating the sub? It would be a pain for me. I rather install in different places and then set everything up to call and activate.

I am in Mexico, and here the local Sky(service) marries the equipment to each other. If the master is not on, then the other ones dont work.

I see that some of you already do it this way and want to ask what is the best way to go about it.

Thanks in advance for your time and attention.

Anonymous

Don't sell your card if it is a P4/D1 and I would hold on to the bootstrap. You never know what is going to be ahead of us. The modification is going to be simple is all I know.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
my FTA just went down too. no Idea what has happened if anyone knows let me know. If anyone has fix or knows where to get it fir the FTA let me know

Bronze Member
Username: Bootlegger

Post Number: 85
guys ,watch this but go back to,http://host4.wwwserv.net/hack_exposed_0001.wm they have a p5 video. that is real impressive.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
P4 Hack, Dishnet atmegas, rom3's rom10's bell pirated systems. Anything
you
want. Pirated Microsoft spftware. Windows XP office XP, Fortec Recievers.
We will show you how to flash them so you can get all of Bell and dishnet
channels for free. We will provide you with a CD with all the most
current
flashes and will provide you with all the URL's to get all the latest
hacks.
MicroValley
2424 Danforth Ave
Toronto,Ont.
416-416-686-5126
905-6020313
My 800 number is not working so call collect.

This is a c&p from another site. Its probably another scam but just putting it here if some one wants to call and see what the deal is.

Rich

Anonymous

Colin FTA's got hit today. Looks like Charlie hit them and he is on a warpath. Don't know the exact story but go to dssrookie they are talking about it in good detail.

Silver Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 159
2004-08-08
I receive daily emails, people telling me that they have seen P4/P5 hacks with their own eyes and it is coming from their friend's cousin's uncle's little brother:-) and I always reply "ok, I will look into it and I do but in reality the P4/P5 hack is not going to be done in some one's basement, there are only about 6 labs in the world which are capable of decrypting these cards (having right technician/hacker and equipments) People say that H card was hacked and then HU was done very quickly, so why can't the P4/P5 be hacked? There is no question that anything can be hacked but rest assured it will not be done by street hackers, school kids or the average Joe, it has to be done in one of the 6 sophisticated labs mentioned above or it has to be leaked from inside. It is going to be different story with P4/P5 cards....

================================================================================ =========
This was from my main guy who I have gotten programs from for years now.

As for the black sunday boot boards. Leslie to correct you I said that it worked for as keeing dtv from blacklisting my bins for a football card. I haven't tried it with premium service. Because I have an apollo and a camelon working for that. I have to boxes setup and they are both working. But when you use the sunday board I had to pull it in and out two or three times before the picture came on, but they didn't blacklist my bins anymore. What would happen was that they would send that virus file out and kill my board and I would reprogram it with the camelon fix called blocker options each time it happen which wasn't often. So if someone wants to try it they haven't lost anything and didn't have to buy another board if it works. I not going to try it because I am not going to tampering with something already working.

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
2004-08-08
I receive daily emails, people telling me that they have seen P4/P5 hacks with their own eyes and it is coming from their friend's cousin's uncle's little brother:-) and I always reply "ok, I will look into it and I do but in reality the P4/P5 hack is not going to be done in some one's basement, there are only about 6 labs in the world which are capable of decrypting these cards (having right technician/hacker and equipments) People say that H card was hacked and then HU was done very quickly, so why can't the P4/P5 be hacked? There is no question that anything can be hacked but rest assured it will not be done by street hackers, school kids or the average Joe, it has to be done in one of the 6 sophisticated labs mentioned above or it has to be leaked from inside. It is going to be different story with P4/P5 cards....

================================================================================ =========
This was from my main guy who I have gotten programs from for years now.

As for the black sunday boot boards. Leslie to correct you I said that it worked for as keeing dtv from blacklisting my bins for a football card. I haven't tried it with premium service. Because I have an apollo and a camelon working for that. I have to boxes setup and they are both working. But when you use the sunday board I had to pull it in and out two or three times before the picture came on, but they didn't blacklist my bins anymore. What would happen was that they would send that virus file out and kill my board and I would reprogram it with the camelon fix called blocker options each time it happen which wasn't often. So if someone wants to try it they haven't lost anything and didn't have to buy another board if it works. I not going to try it because I am not going to tampering with something already working.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
where can I find dssrookie?

Anonymous

dssrookie.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
walter, what was that site that you said along time ago was selling the plug and play PVR 501

Rich

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
dsshelper

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
dssrookie.com has a lot of interesting information. Also they answer a lot of questions about stuff that I have encountered with my rom 3 cards. Very good site.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
Walter, have you check out the videos on the p4/p5. check them out an let me know.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 151
fta are gone but we are working on new bin

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
I think it is a platinum sub. With everyone wanting a fix people have the money to get it. As money hungary as people are if their was a hack figured out he would be a worth millions.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Walter, i have that sub what are you talking about??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
james hope you got my pm.I know I am new at this stuff and I put all my trust in you guy. I am a poor sap that has invested 1500.00 cnd into free tvnow have no tv ( dtv fta ) nothing. If fta gets fixed let me now how to fix it. Hello walter I still have p5 black shadow II board iso programmer and no brains for this stuff. You guys are doing a great job on this stuff I am just about to give up.thanks for all your help.

Anonymous

Colin why are you wanting to give up now? It's just now really getting interesting. You'll be watching tv soon. I hear your FTA won't be down very long, maybe a day or so. You'll be programming DTV soon again. Hang in there guy, it's getting fun.

boot- why don't you think this can be faked? You said you have a plat sub thenyou should know how easy this would be to do. All the guy has to do is buy the ppv's online. I know it may be expensive to do that but think of how much money he will make when he "endorses" the "site" that has it. Think about it, he sets up another site that claims to have the hack and then he endorses it at his site that made the movie. There is a real hack out there, just not from this guy is my opinion.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
I know the fta is ok but I love dtv the best. I know things are getting really interesting I really love the challange but wish I was smarter then I am. I guess I will not give up that easy. Just amazing how frustrated I gat with no tv and now I really have NO TV. HEHEH!

Anonymous

Colin you are smart enough to do it when it does come out. You're better off then me I only have cable right now. :-( But we will be watching DTV soon. :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
I hear you. Looks like fta will be back tomorrow but I will be in port dover for hell weekend( friday the 13th) Looking at some nice hoggs and lot of topless pretty girl and a sore ear from my wife yell at me for looking. HAHA!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Well fta back up and running at dssrookie.com. Tried to become member but the admin is disabled. Well guess I will have to wait. They say all they had to do was change the softcam sounds simple but fir a idiot like me its hard.

pineapple
Unregistered guest
looking out...The "order" signal is sent immediately AFTER U click it and CONFIRM your order,not before!...the cancel button is there too,after U order,just look,..don't remember exactly,but its in the same area of ordering PPV's,maybe a link,look around,its there!..it is there for at least 5 minutes after ordering..

jearx...The cards can come with the installer,mail,or in the receiver depending how/where U're buying the subscripton and receivers...U can activate them from anywhere,as long as the card is in the receiver when DTV is called to activate them,which is usually done by the installer when he does your 3 room or whatever install..

all else...that P4 and P5 VIDEO hack are a scam/hoax...its all BS..beware of what fo;;ows next which I'm sure will refer to the video as "proof" of a hack...LOL

pineapple
Unregistered guest
Just for alls info...FTA's are back up now..I myself do not use FTA's but many say they are OK but not as good as DTV,but better than nothing...and all say they are happy just to have TV, and FTA is very inexpensive and simple compared to hacking Dish and/or Bev thru other common methods..and FTA's are legal!...I prefer to mess with DTV,but do not condemn anyone who uses any other means to obtain their goals,as long as harmful intent towards others is NOT required..

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
Those who are using dish. especially : Drop your ppv's off and make it a platinum program until these ecm's are done. They are getting ready to hit the rom3 and 10's again like they did 2 or 3 weeks ago. People are still getting their cards done and look here it comes again. Except for me I still am just running a plat. with no ppvs. But atleast I am not scratching my head trying to figure out how to fix it. The fix is without ppv they can't ecm your card. I wouldn't lie on purpose. Trust me. If you are getting hit just take them off and you will last.

And Boots the pineapple in a nutshell said what I was try to get at. I think its for real but not for real. Follow me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
Also those wanting to know about Fta. This was the largest ecm that they have ever taken.

This fix that someone was talking about for the fta. It is for the fta for a PC. So if your watching on a computer you can be up and running in no time. But if not it has yet to be determined.

And if your Dish boxes have been hit mine still works because I took the ppv's off. Good luck to all.

Silver Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 152
Everyone -- Guys, the biggest, baddest, oldest dealer in Mexico (Baja California), who has been totally silent since April 15th, is now "guarantying" a program for Monday, 8/16/04, to all of his (and everyone else's) clients. I've had forty people at my door today, and I have to tell them to go for it if they believe him. The problem is, the scumsukker has never been wrong yet. (I know that he used to be a big-time provider of legal DTV in the U.S. before he saw the gold mine that existed over here.)

Help! Someone must know something about this!?!

Those of you who know me (by the way, Richard, thanks for the info), know that I don't "panic,"
nor do I like to reinforce "rumors," but this sure as hell smells like something big. I just can't imagine "Sr. Showtime," an expatriot like myself, putting his rep on the line if he can't
back it up. I'm supposed to be going to the U.S. for a vacation, of sorts, next week, and now I have to cancel all my plans.

Well, fu@k me, because if it is a real hack than more power to all of you who aren't dealers and just want to watch DTV. That's always got to be the bottom line.

deaf -- Thanks for your support of my position in re to THE-TRUTH. (C'mon, guy, don't let these pissants get to you. You're bigger and better than that. It's really only one whack-o, with maybe one or two gang-bangers jumping on board because their pri@ks don't work and have nothing else to play with that are causing all these diversions, so post-it-up, THE-TRUTH, because lames like me need you.

Ta-ta, Ken

pineapple
Unregistered guest
I hope U guys are right about a P4/5 hack now/soon but I doubt it..and I hope U're not referring to me as being the TARD BOY and who U guys are doing battle with,cause I haven't said anything against anyone...yes I have had to change nicks due to imposters,bogus posts from me,and my nick getting registered,but I don't bash anyone,but I also don't like being bashed for any reason..I have spoken the truth a few times and been bashed for that,which wasn't/isn't necessary,and I wouldn't do it to anyone..I do find it curious that both Ken and THE TRUTH both know/have contact etc. with "the BIG BIG DSS KAHUNA's" and are both awaiting a RUMORED hack from them to appear very very soon...thats the same RUMOR floating around every site,but the members there are not posting they "know" or are in contact with these BIG BIG DSS KAHUNA's..well maybe BOTH Ken and the TRUTH just happen to be very special and just happen to live, do business/have contacts etc. near these "exceptional" BIG DEALERS with the hack..I too am only seeking honest answers and to help and inform..and again I surely hope these posts are NOT about me cause I am NOT an enemy and my nicks have been used frequently and others posting as me..I really would like to have peace here,and do hope for a true working P4 hack..the voice,casey jones,CJ-voice,peeper,pineapple

BTW...that video is an obvious hoax with many editing flaws which some of U have keenly observed aand pointed out...most all sites have confirmed its a hoax..

Username: Scarface

Post Number: 4
Hey Walter Brown,

How do I turn off my PPV's fro dish....some of my channels are freezing when I view them for 10 seconds.

Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
I just know what to do I haven't learned all this crap yet about dish. The guy I deal with did it for me. If I knew I would share. DssDork would probably know but I haven't seen him post lately.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
Truth, why i liked them was on the p4 vid, when he scrolled up to the 370's/380's, the networks where there. the only way i can see having them is the card has been compromised. you have to go thru a big deal to get the nets from dave. let me know what you think.

Anonymous

boot all you have to do is live where there isn't a local stations market and then you can get the national networks. I have all networks east/west on mine right now, I don't have national pbs though which is 384 and he never had it either.

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
Their is a blackout patch for Dish in Dsshelper.com
Maybe it will work for some.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
Anon i understand that, i tried to do it 4 years ago. back then you had to send the networks in your area a form, stating that the distance you lived from the transmiter would not allow you 25% reception. all nets. then you have to partition directv, with forms. and the will review it. has this chanced or what.???Some DIRECTV customers, in areas where they cannot receive local channels, are eligible for DNS (Distant Network Service), which provides Los Angeles and New York feeds of ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC.

Out-of-market network affiliates are available only to customers who cannot receive, through the use of a conventional stationary outdoor rooftop receiving antenna, an over-the-air signal of a primary station affiliated with that network of grade B intensity (as defined by the Federal Communications Commission).

Anonymous

Yes it changed, I have had dtv for going on 5 years now and called them up about a year and half ago after a friend told me he just got dtv and got the national networks, and I had them before I hung the phone up. I never signed any waiver or anything.

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
hey walter just to let u know there was a ecm yesterday by charlie mc people working on it should be up and running within 48 hrs.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
Anon, thanks for the info

Bronze Member
Username: Windup

Post Number: 36
They ecmed some bev's too. Life will not be the same untill the olympic's are over. They will be hitting everything like crazy.

windup

Dolphin_Fan_in_TO
Unregistered guest
I apologize if I'm in the wrong arena, but, would I be able to get NFL ticket with BEV, Charlie on an FTA? I'm about to buy one, if not then waiting for the P4/5 fix

Thanks

Air Wolfe
Unregistered guest
Believe me or don't - I don't care. I'm just bored at work and need something to do.

I'm a Technical Tier 2 EC for DirecTV. Of course, I'm not even supposed to web surfing while working, but it's a slow day. For those who care, yes, there is a P4 hack. Whoop de do. Everyone saw it comming. Hell, the only reason why it was so much harder to crack (besides the several million dollars spent to make it hard to hack) was the fact that the company who previously engineered and manufactured the access cards for us (NDS Ltd.) was selling secrets on how to hack them. We're making our own cards now, of course, but they're just as hackable.

There is easier way for free DTV, tho. An EC like myself can authorize or disconnect any service on any access card, and adjust pricing. Hell, there's not a DTV board meber who doesn't have every channel, 24/7, through a legit service. We even have a few here at work, for troubleshooting purposes. If you're already so determined to get free DTV, just make a friend on the inside.

I needa friend
Unregistered guest
Air Wolf,

Can I be your friend

PUH-lease

Anonymous

Dolphin Fan no you will not be able to get NFL Sunday Ticket on BEV with FTA, they are going to be broadcast with Nagra 2 encryption, but from I have been told there is so many locals you should be able to pick up ever team you want to watch anyways.

Air Wolfe- you're full of it, NDS is making DTV cards again.

jc Oldtimer
Unregistered guest
P-4 hack is done right now... But, if you come across a webste
that claims they have it they are scammers and there is a lot of
them out there right now. If someone has it they are not telling
anyone Will it be out soon??, more then likely, just when they
can come up with a way to release it without going to jail. And
people who say here they have seen it are lieing. Why would
you come in here and say you seen it or have one but can offer
it to anyone.. Well, I will tell you why, it is because they don't
have it, just like to brag about something they don't have. Also
when they do start offering it will require all new hardware that is not avaible right now. You will not be able to even use the
proggies you use with the HU(p-3) card. And if there was P-4 fix being offered it would be known. As a member the the best dss
website on he next atsdss.com there are too many people there in the busniess that it would be impossible to hide. Also there
is too much money it would make to keep it hidden. But don't
take me word for it, I just been around this game for around 15
years now. And sorry of any mistypes, had to do this quick..

sk8erBoyz
Unregistered guest
Oldtimer maybe's rite. Nobody knows of any distributer of workin P4s And if they offer here Dave wud immediately know and have that poor lamer canned away. For me its just the longing of free ppv n pron that keep me hangin here.

Anonymous

bev seems to be working on the blackbird now folks

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
New site to check out looks very good. www.dish3Ms.com

Anonymous

Yeah man by posting that, that will get them to release it. Who wants to bet that there will be a hack released before NFL regular season starts? Hang in there it's coming.

Anonymous

A little C/P from a freind

"I just checked MSN Messenger and the creator is not on line at this time. I have a message for him so I'll either talk with him later or tomorrow. I know that yesterday he was very excited and said that now is the time to do the release. And then again last night he said that he was fixing to shock the world. So I do know it will be very soon.

I have to confirm what PitBoss has said about this site and concerning the release. At the moment, Gizzmo0 the site owner has indicated no. But then again, things change from moment to moment. So I can't advise if this will be a support site or not. What I do know is that you will be able to solve problems here.

Please do not flood me with PM's!!! I do know one site that will be releasing it. I wished I could post it but I have to follow the rules also. Maybe when Gizz gets back, I'll talk with him about it and they can get together and work out some details about posting it. Otherwise I'll find another way to get that info to you."

"Everybody relax for a little bit because the storm that I have been talking about is on the horizon. Then we all will be a bunch of card programming nuts again!"

That was a C/P from an email a freind just got and sent it to me. We are very close people.

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
you guys are sick in the head.

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 29
has anyone heard anything more on this suposedly fix coming out of baja mexico?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
I have a legal bev system and I will tell you right now that they pissed off alot of customers with there latest round of ecm's. I called because my sat was down and was told the wait was 10 minutes. B.S. 90 minutes to talk to a tech , he told me he was pulling his own hair out and to make it worse my cordless died before he could fix my problem. They are going to hear about this and maybe think twice before the next ecm round.

windup

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
ANO, your right about the storm brewing up im in it right now as I speak its called Huricane Charlie LOL. Just messing around I have nothing to do here at work while in the middle of this sorry a$$ huricane

Rich

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Hey rich
I glanced at your post and thought that huricane charlie was new ecms for dish . Whata great name for them, next up huricane bev and maybe tropical storm dave.

windup

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
I didnt mean to have it come out that way but that works to lol. But I really am in huricane Charlie I live in NC so its right over us but its just a weak a$$ storm. I wish Daves cards where as weak as this storm we would all be watching TV right now. Any way Im just running my mouth and taking up space have nothing better to do here at work (lord knows I couldn't do some work since im here and thats what I get payed for LOL)

Rich

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
my FTA is still down does anyone know how to fix it or were to getr the fix? By the way I went to Port Dover last knight for bikers night what a blast!!!! I also went to 6 nation were all the rumours about a fix for the p4/p5 is because I have friends and family there and I can Tell you for sure THAT THERE IS BNO FIX FOR THE NEW CARDS THERE so I can say that I killed that rumour real quick.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Sorry Guys I checked my FTA and it is working again what happened?

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 31
is there any info on this fix from califonya thats supposed to be out on monday?

Username: Bigsexy

Post Number: 3
Can anyone help me set up dish network sat. Im using a rca sat. dish that I used with dave have a 3900 dishnetwork reciever cant find a signal can someone please help thanks in advance

Post Number: 4
come on PLEASE someone help....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
Dave Smith, Im not sure if im right but I think you can only get half the channals from dish using a DTV dish because dish has two sats. one at 110 degrees and the other at 119. Not 100% one that just going one what if been told and heard before.

Rich

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
also to I was told you need a dish 500 to recieve both sats.

Rich

Post Number: 5
I have a dish 500 couldnt rceive signal on it either figured it might would be easier to try on my direct one but cant find one on it either

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
try buying a signal finder u can get them on ebay for a few bucks.

Rich

Post Number: 6
Dishnetwork seems to be alot more trouble & alot more expensive than dave starting to wonder if I wouldnt be better off going with dave & the boot strap....

sweet pea
Unregistered guest
sorry to interrupt but i see bev is swapping cards in the next few weeks

The President of DIRECTV
Unregistered guest
You dont have to believe me if you dont want but this is the President of DIRECTV. There is not a hack for the p4/5 card and there never will be one. So please stop wasteing you're time here.
And also please take note that ur fellow mate RICHARD YOUNG is not my informer. I dont need one because i personally read everything being posted.
Cordially yours, Mitch Stern

Silver Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 153
People -- There's only one way this @-hole will keep posting his nonsense, and too many of you are feeding him just what he wants. How can anyone let an imbecile dictate what and where anyone is going to post? It's the oldest trap in the world, and too many of you are falling for it.

IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE....

Ken

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
Richard young come to the Nfl site that the Nflguy set up. You can I/M me their. Or you can ask what ever you want their also. If someone comes in their with this stupid Osama crap, I have the power to ban his rear from it with no return. So if you people want a place to chat without ignorance come and join us.www.nflguy2003.proboards19.com

Bronze Member
Username: Wantedman

Post Number: 37
you can get both sats with a direct tv dish using a dish reciever, i get both 110 and 119.all i am using is my direct tv dish and it works fine. you just got to set it to 119 and i found it works better if your signal strenght is around 75.It works for me.

clarifing what calvin said
Unregistered guest
It is impossible to pick up both of Charlie's sats with a standard single lnb dave dish (you would need 2 of them and a switch, or a dual lnb dish, that is absolutely the only way to pick up both sats/complete service)

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 33
kenneth have you heard anything on this hack that you posted about on the 13th out of baja california?

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
Site Scams.

It is with sadness that I write this notice to all members. There are many unscrupulous dealers out there and this IS the news section. While I have been involved in testing for some 6 years, I have never seen the likes of what's going on today. As many of you know, I mod for several sites and I feel it my duty to report unscrupulous dealers that scam people. The FTA receivers hit the mainstream when Fortec released (leaked) a fix that allows FTA units to receive Dishnetwork. Fortec can't let anyone know this, so they release (leak) from a mid east hacker known only as Al7bar. The original name sake of that release was registered and came to life as Al7bar.tk (the original and ONLY true Al7bar site) An enterprising young used car salesman who was a member there, took it upon himself to copy their name, logo and forum format (verbatim) Not only did he steal everything from the original, he took it upon himself to lay claim to the name Al7_NA (north America) Using the good name that Al7bar had developed was VERY rewarding in terms of web traffic. Being the used car salesman he is, he quickly seized the opportunity to bilk people out of money. Engineering what he called a Group Purchase and duping people into sending him their money UPFRONT for product some have never seen. It was my misfortune to also be duped by him into moderating for this scam site. I helped put together a decent forums section and kind of ruled the roost there till I saw what was going on. Being a member of the original site, and posting there as well, I came to find out all about the used car salesman. I gave my notice there and joined the original site as super mod. Shortly thereafter I became privy to information about this guy and what he's done. Over 40 people have never received product from as far back as February. The total exceeds $25k. He has since banned my ip address for posting the information about what he is doing. A group of people are trying to get his site in Canada shutdown, due to his unscrupulous business practices. Paypal has even suspended his account permanently. Be aware of this leech and steer clear. Forums are to spread and share knowledge and help each other, NOT steal from the public!
This brings me to the my last subject. Someone in Canada (not quite as unscrupulous) took it upon himself to start up a website called TheDssGuy.com THIS IS NOT ME. I believe it is someone that frequents the irc channel as well as being a member here in these forums. He registered that name recently and is using it to buy and sell all kinds of equipment. Boycott this individual's site as well. I called him about it and told him who I was(his number is posted) and he immediately shut it down for 1 day. Better yet... Call him, email him and let him know about his unscrupulous business tactics. I didn't mean to turn this into a rant. This is NEWS, recent news, and everyone deserves to know about these a$$holes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by thedssguy : Yesterday at 03:44 PM.

Anonymous

walter i noticed thedssguy was banned at al7bar.ca

Anonymous

does anybody know of a good channel list for blackbird were the sat chs. match the receiver chs. and where i could find it?

The President of DIRECTV
Unregistered guest
Boys, boys, boys, if you keep behaving like little punks im sorry to inform you that I will stop, repeat, stop assisting this forum.
So please put your act together again because I need reliable information.

Yours truly, Mitch Stern

P.S. I also think "The Truth" wears a pantyhose...HeHeHeHe...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
TRUTH, I no you have said that you will only post here but please reconsider and go to the NFL site PLEASE this forum is going down the drain because of stupid f**king little kids. I will even be willing to set up a BS email account and you us it so nothing can be traced to you.
PLEASE RECONSIDER.

Thanks,
Rich

Bronze Member
Username: Simple_minded

Post Number: 58
NFL site?
Simple Minded

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
www.nflguy2003.proboards19.com
you have to register at this site to post and the mods. there are NFLguy, Walter, jmill, and some others that if people f**k aroung they will banned there IP address.

Anonymous

joined the NFL sight. tried to post but still sees me as a guest. tried to e-mail nflguy 4 times about the trouble with his sight,as alot of others have. ...no responce

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
he has to set your pass word for you if u email him your user name and what you want your password to be he will do it as long as your not one of the trouble makers here.

Rich

Anonymous

Rich
i have a password, can log-in. as soon as i go to a message board, the site "moves" me to a guest. after several e-mail attempts to moderator, i get a auto-email sent to me that has nothing to do with the site problem. with 116 people registered and counting, it might be why there is very few postings, people having the same problem? ........just a thought,no big deal.
GO USA!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 177
Their are some new fixes for Dish and supposed to be one popping up soon for FTA. GO to the dssrookie.com site and look to the right scroll down. In the little boxes on the right their are topic in blue highlights. Click on the one you want to read about . In their is programs to fix stuff about the topic you chose.

Well time to leave be back Thurs. Good luck and hope the rumor of a baja fix is true. Later.

And Osama you can suck my redneck !!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
The site works fine for me. I don't know. But as far as some more files to check out go to Dsscentral.net their is stuff their for Dish and Fta also.

Username: Marty777

North'd, Pa Usa

Post Number: 1
Are the silverbullet enforcer working now.

AirWolfe
Unregistered guest
First off, there will never be a P5 card. Or, if there will be, the guys in the engineering department can't count. The next generation card is called P11. Why? I dunno. It just is. And it's already being used. Hell, I bet half the people who believe they have a P4 card really have a P11. Is your card silver on the top and bottom of the front and have pretty blue swirls in the middle? That's a P11 card - it won't say that anywhere on the card, but that what it is.

The P4 cards, in contrast, actually say 'Access Card: 4' right on the front, and are violet with blue arrows.

And as for the individual impersonating Mitch Stern, have you ever actually seen the guy? DTV's CEO and President isn't exactly the most attractive person you'll ever meet. Have you ever seen Master of Disguise? Mitch is kinda like the turtle character, but with a comb-over. And glasses. Wilma from Scooby-Doo glasses.

Although, I do have to admit, you made me laugh. Kudos for that.

Username: Admin

Post Number: 119
Thread closed.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us