Archive through August 12, 2004

Bronze Member
Username: Bootlegger

Post Number: 65
peeper, then why in the F((k would be here, seems,that Dss central is really looking at us poor folks here. lol wtf. ya'll must be goofy. go back to your big WEB site with all your CRONIES, guess not or you won't be here. lol we don't no squat.GOOOO AWWWWWay CHUMP.

peeper
Unregistered guest
how does it feel.you all can dish it out.now lets see if you can take it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
peeper, why don't you go to dish, maybe you'd have better luck. Go for it.What ya got DAVIES BOY.

peeper
Unregistered guest
boot thats it,you are DAVE! or someone that just cuts and paste.

boot have you figured out what a camID is yet or what the zkt and keys do?

how about a no745 board and what it really does to the camid and a P4 card?

and why don't uou go to dsscentral and register there with your same nick and talk this SH*T to them,you DAVE wussy fake.and bring a momma's note to prove you are over 18.I know you can't read or write,just copy/paste.and U can dish it out but not take it,you sissy.

Silver Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 182
peeper, cj, voice you represent central? What a class act. You've made a fool of yourself. Isn't it time to go home?

Silver Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 150
the mouth, the mouse, pe@pe@'s, pj's -- Be whatever fool you want to be. I just copied/pasted your last seven posts and e-mailed them to a friend of mine at dsscentral and told him what you're doing that's bringing so much shame to their otherwise good name. And please, "click" is spelled c-l-i-q-u-e, idiot.
Go read a book, and start with "The ABC's." (That refers to the English alphabet.) See you at central, big girl.

Ken

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
leslie, AMEM BRO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
Ken, ditto, AMEN BRO

Dsscentral member
Unregistered guest
Kenneth if you could read and comprehend then you could see that the voice has always been cordial and honest here,unlike yourself.Also he has always spoke highly of Dsscentral,so you are doing him no harm and in fact I'm sure that Dsscentral will appreciate your emails and post copies from the voice's posts.They all demonstrate how a true Dss hobbyist and Dsscentral member is helpful and non bashing.Any posts that are of your nature (bashing,flaming egotistical etc.)are not from the Voice, but from imposters and fakes such as yourself.

Silver Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 155
Peeper sorry too be the bearer of bad news but you are wrong. The no745 works great. Or it does for someone who understands how to do it. Like me, Boot, Leslie and some others. Bashing people who are helping others should not be tolerated in here anymore. If it continues I think the ones who contribute should just stay and contribute to each other in the NFL site. Beings that the ones who are moderators can patrol the site and get rid of trash talkers instead of people willing to test and try ideas. Dude I promise you it works and My mom is enjoying it greatly. So peace out.

peeper
Unregistered guest
Walter,you are not a basher or anything like the others here.why do you waste your talents here?You have some great Dish info and do help people,but you are hindered by this site and the association with the bashers and arrogance of the clique here.You could be much more useful and helpful at a better site than this.Also you can learn much more from peaceful,helpful,informed people if you were to leave this hole and join a reputable site which would be a true reflection of your talents.

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
Walter Brown certainly is a credit to this board and to NFL. I hope he would never consider hanging out at central. If you lay with dogs....

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
Leslie I emailed you the Camelon file called blocker options. That is what I used to make the black sunday boot strap work also for an Hu card. enjoy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
Thanks, Walter. I am learning and playing.

peeper
Unregistered guest
leslie, you said it "if you lay with dogs".well you should know better than anyone.You've got your pack of wolves here and keep straying from your home NFL..bad dog!

and now you also are lashing and bad mouthing Dsscentral too..obviously you know little about Dss,forums and sites..understood,since you don't know honesty,integrity,sharing or what reputable mean.

Walter would be welcome and fits the mold of a true Dsscentral member,unlike the flamers,bashers,and imposters such as yourself and your loose wolf pack.

BTW,obviously to all,you are a chick,no matter how many times you lie and tell everyone that you're a dude.Do you have some closet issues?

deaf
Unregistered guest
peeper.....you claim to have a class act....you're sure not showing it here!!!

mltv
Unregistered guest
Hey...i hope someone could help me.

I used to have dtv free...like all of you. Now i dont have anything. What can i do? I am willing to pay what it takes. I live in central america and a guy is offering me a normal dtv without ppv for 1000 bucks for year. I think hes triying to fool me but im not sure how this really costs. Should i buy it? If not, what can i do to at least have dtv legally but paying what i have to? Thanks...

THE-TRUTH
Unregistered guest
I have no problem with DSSCENTRAL, it's a cute little site. But CJ/Voice/peeper who ever the fu&k you think you are (cause you're not the original "Voice" who used to post, everyone trust me I'm sure he's not) don't pretend you're trying to help here, cause it's become quite clear to all that your motives are manly to disrupt and cause problems. OK, I'm not posting to bash you, rather I'm going to prove to you that the no 745 bootstrap does in fact do what Boot, Leslie, Walter, Dennis, and MANY MANY OTHERS SAY IT DOES. If you were a really really smart guy, and knew alot about all the different types of hardwares used for testing sats and also actually understood how they worked, maybe then you'd know that the No 745 Bootstrap can also be made to work as a Tier Wipe Blocking INS42. And it's completely compatible with subbed P4s and P5s. If you still don't believe me, then here's a site [link removed] that's been around for a long long time and they sell the board as a p4, p5 tier wipe blocker. CJ/whoever, all you did yesterday was bash people here, people who actually have been trying to help themselves and others the entire time. THE BOOTSTRAP WORKS. TRY IT PLEASE. YOU'LL KICK YOURSELF FOR SAYING IT DOESN'T. Hopefully this will end your disbelief. I have have more explanations for anyone about this topic if needed, but I do promise that I won't answer the questions of those trying to cause problems anymore. People who post at forums just to cause $hit or scam, only set back the pace of the progress that will eventually lead to a working fix.

THE TRUTH

THE-TRUTH
Unregistered guest
MLTV, if you trust the guy down where you live, and if he's offering the platinum package (all 200s through 600s minus playb0y, p0rn and sport tickets). A years service for $1000 is fair (legal platinum package costs $90 a month ruffly). But it sounds like you don't trust him. So, the only way at the moment to get dave programming is through dave. If you're curious about how to go about trying subscribe on your own, go check the archives (I give an explanation for Canadians to get service, it's the same exact way for you). To check the post in the archives I'm talking about, go to the top of the page, click on archive through July 23. Once you're on that page, go to 12:23 AM July 22 and read the second pharagraph of my post. Hope it helps.

THE TRUTH

THE-TRUTH
Unregistered guest
mltv, sorry the time of the post is 12:53 AM, not 12:23 AM.

THE TRUTH

peeper
Unregistered guest
Dsstoybox ad states "suspends the tiers for over 3 months".It doesn't advertise to "add the tiers" or "receive and accepts additional tiers from DTV" or "defends against DTV updates and checksums,zkt or keys verification".So just what is it advertising "suspends the tiers"?.That could mean almost anything,worded cleverly enough just to get your attention.

Also when you go to purchase,the ad states "will prevent your 3M and activations from the no745".thats a little old now,unless they're claiming a P4 hack now.LOL.So I do not believe their ad is endorsing your free premier upgrade theory.

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
Truth I will say one thing I am glad that we are all once again an army of one. It is nice to have you backing us up. I do appreciate your help. How about joining us at the NFL site. You would be a welcomed site.

Bronze Member
Username: Windup

Post Number: 33
Hi guys

I am finally out of my trailer and in to my new house. 6 weeks in a 30 foot trailer with two kids and a wife has sucked.

Anyway I see no hack has come out since i last logged in. So i will now go to plan b.

Does anyone Know what kind of dish I need to get both charlie birds and bev? Can only put up 1 dish. I live in Canada and would prefer to buy in Canuck bucks if possible, so if anyone knows where I can get the proper dish please let me know

Thanks

windup

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
hey ken/walt/leslie i see u guys r still here i am glad u guys r still the same and havent changed still trying to help people. well to all of u new posters just to let u know that these guys know what they r talking about. and they do try and help everyone. and this guy named boot seems to be following the same path. a special thanx to my old bud walter brown thanx for the info on dish got mine up and running perfect. just wanted to say thanx to all u guys and dont let these negative people get under your skin they probably had a bad day like we all do. keep the faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
Lonewolf glad I could be of some help. I don't know a lot about Dish but what I do know I will share.

Hey Dork I haven't got a chance to ask about those resistiors you were talking about but I will. R114 and r87 right.

Username: Big_willie

Post Number: 3
walter, i've checking out your posts for a while now and it seems you really know your stuff, but i have busy doing my other gig and it seems i missed some important info the last couple of weeks. now about the no745 bootstraps how do you go about getting them to work and is it possible to get the old ones we use to use on the h-cards to do the same ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
wayne, i think you would need to get triple lnb dish. i bought one on ebay, bran new, for 45 plus shipping. setit up right an it will point to the 3 sats you need. then us the multi switch on 5the dish, thru you setup on the ird. i have dave, but i'm going to play with dish. that's why i bought the triple.

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
say walter if u ever run into any problems with ur dish just go to www.bellexpress.vu they have all the answers on that site. very easy to do!thanx again.

mltv
Unregistered guest
Hey Truth, thanks a lot.

Hear this: Now hes telling me that for 60 bucks monthly i have open ppv. What do you say?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
Truth, thanks again. hope this guy understands now. great post. like iv'e said, mine have been running since April.

Username: Danimal2208

Post Number: 1
Hi guys, I have a question. While waiting for a fix I have decided to hook my dad up with the basic dtv package in the mean time. I live in a local dtv area. He had service disconnected about a year and a half ago with an hu card. I told them over the weekend... "as him" that I wanted to reconnect my service. They said to come in on monday and they would get him a card. He went in and they demanded his old hu card. They said they would not switch until they got the old card. What next... Can I clean the card and put the original cam on?? or just tell them to blow me and give me a new card??? Otherwise I will have to buy a new eciever. any ideas please post. Thanks Danimal!!!

WETHEPEOPLE
Unregistered guest
TRUTH will the 745 board work for the NFL ticket! will we get you are confirmed on screen after i cancel throw the internet! please help NFL football is just around the corner!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Danimal, what??. never heard of a dtv store lol. the hu thing is fishy. tell them the dog ate. grand kinds trashed. do you have a phone where you live. call them an they will send you a new card for 20 buck's they're 95's but oh,
well i got 3 an never paid a dime.uhhhh still sounds Fishy.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
p5's i mean

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
WE, give it a shot order it. i'd wait thou. really don't care about the first few weeks of Pre Season. maybe we'll have a hack.it should work. i'm waiting till opening Sunday.

peeper
Unregistered guest
TRUTH and all..dsstoybox.com who U recommend and post a link to is a DAVE site...whats up with that..check before U recommend..

Username: Danimal2208

Post Number: 2
Thanks boot,
I will probably buy him a new set up at a Best buy... I just dont want a hastle with the locals. My Dad just wants tv. He misses the FOOD Network!! :-) Danimal

Post Number: 4
leslie,i would like to ask you if that cameron file that walter sent you worked on your old h-card boot board?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Boot
Thankyou for your help I will order one today

windup

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
willie - I'll try it this weekend and let you know.

Bronze Member
Username: Dtv

Post Number: 51
leslie what is the file suppose to do to your h-card

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
Walter posted that it allowed him to use his Black Sunday board to get free premium service.

Bronze Member
Username: Dtv

Post Number: 52
thanks

Post Number: 5
leslie thanks because ihave a couple maybe four of those things laying around here somewhere, and i"ll try anything right now until something better comes out and hopefully it will by football time

Username: M1wr

Post Number: 1
Walter Brown Could you tell me where I might be able to get a copy of the Camelon program from Thirdparty

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
Here is the Chameleon Hu software from Walter Brown. I think Walter usually only post Thursday to Sunday. If you have any questions, ask Walter as I won't get a chance to look at it until the weekend.
application/octet-streamUpload
BlockerOptions.xvbenc (5.5 k)

Post Number: 2
Leslie, This file downloads with a UNK extension what program opens it ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
Winexplorer 5.0

Post Number: 3
No deal on the Chameleon file will not run on my BS bootloader I think there is an issue as far as what leads on the Atmel are going to the contact pad that goes into the loader. I think without some soldering I can't flash my BS Boot loader. Anybody have a schematic or rough drawing of a NO745 board ?

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 20
I have a no 745 board a p5 card and a nexus duel crytal iso programmer. Is there any software I can try to load my p5 and test to see if the software works for you guys. I am willing to test anything that will be of help you guys crack the cards and get things moving. I am just a newbee with more money than brains and want to keep the faith going.

Post Number: 4
Colin, What I have is a (H) black sunday dead processor bootboard according to walter I can convert this to work as a "no745" board. My problem is I think the atmel is connected different Im looking for someone who has a schematic of a "no745" board.either that or jump some pins together on the atmel ? any help would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Colin keep that nexus programmer, that is the one you will need to program the P4's. It's just going to need modified a little, I can't really say what that mod is yet. Info will be coming out shortly.

Here's a quote from Cipher who is an admin. from another site:

"Now let me say this one more time so there is no misunderstanding. YES THERE IS A HACK. CAN YOU GET IT NOW? NO!! When the dude is ready to release it, he will. I haven't talked to him this week because I wanted to leave him alone so he could get the last little bit of work done.

Here are some common questions and the truthful answers to them. Please take your time and read.

1. Is there a P4 Hack? Yes there is.

2. Why hasn't it been released yet? It is not complete. Yes people would love it but there is a very good reason that it hasn't been released.

3. Will it be freeware? Not at first. You have 2+ years of effort into this card and he deserves every penny he can make.

4. Is there any software or support for the P4 that is working now? No. Every Site that we have contacted does not have a hack.

5. Where do I need to look to know when it is available? You are on the right site. A few other faithful sites will know also.

6. Will my Hu Loader work? No.

7. Will a standard ISO Programmer work? No

8. Will there be a programmer built just for these cards? Yes. But then again, that goes back to the "Man" that whipped this card to make those arrangements.

9. Are there any modifications that have been made public that I can use to modify my programmer? No.

10. When will we know for sure of the release of the P4 Hack? Soon!

Now I probably have said more than I should but I hope that this will satisfy your hunger for the hack temporarly.

Everybody have a good one and be patient please."

Curious
Unregistered guest
THE-TRUTH,

About 10 days ago, you posted that there was a rumour that some of your underground sources has hacked the p4/p5.

You indicated that you strongly believed the rumour.

You obviously have not been able to confirm the rumour, however do you still hold to your belief in the rumour or do you have information that the information was false.

Curious

Unregistered guest
Hey Anonymous,

When did Cipher post this message?

Anonymous

2 days ago

Unregistered guest
Thanks - just curious.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Thanks anonymous. I just want you guys to know that I have the equipment. I will be willing to do anything to help with the hack. I wish I was smarter or someone teach me to hack dvt or to write scripts so I can be of more help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
I am using fta right now and the wife and kids love it but i still think dtv is the best. But mite be hard to convince the wife and kids to go back to dtv when hack is out.

Bronze Member
Username: Simple_minded

Post Number: 56
bookmark

THE-TRUTH
Unregistered guest
Curious, in responce to your question I haven't heard anything new since I posted the RUMOR about the soon to be released fix. The bottom line for a big dealer is $$$$$, releasing info or hints is not in their best intrest. When I was informed of the news, I was told the release was to be in approximately three weeks to a month. So that would leave about two more weeks. I haven't talked RUMORS, since it seemed like the last (and first) time I mentioned this RUMOR it caused a bit of an up roar here. ONCE AGAIN, EVENTHOUGH THIS APPARENT NEW FIX (AT THIS TIME) IS COMPLETELY A RUMOR, I STANDBY IT 100 PER CENT (BECAUSE OF THE DEALER IT ORIGINATED FROM). When more news comes from "The Dealer" I'll post it here.

From my personal experience, I've seen 5 different kinds of P2/H card bootstraps boards. Not one of them had the capability of becoming a No 745 Bootstrap (no flash in the universe would be able to change the actual hardware built onto each of the five H boards). It is possible, I guess, that there might be some type of old H bootstrap that I've never seen, that could have been built with the right hardware, but I highly dought it. From everthing I've encountered, H bootstraps were not built with the ability to ever become a No 745 Board (I'm not God though, I just tell it like I see it). Also, just to clarify a bit more, there are a few different No 745 board available these days. I'd stick to either a Black Shadow or an Apollo, again just my preference.

Only lately, when Boots started posting about the No 745 Bootstrap, did everyone here at Ecoustics take notice. However, many others knew about the board's capability to keep tiers running for a while after the tiers or even service has been cancelled. TO ANYONE READING THIS, TRUST ME THE BOARD WORKS THE WAY MOST SAY IT WORKS. ANYBODY WHO SAYS DIFFERENTLY IS EITHER AN IDIOT WHO JUST DOESN'T KNOW BETTER, OR MAYBE WE HAVE SOME DAVE INVADERS HERE WHO ARE TRYING TO DISCREDIT VALID INFO AND CONFUSE PEOPLE. ULTIMATELY ALL THIS NO 745 BOOTSTRAP INFO WILL LOSE DAVE MONEY (EVERY SUBSCRIBER THAT RECEIVES PLATINUM CHANNELS AND ONLY PAYS MINIMUM PACKAGE FEES, COSTS DAVE $50 A MONTH).

As for using the Bootstrap for NFL football, I'm not sure. I know there are no refunds when you order an EVENT PREVIEW, I'm not sure if the same applies for the sunday ticket. In theory, if Dave doesn't still charge you once you cancel (the sunday ticket), the bootsrap should keep the tiers (no clue how long though).

Finally, as of August 10 2004 THERE IS STILL NO FIX AVAILABLE ANYWHERE. ANYONE TELLING YOU DIFFERENTLY IS LYING.

THE TRUTH

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
I read that post from cipher. one thing to think about.i don't understand the deal about not being able to use an ISO programmer to write the card. if you can't use an ISO, than how is the IRD going to read it, it has a ISO built inside where you but your card. the same things where said about the hu's. an ISO will work with the p4 hack, a new flash for you programer will be needed. they want you to spend more money on new harware.

Bronze Member
Username: Haney49

Post Number: 18
boot take a look at the post i have on (Advice on Dish network) and if you will tell me what you think. thank you.

THE-TRUTH
Unregistered guest
Sorry people. In my last post, in the paragraph dealing with the NFL sunday ticket. What I meant to say was "there are no refunds for EVENT PPVs (Wrestling events, UFC, PRIDE FC, ext.....). PREVIEWS (which is what I said by mistake) as we all know are free, always.

THE TRUTH

Anonymous

boot- cipher doesn't say it will not work with an ISO, he says it will not work with a standard ISO. It is going to need modded.

TRUTH- Because you don't have the hack, then everyone else is lying? Maybe you're not big enough into the scene to have it. I personally don't have it either, but that is not stopping me from believing that others don't.

Silver Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 123
Hey guys I have been on vacation for a while.. did I miss anything? did I read right..are Walter and Truth working together?? wow! don't get me wrong...I think its great! but reading it for me was like hearing the pope telling everyone to throw on a rubber and swap wives!!
I now am dating BEV.. about 400 channels wide open incl. PPV and movies.. its great because I get the local CDN channels I could not get with DTV plus NFL sunday ticket! I paid $400 for the whole set up from dish to lock and even the card... I recomend it for football fans if DTV isn't back soon. oh and by the way I will be in green bay this fall to see the packers live! whoo hoo
R.Sole

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
hey richard this is lonewolf glad to see ur still around i to have switched but i have dishnet but to tell u the truth i like it better than dtv because i get a way better reception,it comes in super clear and by the way dish also has something similar to the sunday ticket. but my team is kansas city>>i believe they will do well this yr unless they choke again. but anywho glad to see ya back!

skippy98
Unregistered guest
Richard,

You won't be watching NFL Sunday Ticket with your setup unfortunately. Sunday Ticket will be streaming from Nagra2 only not Nagra1.

Skyhawk
Unregistered guest
I read the bootstrap post and I understand it but I have a simple question.

Does the bootstrap have to be programmed with software before one can follow the process?

Question is in regards to an Apollo or Shadow II bootstrap. Can someone please advise.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
skippy

the channel 401 on the bev says you are authorized for this program. where did you here that they will be streaming from nagra two and what about peolpe that have current nagra one cards?

here it is
Unregistered guest
heres the hacked video from f#ckdtv.com
shows all channels open ppv's ,p#rn ect.
http://host4.wwwserv.net/hack_exposed_0001.wmv

Fix in Winnipeg
Unregistered guest
Heres a C@p from a well known site a member there claims fix is in Winnipeg. Its being advertised in the Winnipeg Sun if you can beleive it..but i think this is the real deal.

it's in winnipeg, that simple, the guy is running an ad in the freakin' newspaper haha, what an idiot, either way, he is charging BIG BUCKS
i wouldn't believe it either so three guys i know went there and got their cards done, a P4 and P5 with scripting this guy wrote, he charges a TON of cash BUT they are wide open and work flawleslly
i have no reason to lie and YES, i HAVE seen it with my own eyes so no worries there.......sorry for the caps, the fun begins, whoo hoooooo NFL season

Osama Bin
Unregistered guest
I really miss peeper a.k.a. the voice.
Now the thrill is gone. :-(

DssKid
Unregistered guest
(())(())
(= '.'=)
("")(""))o

Yeah. He's a cool dude

Anonymous

Going through different sites and ran accross this at dssdirect.tv, go to site, click site map in right hand corner then click avenger se. What do you think?

Anonymous

That video is nothing more then a subscription and him buying all those channels

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
skyhawk, don't know what bootstrap you have. but it sould already have the old hu software on it. give it a shot it'll work. i only had one strap that didn't work, when i flashed it with the original software it worked great.

Bronze Member
Username: Butts1968

Post Number: 14
you got to give me more than a fcckin person flipping channels to get our attention!are you for real!that video will not convince anyone, do you take these people here for fools!come on is this a joke.I'm not speaking for myself 'but don't insult the knowledgeable people who post here....peace

Dave is here
Unregistered guest
Anonymous yes this is a Dave site you are correct.Dave is in the information and collection
business also hence why we created this forum and site. If I'm wrong this post will still be here tomorrow and if Im right it will disappear overnight as my employer doesn't want this stuff spread around. this forum is routinely scanned and any valuable post are removed.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
the avenger se worked great with a hu card, a subed card would open it wide open. with a binned card using a bootstrap it worked great also. we don't know what hardware will work with the new hack, so sit on what ya got, my beleive. is what we have now will work with new flashes. h$$l they want to spend more bucks on new packaged hardware.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
j.a. fernasdes, h$$l don't kill the messenger.lol. h$$l i was going to c&p that post here. lol glad i didn't. the person posted it for all to view,lol. take it with a grain of salt. if ya didn't think it was real, delete the D**m thing.an don't flame. peeps are funny for sure, Guess every thing they hear or see is a big issue.LMAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
j.a.fernasdes. What the H**l was you watching. not the same video i'm seeing. the person is scrolling thru all the channels. How can the ppv be up on every click of the remote. Ya can't do that with out an open 3m.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
boot-chill,i'm not trying to kill any messenger,come on use your head!it's merely an observation for fcck sakes,also have the decentcy to spell someones name correctly,trust me i'm not flamming!!...peace

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
boot-obviously you know alot more than i do when it comes to this sh#t,can't blame me for being a bit skeptical....peace

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
j.a. did you really watch the video??

Anonymous

lol, boot are you serious? Look at channel 154 it says "program no longer available", then later on his PBS channel 384 is 721'd. He doesn't get the west coast networks in the 380's and he skips over channel 631 which is turner south.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
haven't watched it all, but it still is pretty impresive. ANO, slick tell me how ya can run tru ppv like that.

Anonymous

well that's pretty simple, go online and buy them or even purchase them with your remote. It's not very hard to do, he messed up when he was making the video (channel 154 was not supposed to be on his guide) and started over notice the time change, there's 4 minutes in between. He took channel 154 off his guide and then went through and checked all others, but he missed channel 384. The dummy never rewound his camcorder and just started recording again where he left off. That's pretty much how I explain it, as I said, not very hard.

THE-TRUTH
Unregistered guest
OK. I'm here just to clear up all the crap that's floating around today. First off Anonymous, when I say there is NO HACK YET, what I'm specifically trying to say is anyone claiming they're selling the fix is lying. For instace, the big dealer (that I've mentioned in previous posts) claims to have alomst completed the hack, but nothind is being sold yet. If there were people already selling the new dave fix, myself, many others, and probably even some people here would have heard something. Again just to clarify, hearing random BS about their being a fix every so often does not mean that the hack is being sold. We live in a small world, true info spreads fast (specially when there's a huge demand for it). Oh yeah annoymous, please just go ahead and think whatever you want to think. I couldn't give a crap what you think of me or what you may think is happening in the hacking world. If you think I'm not in the loop when it comes to this stuff, good for you, do you think I care to prove anything to the likes of you. I just post what I KNOW (take it for what it's worth).

As for the fix being in Winnepeg. LOL. Are you kidding? Common people, think about what's being said for just one moment. Do you really think that the one guy smart enough to be the first guy selling the fix would be stupid enough to advedrtise it in the paper? Selling dave programming and hardware is illegal in Canada. Many dealers and web sites are situated in Canada, and are all aware they must try to keep a low profile or dave will soon come a knockin. Don't you think that if only one dealer REALLY had a working fix that word would spread fast enough that he would have no need to advertise (the entire western world is wating and wanting). For a second let's look at what was said. They say the ad is in the Winnepeg Sun, which actually can be found online. If there was any validity to this claim, then someone could tell us what section of the paper the ad was in (classifides)? If this was all true, I'm sure they'd also tell us how much it costs for programming. The 3 guys who apparently went, only stated that it's a lot of money, no price was given. Sounds real realistic. Plus, this story apparently came from another (reputable) web site, YA OK, which one? Personally I feel that this story was fabricated to counter me and my statement (about there being no hack yet). Maturity levels are high here.

As for the hack movie. LOL LOL LOL, I think I could laugh about that one all fukcing day. First off, come on people the whole idea of a movie to show the proof of a hack is so way beyond absurd that I don't think there's proper word to describe it in the English language. Watching a movie about a working hack proves NOTHING (video editing is used for many things these days). Also if you pay close enough attention to the movie, while flipping through the ppvs in the 100s, one of the stations says "This showing is no longer available. Check Program Guide for other showtimes" To me that's proof enough that what we're seeing is not a 3M, but in actuality it's only a platinum package with almost every ppv ordered. The movie is a sham. The only way to prove to me on a video that you have a working 3M, is to use a dave receiver that is a 4th generation box (or earlier), and go to the 900s. If you can flip slowly through the 900s (locals) and get channels from several different areas, that would prove something.

Lastly, don't start buying Nexxus ISO programmers because Cypher and some anonymous guy said so. I've seen Cyfer's posts at hashhu, smart guy, but I still dodn't think that a Nexxus ISO is guaranteed the way to go. Again, just my two cents.

THE TRUTH

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
ANO.Watched it. maybe i don't know SH*t . but iv'e been doing this deal for5 years, I Wish i could program all those cannels. without a great coder, that Know's 3M

Happy Guy
Unregistered guest
I have been following this thread for some days. So I just want to let u know that today I bought a working all open P5. They have been selling them for 2 weeks now. Sorry can't say where . Only thing I regret is that before this, I spent on a useless P4. I had even considered buying a silver bullet. Had to share this info. Good Luck!

THANKX HAPPY GUY
Unregistered guest
Hey Happy Guy we all believe you man. YOU ARE SO COOL!!! CAN I BE YOU

C0CK SM0CKER

Anonymous

Well then I bet you are a "Happy Guy" good for you, have fun with it.

jokers
Unregistered guest
hash sucks sh1t anyways, you want the real deal go to p4info.com

jokers
Unregistered guest
lets sit around like a bunch of girls chattign about it instead of trying to test ourselves.

You people are all a bunch of sally's

keep crying b1tches

THE -TRUTH LIES
Unregistered guest
The Truth..Cipher knows more sh@t than YOU'LL EVER KNOW..If he says we need a Nexxos Iso thats what we need plus some minor mods i was told to the iso. A regular iso is just not going to give you free tv it needs to be modded for the new cards to be programmed. Sure you can check if there v#rgin..wow.i can read. But you sure as sh#t ain't gonna be able to program up.

Anonymous

My nexus is on its way :-)

Silver Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 151
THE-TRUTH LIES -- Why don't you learn to read before you call someone a liar. THE-TRUTH recognized Cypher as a smart guy, and he never said that the nexus wasn't the way to go. He said that he didn't THINK that the nexxus ISO was the GUARANTEED way to go, and there's a world of difference between the two statements. Maybe the nexus will work, but maybe a lot of others will work, as well, and if you already have one of those "others," then you won't have to buy the nexus. He's giving good advice, it's free, and you or anyone else can take it or leave it.

I'm not bashing you. I just don't like to see a well-intentioned and VERY well-informed person getting bashed for giving free, honest, credible
advice. If he were trying to sell us "his product," than you might have a case. But he's not. He doesn't try to sell us anything, and he gives us a great deal of his time.

Keep posting THE-TRUTH. You, boot, and skippy 98 are the guys I come to read and learn from at THIS site.

Ken

skippy98
Unregistered guest
If you read other posts by Cipher he says any dual iso will work. As long as it has both the 3.57 and 3.68 crystals. He's just recommending the nexxus as that is what he has and apparently likes it. Maybe the person who has the hack used the nexxus so that's why he's recommending it because he knows it will be compatible with the mods needed for the hack.

Silver Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 124
Skippy I don't nkow too much about BEV but I do have every channel wide open and the guy who set it up for me said that I would get NFL. MY card isn't even a BEV card but a generic one. do you think this might work? and if not how can I get NFL? I think even if I don't get the ticket will get a lot of games because I get the locals from coast to coast but I would still love to see the ticket wide open.. thanks in advance
R.Sole

Bronze Member
Username: Martin

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 25
can i use a dtv dish to get bev or charly if i get the receiver?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us