Newbie dish questions

Username: Cjjc37

Murphysboro, Il Us

Post Number: 1
I am new to this and i'm trying to reprogram my cards so I can get free dishnetwork. I have the 2700 and the 3800 box and two blue cards. What I have seen on here, the blue cards work for this. I was just wondering how hard it is and what exactly do I need. I have looked over this site and got some info, but since i'm new to this some of it is confusing.

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
look josh i was in the same boat as you all u need is a magic card with programer they go for less than 100.00 just go to www.bellexpress.vu and click on to the box that reads getting started you will have everything there, the mc is most excellent for dish testing and i also have a 2700 and it is wide open no problems just go to that site you wont be dissapointed. good luck!

Username: Cjjc37

Il Us

Post Number: 2
When i moved in this house the receivers worked, both of them. Now both of them have been locked out i think. Will the mc still work if the receivers(tv) says that my service is no longer in service and that i need to call that 800 #.

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
josh to tell u the truth i dont know exactly,but with the mc i dont see y not. but what i did is subscribe to dish i got the minimum package which is 29.95 per mos no contract i can cancel at anytime the only thing is that i have to return the equipment in if i cancel. which is no problem cause i have my own but at least this way i dont have to worry about charlie. but from what i know about the mc it should still work. hope this helps!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us