Archive through July 30, 2004

Bronze Member
Username: Silent_listener

Post Number: 11
people would so one please tell me how to get into one of the focking p4 dards something better than ky jelly and a rubber i have bought enough sh=t and down loaded enough programs where i am about ready to have a yard sale or a barn fire and its getting close to where i do not care what comes first

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
i did not say get it to work i said how to get inside of one

MIAMI' NUMBER ONE WE THE PEOPLE WHAT TIME IT IS
Unregistered guest
larry w sims we are all with you there s so much shi* going around left and right, this has been a very hard card to hack,with in 3 to 4 days i hear there is something big brewing for this card!! hopefuly something true!

THE BOSS
Unregistered guest
http://www.usa-direct-tv.com/free-direct-tv.html

Unregistered guest
I know this is a forum for P4-P5 cards, but I had a chance to pick up three complete dish systems. These are all new 3800 models, before I put them on ebay, I thought I would give the people in this forum first chance at them. I live in Wisconsin. Email me if interested.

J.Roo

MIAMI' NUMBER ONE WE THE PEOPLE /WHAT TIME IT IS
Unregistered guest
THIS IS ALL FOR YOU \the boss/ OF CRAP. WHEN YOU COME TO THIS FORUM WE REALLY KNOW WHAT TYPE OF LOW LIFE YOU REALLY ARE! Y DONT YOU SMELL AND KISS YOUR REAL BOSS A.-S.-S. 'DAVE ', AND THEN SUCK HIS LITTLE PECKER? GET YOUR STINKING A-.S-.S. AS FAR FROM ALL OF US IN THIS FORUM! PRITTY SOON WE ARE GOING TO HAVE YOU AND YOUR BOSS A.-S.-S. SPREAD /WIDE OPEN P4/ YOU FAGE-T PIECE OF SH-IT!! PS WE KNOW YOU HACK YOUR PPV AND YOUR ADULTS CHANNELS AT HOME BE CAREFULL WHEN YOUR BOSS/DAVE COMES TO VISIT YOU ON THE WEEKENDS SUCKER! / YOU ARE NOT A AMERICAN \

Bronze Member
Username: John4949

Post Number: 54
Leslie,

Thats great that the bootstrap arrived. I cant wait to hear if it works...I will buy one from the same place you did if it does..

tonto
Unregistered guest
For start-up follow these instructions.

Hit Following Keys...

Menu
User Preference
Reinstall
Type Password
Should read all data erasing
- Question "Are you Sure?
- Hit ok

Once Back On Hit Following Keys...

Menu
Vol + to TV Channel
Hit ok
Menu
Chan -- to delete
Vol + to all Channels
Hit ok
Will exit menu
Hit ok on any number and X will appear over numbers
Hit exit
Chan + to OK
Hit ok
Exit unit saves data.

For Channel Download follow these instructions once dish is in right position.

Hit Following Keys...

Menu
Installation
Transponder Setup
Hit ok
Vol + to correct dish
Choose sat scan
Hit ok to download channels
Wait until reads COMPLETE,
Hit ok
Exit until saves data and watch TV

ao700
Unregistered guest
[Anonymous] whats your beef i come here and try to help and all you say is negative. get a life.

dss dork
Unregistered guest
i was just reading back and relized that Anonymous never posts anything helpful.why is that?all he does is belittle anyone that dont understand what it takes to hack.its a good thing to be more positive and share info.thats the only way we wil prove dave wrong.

Bronze Member
Username: Martin

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 15
i was wondering if any one can tell me what the deal is with p5 cards starting with 0013?

deaf
Unregistered guest
guys that's why you have to ignore these f#ckin idiots.....thier only here to disturb sh!t

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 16
who?

Bronze Member
Username: Dtv

Post Number: 35
the people that come here to disturb us

Bronze Member
Username: Windup

Post Number: 28
To the guy from D.D.O
Did anything ever happen with th store on the indian reservation that claimed to have the fix.

windup

Silver Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 121
Martin - I was advised to buy a P5 beginning in 0013 or less. Supposedly the higher numbered cards have an extra security measure built in.

Anonymous

hi just found this forum and have been looking through it, i got into the programming about 3 months before it all blew up. i have two questions hopefully some one will answer.1- i went ahead and subscribed to dave and got 4 receivers (seemed to be cheaper than buying 4 virgn p4 cards ) will i be able to program these cards and still be able to save the original code or will i still have to buy new cards. 2) what is the bootstrap some people are talkin about and what will it do? open up ppv? open the 500's?
thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
Anon - the bootstrap will open up the 500s (read further up this thread). No solid help available for PPV. I don't think anyone knows at this point if you'll be able to save originals.

Bronze Member
Username: Skulls

Post Number: 73
Boots,
I got A 721 Message today I redid it 3 times.
The 500s come up, but when I go back to cancel it.
I get hit with the 721.I only have 1 virgine card the rest say you have put in the wrong card.
It was working fine all this time is there anything I can try next.
Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Leslie, Hello Brother!!
Did you get your up and working?
I was up for 2 weeks.
It went down today but hope Boots can help!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Dennis,

Are you saying the bootstrap isnt working now?

Sorry, just had to jump in. :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
Hi Dennis - I did get a bootstrap but am waiting for Dave to hook me up. I'll let you know in a few days.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
NFLGUY2003,
YA, went down today still working with it.
Might be doing something wrong so I'll see if boots can help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
I guess I'll have to wait Dave is telling me on line I have extended the times I can order.
This happened to me the first time I did it a few weeks ago I tried the next day and it worked so I will try again on Thursday.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 129
good luck keep us informed............... peace.jmill

Bronze Member
Username: Bootlegger

Post Number: 31
Dennis, I can't remember if ypur using a p4 or p5 mine are still up an running with p4 cards. also. some of the generation 4,5,6, you can order ppv. i have a hughes 7th gen in the den with a bootstrap. i have to order ppv online. then cancel it to receive it.just check my 2 irds here an the 500's are up. the others are at different locations. haven't heard from them. Boots

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
this is a question for the intelligent people. when you do a polarity check between the hu card and the p4 you receive two diffrent readings is this to say that when you try to program the p4 that you must combine the data to the maine lead to your loader or does the p4 seperate these reading automaticaly through the neutral leads (p.s.i have blown up enough cards)if so can some one tell me how to rewire a loader i do not have the skematics of a loader or tell me where to find them.I DO NEED HELP

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
"this is a question for the intelligent people."

Should i run out the back?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
ONLY THE STUPID WILL REPLY WITH A STUPID QUESTION THE INTELLIGENT WILL REPLY WITH AN ITTELLIGENT ANSWER

Silver Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 118
come on over NFLGUY2003 you and I can drink beer while the "intellegent" people talk.....
oh... and by the way.. I knew an intellegent guy once... and he told me that "maine" was a state on the Eastern seaboard... and that perhaps you should try the 'main' lead...
we might not be as think as you dumb we are ;)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Boots, I'm useing a p5 card. I will try and reset everything Thursday. I'LL let you know how it goes. I also have H, HU,and P4 CARDS but they are not Virgine cards.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
Dave, has me lock out tonight with that exceeded your limit crap. Boots, 1 more thing if I order the NFL package before the season starts then cancel it - It should stay up like the 500s. RIGHT?
Thanks Brother!

P.S. Any of you guy/gals going to Sturgis SD bike week 9th - 15th I'll be vending out there you can stop by for a beer on me!! let me know

Bronze Member
Username: Rysportfan

Post Number: 40
Dennis what both will you be at. Ill be there this year for the first time Ill try to stop in and meet you. No need for the beer though (I dont drink) hope to see ya there.

Rich

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 17
hold on guys i just got a phone call from a buddy of mine on the chippawa reserve outside of london ontario that the programing is out and they will have it in a couple of days.i dont know how much truth is in this but i cant see him bullsitting me couse we all drink at the same bar and he will never live it down if he is full of it so we will see. im just letting you guys know what he told me.

tusf
Unregistered guest
martin...what you are hearing is correct. Lots of guys here in Montreal got their cards done for $100 from the Indian reserve near Montreal.

I'm trying to get more info..........

annonnymous
Unregistered guest
Hey guys, have a look at the - Hack out in Canada- Post.

Something is brewing on those Indian Reserves

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 18
why do you always half to be so negative here? i dont understand. did you not get enough loving from your parents when you were young?if you are positive good things happen. you need faith that someone is working hard to crack this.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
Rich,
You are in for a SHOCK and a good time over 1 million bikes.I'll let you know the adderss as I'M STILL trying to get this spot on main st. I do have a spot on 2nd st. but would much rather be on main. This is my 19th year there 7th as a vender. I'm staying in a trailer park 1 mile from main st. Do you know where your staying yet. I'll be there on the 7th to get set up. I know a lot about the town and surrounding area if you need to know something.Sorry for getting off the P4 talk.So we will all hope that Martin's friend is right. Thanks tusf please let us know.

indian lover
Unregistered guest
Right on two indian reserves have the fix! those indians sure know their sh#t.I live in Was. i sure hope the indians have it here next. It figures they were the first to live here now there the first to have fix.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
I'd be willing to help to do some of leg work.
To find out if they have anything going on line, web site, do they take C.C.Paypal, do they do anything by mail. How do we get in contact with them. Hell, who ever wants to pay for my gas and if you trust me with your card and money to do the cards. I'll even drive there for all of us and get them done after I get back from Sturgis.

Bronze Member
Username: Rysportfan

Post Number: 41
dennis, I dont now where Im staying I will be going with my sister and brother inlaw in an RV.
What kind of bike do you ride?

Sorry every one for getting off the subject but its nice to to talk about other things to make the time go by.

Rich

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
Rich,
There's only 1 kind of bike!Harley I ride a very custom show winner soft tail.I'll have it there.
Glenceo is a very nice RV place and only 3 miles from main st. Try to stay away from the buffalo Chip it's loud and is a mess but most of the top Bands play there. I'll let you know in a day or so what spot I'll be at.Make sure you guys go see Crazyhorse it wont be finished in your kids - kids life time 110 years before it's done. I've seen it the last 19 years it's will be 10 x bigger then Mt. Rushmore when done. Hey there are a lot of Native Americans out there maybe one of them will have the hack. See Rich we still can talk and get some P4 stuff in.Thanks guys/gals for be so understanding.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
Boots, Leslie,
I think Dave got me. 500s come when I order but when I cancel to go back to basic I'm still getting a 721 message.Boots is there a way to reset or clean the bootstrap If so how do I do it.
Thanks
Dennis

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Dennis, i'd relaod the bootstrap, looks like it doesn't have the cam id's right.I don't get all those messages on line. I really think it has to do with the p5 cards. seeing i'm running p4's. i just set up a p5 in an ird, my 8th. the guy ordered a boot strap, we'll do that deal when he get's it. it seems to me that the NFL sould stay up as long as the card stays up. Boots

THE TRUTH
Unregistered guest
THERE IS NO DAVE HACK AS OF YET. I REPEAT, THERE IS NO DAVE HACK AS OF YET. A little while ago, back when you guys were posting on the old thread (Programming P4 Cards), a guy going by the name tusf (living in D.D.O. Montreal) claimed a friend of his told him there was a dave hack available at a near by Indian Resevre. It was back then when I started keeping my eye on these forums. After tusf kept posting no result, I took action into my own hands. Myself, along with a few others have been colaborating together online for over a year trying to get the p4 dave fix. One of my buddies (online) happens to live a hour out of Montreal. It was probably about three weeks ago, my buddy drove his car out to the Indian resevre Kanawahke, once he reached the reserve he found signs along the road indicating how to get to the satellite store. Like tusf said ther was only one satellite store on the reserve. The store is called Satellite Works, but unfortunately NO DAVE FIX. They (the store) have anything anyone could need to start testing any type of Satellite system, BUT NOT DAVE. THERE IS NO P4 P5 FIX ON THE INDIAN RESERVES. I'm not trying to be the bearer of bad news but rather inform all of you with the truth. If you read tusf's old post back on the old thread, I guess he seemed honest and knew a bit about subbing dave from Canada. I don't believe it was him who posted that BS yesterday, it seemed more like someone trying to get everyone's hopes up for nothing. Seems like people will do anything just to ruin any validity to any post posted here. What can you do?

Larry w sims, you can find what you want at hashhu. If you're not a coder, you're only wasting your time trying to test anything at this time. Many smart people are working hard on the fix, hopefully our work will pay off soon (it will be longer then you are all hoping for, sorry). Until then, THERE IS NO P4 P5 FIX ANYWHERE!!!

THE TRUTH

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 19
{truth}how do you know that its not possable that somthing is not out now?why would you say its not possible.do you have any inside info that says so? im not bashing you i just want to know why you say its not possable.

THE-TRUTH
Unregistered guest
martin kordos, let me put it to you this way. The only way anyone will be to write to a P4 P5 at this very moment would be if they had insider info from dave telling them how to do it. The card has very impressive security. I don't have any insider contacts from dave but my associates and I are very well connected to the latest info and REAL happenings of our present perdicament. Getting into the card and writting to it might take a little bit of devine intervention. Also, what most people aren't aware of is that dave is offering A $HIT LOAD OF MONEY to the coder that brings him a WORKING FIX. Hoping that someone somwhere has a working fix is only wishful thinking at this point. If you don't want to believe me, oh well. What do you want me to do? Lie? Make $hit up? Sorry, you'll only find the truth here.

Eventhough someone else just registered my name. So the registered Truth IS NOT ME. I'M SURE ANYONE POSSING AS ME WOULD COME OFF LOOKING LIKE A TARD ANYWAY.

THE TRUTH

FIGURED YOU OUT, NOW YOU ARE MINE!!
Unregistered guest
if anybody checks back in the posts carefully, it is clear that it is MARTIN KORDOS that is posting all the annonymous, fake dss dork, fake ao700, fake tusf, cockaroach, ext...... MARTIN KORDOS is the guy trying very hard to ruin this thread. YOU'RE A LOSER MARTIN AND WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF TRACKING YOU DOWN!!!! TRY AND PRETEND IT IS NOT YOU. ANY ONE CAN CLEARLY SEE BY YOUR POSTS THAT YOU LIE HEAVILY AND ALL THE FAKE STUPID POSTS COINSIDE WITH WHEN YOU POST. OH YEAH, YOU ALL WRITE THE SAME TOO. BETTER START RUNNIG!!!!

YOU'RE FUKCED

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 20
what the heck are you talking about? track me down? knock your self out. you will only find that i only post in my own name.you have issues.lmao.and also i realy dont care what you think you know.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
TO FIGURED YOU OUT, NOW YOU ARE MINE

A mind is a terrible thing to waste

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 21
i get a laugh out of this site. you post a couple of times and ask a few simple questions and it like painting a bullseye on your back.

TWOODY99
Unregistered guest
THANKS FOR BRINGING ME BACK TO EARTH TRUTH.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Come on martin we all know you are really
Elvis.

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 22
damn now i have to go into hiding again thought i was home free THANK YOU VERY MUCH lol

Smoothy
Unregistered guest
Guys

Go post your BS crying and moaning on other sites. Most of us check this thread on a regular basis to get updates on when our beloved Dave will be back. Sick of spending far too much time on posts that are all whining and crying about someone said this, someone said that. Shut up. Talk about Dave or Bev or Charlie. Not about stupid people. Go get a MSN chat room going about it, not this one.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Smoothy
people that are registered on this site and several unregistered people often do talk shop
But some scumbags like to take shots at people and don't have the sinkers to register before they do it.

windup

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
magic card will allow you the nfl big ticket on bev. channel 401 will tell you that you are authorized for it. Go Boys Go

Unregistered guest
Hey Martin, are you near london, and if so is that satellite store still open there. I was to think that they would take their money and run.

FIGURED YOU OUT, NOW YOU ARE MINE!!
Unregistered guest
I'm a stupid as$hole and dont know how retarded I sound.

deaf
Unregistered guest
Ok, enough of the B.S I have a question, that I posted on another thread, that has not been answered. Does anybody know where I can find the remote code for the blackbird fta? I would like to use it in a rca universal remote if possible. I beleive they are made in Korea, but can' seem to find it. thanks

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 23
yes im near london st thomas to be exact and i dont know my dealer deals out of his house.

Unregistered guest
St Thomas, lovely city (some parts anyway)

Silver Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 119
nfl? magic card? sounds too good to be true!
I think i will date bev for a while while waiting for dave... go pack go! whoo hoo

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
heck this site going down hill fast.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
Boots, Sorry what do you mean by reload ?
Just keep trying or do I need to do something to the bootstrap it self.Please walk me thru it if other then keep trying.
Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Dennis, what i ment about reload was.redo the software on your bootstrap. go up to their website an down load what they have.did ya try to do your card again online today. still think it's in the p5 card. i'm not having any probs with my 5 on p4's. Boots

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
Rich,
I'll be at 1219 Main st. Outside LOC. on the side of building BOOTH # 019 I'll Have a sign that will read Sir Chrome - A - Lot
Please stop by with your Sister and Brother Inlaw
See you there!!! Every one else that is coming to Sturgis SD is also welcome to stop by
Dennis

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
I started a new thread: "No. 745 Bootstrap for Free 500s/PPV Upgrade". While we are waiting for a hack, maybe we can look at what Dave has for free.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
BOOTS,
No, I will try it in a little bit.
Do you mean clean it with exstream 3.5 I got this from Satansplayhouse and there gone or do you. mean Dave's web site. Sorry Boots don't have a clue when it come's to this stuff If someone tells me how or I read something I can do it. So please bare with me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Dennis, that's exactly i meant. got all my bootstraps from Satansplayhouse. to bad Dave's got them now. Leslie where did ya start the new thread?? Boots

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
thanks truth at least some one is trying .WALTER BROWN WHERE ARE YOU

THE-TRUTH
Unregistered guest
Well, I MAY be eating my words (about there being no p4 p5 hack) pretty soon. After months of streamlogging and multiple educated attempts to bypass security on the card, little progress had been accomplished by my associates and I. All our info, all the info we were able to find online and from various other contacts all ended up inconclusive. Today, a member of my team met with one of the main guys in Canada responsible for bring most Canadians (maybe the U.S. as well, I'm not sure) free dave in the past. I REALLY REALLY HATE TO BE ONE TO SPREAD RUMORS, BUT WHAT WAS TOLD TO ME CAME FROM THE MOST RELIABLE OF SOURCES, I have no reason to lie and I do hate spreading false hope. But believe it or not, some rumors we've been hearing might be true. The MAN claimed that his group is and has been able to write to p4 and p5 cards for a bit and are making good progress on completing thier much needed (due to dave frequently sending Electronic Counter Measures) unlooping software. He says a fully functioning dave fix will be made available in about a month. He also said it will be very private. What and to what extent "very private " means I'm not sure, but that's what was said. The man was unwilling to even hint as to what kind of hardware and software they are using, obviously it's all about the $$$$$. Because of where this info came from, atleast in my eyes there does sort of seem to be a possibilty free dave is creeping over the horizon. That's all I know right now.

THE TRUTH

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
for get it man you will never be able to post like the TRUTH

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 24
{truth}i was not trying to couse trouble today i was just posting what i heard.

dss dork
Unregistered guest
anonymous....SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UP!!!

MIAMI' NUMBER ONE/WE THE PEOPLE/what time it is
Unregistered guest
YO YO 'TRUTH' ME AND MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN INFORMED WITHIN 20 DAYS HERE IN MIAMI FLORIDA WERE OVER 150,000 PEOPLE HAVE HACKED DTV IN PAST HISTORY! HAVE BEEN TOLD A ACTIVATION PROGRAM ON VERY HIGH $$$$$$ STANDARD ! ON ITS WAY!!! CROSS YOU FINGERS TEAM!!! AMERICA LAND OF THE PROUD,BRAVE, AND OF THE FREE! //// DAVE LET THE LEAK OUT ITS TIME TO MAKE LOT S OF $$$$$$$!

dss dork
Unregistered guest
A0777...good lookin out

THE-TRUTH
Unregistered guest
martin kordos I never stated that you were causing trouble today, but now that you mention it I did find it a bit strange (early this morning) that you were the only one posting while I was and then all of a sudden I was no longer able to post under my unregistered name. I'm not saying it was you, but even you'd have to agree, it's a little fishy. Ironic how I found it funny the other day when Taz registered an idiot's name so the idiot couldn't post under that name anymore, and now it happened to me. Again, I'm not saying it was you martin. We're like little children here.

larry w sims, maybe it wasn't my best post, but it was me posting, the story is true, and I'll stick by it. I HATE SPREADING RUMORS, BUT I ACTUALLY BELEIVE THIS ONE MIGHT BE TRUE. It makes no difference to me whether anybody beleives me or not, I'm just letting everyone know what I heard (a RUMOR coming from the right place).

THE TRUTH

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
THE-TRUTH any comment on what is being said at the "P5 hacked in Canada" thread?

Skippy
Unregistered guest
The Truth . . . Thanks for the "Pump me up" post.
I'll bet within the next few days as this rumour spreads, the price of P4 and P5 cards are going to climb dramatically on Ebay.
I just bought last week for $30 USD

THE-TRUTH
Unregistered guest
leslie jones, I just checked the thread, ridiculous. If you read my first post today you'd see that the Indian reserve story originally posted by tusf way back when, was verified, and discovered to be completely untrue. Drug smuggling alchol drinking cigarette stealing Indians will not be the guys that figure out how to write to p4 p5 cards. The head of the Mohawks is not sleeping with dave (as stated pretty much in the other thread leslie referred to). The Big Boys that showed the world how to hack dave back in the day, will most likely be the ones to do it again.

Certain people or person here are making this place a joke. You guy(s) know who you are. Your service here is welcomed with open arms, keep up the good work and be proud of yourself.
I think my sarcasm meter just exploded.

THE TRUTH

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
Boots,
I have repaired my bootstrap with winexplorer.
I went to change and do the upgrade and Dave still is telling me I have exseaded my ordering limit.So I will try after midnight. Are you getting any messages like this when you switch back and forth. And I see all the listing of changes times and dates in my history has dave ever said anything about doing so many upgrading and then canceling ? I'll let you know when I can make the switch.

Silver Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 111
And now we wait for the real truth.

Unregistered guest
Does anyone think that the new p4 or p5 cards work together with the receivers - the same way that Dish does? What I am asking, does anyone think that both the receiver AND the card both need to be fixed?

Silver Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 112
If that was the real truth I am sorry but the line I REALLY REALLY HATE TO BE ONE TO SPREAD RUMORS, BUT WHAT WAS TOLD TO ME CAME FROM THE MOST RELIABLE OF SOURCES, makes me sceptical (or however it is spelt)

Unregistered guest
Taz, The truth, The voice, Walter, Dennis, Kenneth? Anyone?

turkey
Unregistered guest
Maybe some truth to all this. Price of p4 cards on Ebay starting to go up.

INDIAN LOVER
Unregistered guest
. Drug smuggling alchol drinking cigarette stealing Indians will not be the guys that figure out how to write to p4 p5 cards. The head of the Mohawks is not sleeping with dave
THE TRUTH YOUR ONE PREJUDICE PR#CK !!!!
YOU DONT KNOW SH#T BOYYYY

THE TRUTH HURTS
Unregistered guest
hey the TRUTH get your facts straight the INDIANS WERE HERE FIRST IT IS THEIR LAND PERIOD.
live with it quit being in denial!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOSER

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
I need my tv!

Leslie, did your cards arrive yet?

THE-TRUTH
Unregistered guest
First things first, I'm sorry for my comment referring to Indians being drug smugg...... It was uncalled for. I was merely trying to stress the point that I've never heard of an Indian hacker, they're not really known for their computer savy (again I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be racist). Should the time come for a new fix for dave, it will come to everyone via the people who figured out how to do it (they want your money). If you check the history of where all previous dave fixes came from, it has never ever been via any Indians. This whole situation here at ecoustics is becoming absurd. This Indian reserve story is an old one and untrue. If people choose to believe it, oh well, I don't care, and will no longer address the issue. I don't post here for personal gain or to lie to anybody. If people don't believe me, whatever, I'm only trying to bring everyone here a ralistic overview and understanding of the truth. All posts posted today under "THE-TRUTH" were absolutely written by me and I stick by them. If one pays attention to my style of writting, spelling and grammer, I think it would be easy to distinguish between me and a wanna be imposter. I'm done explaining and trying to defend myself. I'm really starting to find this place more of a hastle to post at then anything. I'm finding that most here either have no clue (about coding or anything for that matter) or are here to lie and cause problems for everyone.

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

THE TRUTH

THE-TRUTH
Unregistered guest
7, the methods to hack charlie and dave are very different. I guess you're not familiar with the term ASIC (Application Specific Intergrated Circuit). All dave smartcards since the F cards each have there own individual ASIC, charlie's don't. It is the lack of an ASIC on charlie and bev cards that allow their programming to be hacked by free to air receivers (fta receivers pansats, blackbirds, fortecs ext...). It is also the lack of an ASIC that most hacking methods using chalie or bev hardware requires the receiver box to be fixed with a jtag and a tsop (magic cards are one exception). So, it is only because dave smartcards have their own ASIC that there are no modifications which are helpful or needed in order to receive free dave. If you need me to go into more details about this subject I can, but trust me that's the basic story.

THE TRUTH

THE-TRUTH
Unregistered guest
Sorry, in the second to last sentence of my last post is should say "it is only because dave smartcards have their own ASIC that there are no modifications that can be done to a dave receiver box which are helpful or needed in order to....."

THE TRUTH

curious
Unregistered guest
I by no means am a hacker or for that matter a comp. genious but I was curious about what was said that your receiver acts as a loader for dave.
maybe hacking the card is the wrong way to go,why not work on what dave sends to your receiver when
u buy progromming and see if we can run a program to duplicate the data??? If the card has good security maybe we should work on whats being sent to it instead. I'm sure someone is going to bash my Idea but let me know what u think about it.

curious
Unregistered guest
I by no means am a hacker or for that matter a comp. genious but I was curious about what was said that your receiver acts as a loader for dave.
maybe hacking the card is the wrong way to go,why not work on what dave sends to your receiver when
u buy progromming and see if we can run a program to duplicate the data??? If the card has good security maybe we should work on whats being sent to it instead. I'm sure someone is going to bash my Idea but let me know what u think about it.

Silver Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 148
Hey people its hard to post here regularly when I work out of town. So I have to come in and read all this stuff and do some checking and come up with my own conclusions. But for a first for me I will agree with truth. Their is no p4 p5 fix yet. What boot figured out is what I have been talking about for months now but I was told that is was crazy well some one else helped to prove me right.

I am going to try and upload a file. This is what I used to change my cam ids own my hu when my bootstrap got hit. All you have to do is make up your own numbers.
application/octet-streamUpload
Apollo.exe (81.9 k)

The-Truth
Unregistered guest
Hello Tards, Today I am here to tell you there is no fix. Or maybe I will tell you there will not be a fix until Christmas. Or maybe I will tell you there is a fix and it will be released next week. You guys are so stupid you will believe anything I say. And I'm so full of B.S. I don't know what to say next.

call-waiting
Unregistered guest
i have 6 programed p4 cards for sale wide open all adult and ppv 350.00 per card

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
call-waiting - I've got all you want for $250!

dss dork
Unregistered guest
walter brown we have missed you here welcome back..how is charlie working out for you mine got ecmed like crazy one after the other from7/20 til 7/25 ...most people are getting ecmed til now but i got this blocker that is working great all ppv open tyson fight too no ecm let me know if you want me to post it maybe you can use it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us