Painted Wall

Username: Bigdave1

Post Number: 1
My boss took a high end screen into a paint retailer and had them color match the screen. He then painted his wall that color. He said the picture was as good as the screen so he returned the screen. Anyone else have similar results? The color ended up being a slate grey from Sherwin Williams.

Username: Mike1234

Post Number: 1
I painted my wall with flat white paint and the picture is amazing. I first tried gray and then went alittle lighter and the picture got better each time i made it lighter. The flat white looked the best. I even painted four diffrent sections on the wall starting with one side white and adding alittle more gray to each section. This way i could compare them next to each other. for $15 i have a 115in screen which looks amazing. Made a border around the screen, covering it with a flat black spray paint.

Bronze Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 31
I use this one for our studio http://www.goosystems.com/index.php?cont=screen and it work great

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 321
sounds like it would work well.

Username: Juliesmith

United States

Post Number: 2
I just recommend this one --> https://elitescreens.com/products/chromaflux-screen-paint

Username: Danolive

AtlantaUSA

Post Number: 3
I used Valspar "Nightscape" It's very dark, but much more pleasant looking than than black. The wall that my screen is on is painted with a color called raisin. It looks slightly purple. I experimented with black too, but painted over it with the other colors mentioned. In dim light, the raisin wall looks a lot darker than Nightscape. If I was doing it all over, I'd just use Nightscape on everything, or possibly lighten it up slightly by adding some white paint.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us