Is 3D tv bad for your eyes?

Username: Spearl

Post Number: 2
I was talking to one of my friend about those 3d tv with the glasses and all. He happens to know more about the 3 D t.v. So he said it is bad for your health and can cause diseases. What do you think?

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 16155
Ask him to back the statements up with facts and studies. Wikipedia is not a reliable source.

Username: Ada1988

Post Number: 5
As i search for you.There are two kinds of most popular 3D TV, one is shutter, shutter 3D TV flashing on the eye is not very good. The other is not flash, using the new 3D technology, to see when there is no flashing glasses are lightweight, do not take the battery, the results were pretty good eye.

Bronze Member
Username: Sofiasara

Post Number: 27
Dear Spearl I don't think so. Because I know some of the advantages of this.. 3D television is the new technology which gives the user an experience life time because 3D was possible in theater and the second advantage is 3D is better then other television when it comes to picture and sound quality..

Username: Gonzo12

New York, Manhattan USA

Post Number: 1
Let me add my bit to it. I currently own a 55" LM8600 3D TV from LG and view my fair share of 3D titles with my kid. If watched at an appropriate distance for a limited period of time, then 3D isn't all that harmful.

What aids my logic is personal experience and the fact that my TV uses passive 3D technology similar to movie theaters so there's not much stress involved.

Username: Natebug

New-York, Washington Соедин...

Post Number: 3
I think it's not too bad. I would also like to know about various supplements to improve my health. Are they harmful?

Username: Jacob21

Post Number: 1
Over the last few months, I have been watching many 3d movies mostly the old red/cyan anaglyph kind, it never gives me headaches or eye strain I could watch them all day. Ok so tonight I put on the house of wax in anaglyph 3d my brother asks me a question and I turn to face him and say "you look even more pale than usual in these" I put them down but... it looks the same as a wash of red and blue with hardly any other color, five mins later and the color is better but still off, around this time I noticed my right eye has a red tint and the left has blue! just like the glasses only the other way round, 20 mins later and I am writing this the color is still off and I can still see the tints in my eyes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us