1.nfps.bz not working

Username: Pparente73

Post Number: 1
I have a dreambox for dish network and it not working , I am using host name 1.nfps.bz and port 20110 can someone please help

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1293
Try 1.nfps.ws instead.

Post Number: 2
that not working either

Bronze Member
Username: Duffy_losers_bar

Post Number: 30
change your diseqc switch

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1456
fangolos:
Idiots Mrgreg and Rookie dont know anything, it is not working with domain name, you need to use IP address, for 1.nfps.ws the corresponding IP address is

Gold Member

Post Number: 1297
Idiot Subash it does work so go suck an India co ck and don't forget to juggle the balls next to the head while you are down there.

Post Number: 5
can some one help me its still not working

Gold Member

Post Number: 1302
Go here:http://ftazeta.com/
Don't listen to the idiot Subass as he is a huge @sshole working with Nalin to ruin all IKS along with this forum.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1459
fangolos:

You need to provide more information to get help and ignore idiots like - Mrgreg, Rookie etc.

Post what model of dreambox - non linux 100 or linux based model and what file you are using.

First try a hard reboot by powering off the receiver, if that does not work - save the channels, do a factory reset, load the latest file and load the channels.

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1095
Subass is receiver crasher do not follow him he bash in every posts to members who help here

fangolos please follow what Grerg advised,

Gold Member

Post Number: 1460
fangolos: G2 and Mrgreg are idiots and crooks just ignore them. They owned/used to own satellite shops reselling private servers and charge money for loading new files. They ruin threads since they dont want you to get help free

Post Number: 6
did a factory reset and lost all data meaning channels forgot to save the channels this things giving me a giant headache, it a dreambox dm100 can someone help please

Gold Member

Post Number: 1461
fangolos:
Not a big problem, you can either scan or download the channel list.
First identify, download and load the appropriate factory firmware as per this post in ftazeta

identify dm100 version

Download and install the private bin
download the bin

Download and install channel list

If you need step by step instructions

instructions

Hope this helps good luck

Username: Asimali

Post Number: 2
iam down from 9am is morning i tryed to change the sever to 2nfps.bz but didnt work than iwent back to 1nfps.ws but nothing happean,so please can so one help me

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8066
servers are down...
u should check official site for ups and down
www.ftazeta.com (for nfps)
www.ftabeta.com (for iksrocket0

Gold Member

Post Number: 1238
Sada back in business - NFPS/IKS chorian

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22792
asimali: sada is the expert on this subject.
I checked other sites and they are reporting the same as sada said:
"Servers are down...
You should check official site for ups and down
ftazeta for nfps
ftabeta for iksrocket

Silver Member
Username: Leo_here

Brampton, ON Canada

Post Number: 182
110 and 119 are back up friends !
118 Intl is still down but the hub light is green...Hopefully they will be back soon too but hey something is better than nothing.

Enjoy !

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2637
Thank You for correcting nydaz Leo!!

Bronze Member
Username: Zambino

Post Number: 41
Is iks/Private still down?

Post Number: 3
thanks very much sada for you information you made my day .i dont have to go to cable. icant get b4you and b4you music and 406 sports channel these channel are down for 4months ,can someone help on these channel.

Post Number: 4
i got the box i-link 210 it went down at about 4pm i change the the ip address 95.211.106.208 but it didnt work for me so please can someone help me thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1387
GOOD NEWS,
GOOD NEWS,
GOOD NEWS

With no IKS/private subass and nydass have no reason to be here.
No nicks will mushroom to support them,

They were only here to make extra money to support their welfare funds .

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 262
Shout out to Sada!!! Que Honda??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1388
Hum nange to bade harami
tum nange to majavir swami

Silver Member

Post Number: 263
Joto,does that mean you want my salami,or are you hitting on sada?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1389
Hum nange to bade harami
tum nange to majavir swami

Gold Member

Post Number: 1945
perrito - sada is straight unlike Jitu who hits on Luke aka Puke and indulges in maddog bestiality

Gold Member

Post Number: 1397
Hum nange to bade harami
Tum nange to majavir swami

It will not work this way

Gold Member

Post Number: 1946
Jitu aka Gaandu criminal and crackpot

Silver Member

Post Number: 266
I don't understand how can Joto being a Hindu can bash another one.sad,sad,sad..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1952
perrito: Jitu is a loser and is even worse than African americans in U.S. who support the Republicans or Tea Party. He wants to lick the shoes of fun bunch racists, he has absolutley no credibility, sometimes inspite of all the anger towards him, one cannot help pity towards him, I am sure you do as well.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1398
HUM NANGE TO BADE HARAMI
TUM NANGE TO SWAMI
( In Eng Translation for Nick named - PUTASTITO/PUTAS TITS - If I am bad you call me bad if you are dirty you expect All people to call you great - You understand this NICK but due to your stupidity you want to hang on to broken spanish NICK named PUTASTITO thats why you react to my post because you understand it IDIOT how many times you want to get EXPOSED )

Putastito/Subass I am not a racist like you who can only think hindoo or non hindoo I VOTE FOR RIGHTEOUS not low life like you.

Subass the above post is targeting a particular community and race I WONDER WHY THERE IS NO BAN ON YOU YET ?

I feel pity on your low life upbringing and mind set LOOSER .

Silver Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 294
Sukass is pure trash...a racist goatfucker who is the lowest form of human scum. Why he hasn't been banned is a good indication of what this site is truly about. Money grubbing lowlifes who like Goatfuckers.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1954
Luke aka Puke pure trash...a racist maddogfucker who is the lowest form of human scum. Money grubbing lowlife who cheats reselling NFPS and indulges in animal cruelty maddogfuckers.

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 445
Use your own word subah or are you to retarded to think for yourself?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1956
Tommy_h aka tommyshesaw - you are a retard who cannot understand even what you post

Gold Member

Post Number: 1403
HUM NANGE TO BADE HARAMI
TUM NANGE TO SWAMI

Subass I am not a racist like you who can only think hindoo or non hindoo I VOTE FOR RIGHTEOUS not low life like you.

I feel pity on your low life upbringing and mind set LOOSER .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1959
Jitu aka Gaandu - you do not belong to any religion you are an outcast, you are a cheat out to make a fast buck by exploiting peoples ignorance. I feel pity on your low life upbringing and mind set you are a loser.

Idiot learn how to spell correctly loser

Gold Member

Post Number: 1407
HUM NANGE TO BADE HARAMI
TUM NANGE TO SWAMI

Subass I am not a racist like you who can only think hindoo or non hindoo I VOTE FOR RIGHTEOUS not low life CHOR like you.

I feel pity on your low life upbringing and vulgar mind set SIGNAL CHOR

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1108
Subash say.....Jitu aka Gaandu - you do not belong to any religion you are an outcast, you are a cheat out to make a fast buck by exploiting peoples ignorance. I feel pity on your low life upbringing and mind set you are a loser.

Idiot learn how to spell correctly loser

Silver Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 295
Hey Nydass make sure you log out between your other nics. You wouldn't want anyone to think you are someone else.

Silver Member

Post Number: 448
Pisscontrol: with your c/p posts you must be learning how to spell by now. I guess because you always copy everything we all say you still must be an idiot who can't spell correctly yet loser.

Does your other arrogant personality Nydas read it out for you after subash your delusional personality writes it so you can pretend to know it all too? You and your "friends" are fucked up idiots all rolled up into one brain cell that needs recharged.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1111
Tommy_h aka tommyshesaw......yor "one brain cell that needs recharged......... u have many many names and u r dimented.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1428
HUM NANGE TO BADE HARAMI
TUM NANGE TO MAHAVIR SWAMI

WHEN SUBASS IS NANGA HE IS LOW LIFE HARAMI

So anyone can be naked and called swami - ONLY IF HE IS NAKED LIKE SUBASS

But nydass/subass/piss control do not need to be naked they are already naked with their low life activity.
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1429
??????

QED

Gold Member

Post Number: 1127
Aesop say this....
HUM NANGE TO BADE HARAMI

My fend who speak Indian say it mean
"I am naked and I am bad
U are naked so I boss over u with my big dick"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1432
HUM NANGE TO BADE HARAMI

WHEN SUBASS IS NANGA HE IS LOW LIFE HARAMI

So anyone can be naked and called swami - ONLY IF HE IS NAKED LIKE SUBASS

But nydass/subass/piss control do not need to be naked they are already naked with their low life activity.

And piss control say
" He is ready to be naked to have his boss with big dick" Upload

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2724
And piss control say
" He is ready to be naked to have his boss with big dick" Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1133
Aesop say this....
HUM NANGE TO BADE HARAMI

"I am naked and I am bad

Gold Member

Post Number: 1433
HUM NANGE TO BADE HARAMI

WHEN SUBASS/PISS CONTROL IS NANGA HE IS LOW LIFE NANGA HARAMI

Gold Member

Post Number: 1973
Pest Control: Jitu aka Gaandu IS NANGA HE IS LOW LIFE NANGA HARAMI

Gold Member

Post Number: 1437
HUM NANGE TO BADE HARAMI
SUBASS NANGE TO MAHAVIR SWAMI

Gold Member

Post Number: 1135
Aesop say this....
HUM NANGE TO BADE HARAMI

"I am naked and I am bad

Post Number: 5
i went down at about 8pm on tuesday 7may ,today 8may at 8pm and iam still down ,look to me the sever is down,can anyone help

Gold Member

Post Number: 1452
HUM NANGE TO HARAMI
TUM NANGE TO SIGNAL CHOR SWAMI

you can always claim you do not understand this but people who understands know what it means and laugh at your stupidity of intentional ignorance

The double standard low life of subass/Nydass aka Piss Control/putastito

Your guilt is sharing and helping steal paid signals and to divert attention from your illegal activity you bash others and even use nicks to do so

Silver Member

Post Number: 483
don't worry Aesop I am saving all their illegal activities as they post them for the past few weeks now... in case the authortities might need them when nydas charges me for name calling (slander) LOL

Boy i don't want to be in their shoes when the RCMPs bust down thier doors and find all the equipment that is stealing Tv singals. Not to mention all ther defaming and slanderous post towards others here.

I can see why Doreen was so pissed off. Were they always this ignorant towards her warnings too?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1453
Tom I feel pity on these two idiots Subass/Nydass they are threatening the person who never had a single illegal activity post or question regarding this matter and Subass/Nydass who are indulged in criminal activity with long list like
STEALING PAID SIGNALS
POSTING FILE SHARE
HELPING OTHERS TO GET ILLEGAL SIGNALS

Shall I laugh or feel pity on their low lifes who falsely claim they have six digit income and are builders and doctors
Why they need to indulge in illegal activity

I think they are baby sitters their children save baby sitting expenses while on work while these low lifes do free baby sitting and claim to be big shots

UploadUpload

Silver Member

Post Number: 278
I don't see any illegal activity,anything posted here is also available on many other websites,or you guys don't know about the existence of other fta,or iks forums.I can post some if you guys want last i know copying and pasting info is not a crime,and using it is a hobby,if you guys are happy with your cable or satellite service good for you,just leave the rest alone.Be happy....

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2732
perrito...yu have not been here long enough to know anything. So STFU Got iT!!!!!!Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 484
In all fairness to them I did ask a few questions at first, but once I read from one of Nydas own C/P posts that it was too risky.( if he even bothered to read what he copy and pastes ... doubtful) I decided against it. Iks is not like FTA used to be in N2 days. With n3 ... it's not worth the hassles or the risks.

You would think with all their boasting about how smart they are, They would be more decrete when posting pirated servers PI addresses etc..... They sure act dumb when posting evidence that can paternally put their butts behind bars for many years and having to pay a very hefty fine. And that's just one part of the equation.... IF we all wanted to we could have them charged for slander etc.. given all the lies and fasle accusations.Again a hefty fine if charged.

Like I said before, we were provoked into fighting back/ defending ourselves against their attacks. Even if they get the admin to delete all attacks made by them, the officers can seize the server ,close it down and check its logs etc.. to find what was EVER posted and by whom.

Trust me, Bell and or Dishnet, if they ever caught wind of the activities going on this site, they would gladly take action against Ecoustics's CEO and those providing help to steal what's rightfully their property.

One push of a button and it's all over for this place and subash and nydas. I have documented many posts and saved them all. I do own a fax and I do have Bells and Dish nets fax number. Nydas threatened me once to make that call.... heaven help him and his friends IF I did.... you do the math

Silver Member

Post Number: 485
Perito: now do some research on just how many sites that WERE doing the same as \nydas and subash are here (helping to pirate tv signals), that are closed down by the athorities hired by Bell and Dishnet and read up on how many WERE charged as helpers and end users . what are you living in ... A cave? LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 279
Mr.Culo,i been around just don't care about reading nonsence like the crap you post.Tommy you are right many sites were shut down and many more shut down when nagra 3 kicked in,but there are still some left,and i must agree is not the same as it was before nonetheless the show keeps going on and soon when nagra 3 is broken it will be like the good all days,and don't waste your time being a rat to dish or bell they known about ecoustics for some time,but don't give a s hit abut it..I do live on a cave and when i'm cold i crawl under my rock.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1454
NYDASS/SUBASS HIDING BEHIND NICKS WHEN CHALLENGED AGAIN DIVERTING ATTENTION FROM HIM

HUM NANGE TO HARAMI
TUM NANGE TO SIGNAL CHOR SWAMI

you can always claim you do not understand this but people who understands know what it means and laugh at your stupidity of intentional ignorance

The double standard low life of subass/Nydass

Your guilt is sharing and helping steal paid signals and to divert attention from your illegal activity you bash others and even use nicks to do so

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2733
What do you expect from a Goatfucker?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1992
Admin has deleted some garbage posts and threads, time he deleted the fun bunch garbage accounts Zulu, Jitu aka Gaandu, Tommy_h aka tommyshesaw etc

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2736
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1994
Zulu: deranged delusional jack as*s claims he/she is gynecologist from pluto, thinks maddog bestiality is qualification for being one.

Does not even know correct English grammar

Post Number: 8
all the indian channels are down from last night look like the serve is down but all the other channels are working ikrs.tv can some one help me thank you

Gold Member

Post Number: 1507
Go get paid subscription huq and halal

Silver Member

Post Number: 534
if the admin deleted all of us there would only be you three moron left and what fun woud that be for you morons.

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23102
Tom_me aka Doreen:
The admin already deleted you at least three times, but you keep on coming back with different nicks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 561
where is your evidence of this NyDUHass

Gold Member

Post Number: 1167
Tommy_h.... dont worry. If admin delete u, I take u ... ok

Silver Member

Post Number: 592
like you take your meds?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1176
What is meds....OK

Silver Member

Post Number: 608

Gold Member

Post Number: 1186
Too long. 0.00/1:59
I have no time.

Post Number: 9
i was down from this morning looks to me that the sever is down. i check the box and the sever is defult and the port says defult

Username: Sashok

Post Number: 8
Me too!

Bronze Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 58

Gold Member

Post Number: 1207
Hi Mememememe

Post Number: 10
all the channels are for two days i got the server ikrs.co down ,can anyone help

Username: Sashok

Post Number: 10
was down from this morning looks to me that the sever is down. i check the box and the sever is defult and the port says defult
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us