Whats next

Bronze Member
Username: Jay228

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 65
So the last receiver I owned was pansat.. now i am looking to buy a new receiver.. i am going towards dreamlink v4.. does anyone how it is ? or is there anything better?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 17084
Drop a hit of acid and U will see more then than on FTA..FTA is dead unless its limited local channels that rabbit ears will get ya... I'm guessing U fell of the planet the past few years..

If ya really want cheap TV, share a sub on Directv...same advice I've said for years..

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1569
Try Jynbox HD cheap and good FTA receiver read reviews on Google.

Bronze Member
Username: Jay228

Post Number: 66
they both cost around the same price :/

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-electronics-Jynxbox-Ultra-HD-v2-FTA-Sate llite-receiver-Jynx-box-JB200-Module-W0QQAdIdZ452433638

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-electronics-New-DreamLink-HD-Version-4-R eceiver-Dream-Link-High-Definition-W0QQAdIdZ366949285

is one better than the other?

Bronze Member
Username: Code69

Post Number: 74
diddy..shut up!

Bronze Member
Username: Athena_

Post Number: 93
to funny Applebee's

Gold Member

Post Number: 1570
My opinion Jynxbox-Ultra-HD

Gold Member

Post Number: 1571
I do not understand why no one is helping Jay123

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 2112
Honestly, your only option is to go for some private servers out there. BUT be careful when you go this route. Sub sharing between friends IMO would be the best option. Yes, you pay a little more but it is totally worth it. You do not need to worry about servers going down, channels freezing, black outs, and most of all, you are safe.

There are private servers out there which are really cheap.

If you have a HDTV (who doesn't these days) and live on the west coast, get a HD box. More private servers support satellites located on the west coast, than on the east. Some areas on the east can NOT get 129 (this is were most HDs are). If you are not in a clear footprint for 129 and can't find any provider supporting 72.7, then don't waste money on a HD box. Get any SD box that can an ethernet port.

If you are OK with hiccups, intermittent freezing, ECMs, etc., then go for the private server option. It's cheaper but you get what you pay for.

If you want quality, sub share with friends/family. The more you can get, the cheaper it gets.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us