Great News on possible N3 breakthrough

Silver Member
Username: Search

Post Number: 133
Guys and gals

Just got a message from BL, not kidding seems as if the deal I told you about was real after all, Roxanne was pulling my chain about it being a scam by her to get me.

There was no legit sub to DN, it was a beta bin from BL and associates. Turns out she is bi polar or something like that.

So Latest update from BL is a release date of Sept 4 labor day weekend.

Satopia, VS,CW and a few others are expected to be part of the group. Still some fine tuning

I will keep you all updated

Username: Mortimer_snerd

Post Number: 7
It's probably time for you to S T F U

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1460
Ya you fu*cking idiot go try that somewhere else.Your creditably is no fu*cking good here @sshole!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Yassou

Post Number: 86
CHERRY ROXANNE Age: 54 / Orono, ON, Canada
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
Just got the update, everything looking good for Sept 4 release. Outside chance of some HD bins for Satopia on the 3rd

Keep chins up, wont be long now

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16961
Log In..U don't even know who BL is or his origin or anything about him...nevermind "HE" sends U messages...go away kid and STFU...U are really retarded...

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23085
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/159399.html#POST440332
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/159399.html#POST441862
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1057876#POST1057876

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
I fully understand the skepticism, I would have trouble believing as well.

Exclusive deal with ftapeople.com for ALL file releases on Sept 4, wheels are in motion. Might be a good idea to bookmark the site. As stated,outside chance of Satopia HD releases on 3rd.

BL says he never heard of LK.

I said he is the leader/founder of ecoustics.com infamous satellite forum, still BL could not recall.

I then told him that he also may have gone by the name Neeraj Mangla, he said Neerj I know

So perhaps they do know each other? BL still trying to put LK and Neeraj together, not sure if same person.

I told him that LK might be a girl? But it just may be ribbing from a few posters, told him I thought he was a guy but unsure.

BL totally confused, he said Neeraj is a guy he went to school with in the old country, definitely not a girl

Bronze Member
Username: Hitchhiker

Post Number: 13
Another Fuckedup Turkey
Upload

Hi, Tiger.....long time no see
new nick, but same old bullshit

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 521
Maybe BL never heard of "LK" because LK uses different names on different sites. Has that ever run through your pea sized brain Nydas and others?
You really are with out a doubt in my mind an imbecile. I have read many sites in the past and presant and many have heard of Nydas and Plymouth too.. care to know what they think of you two idiots?

I sit back and laugh my @ss off reading the posts. Lets just say neither of you are credible much like log in is here or believable.

If it was your mindset to make people think you're idiots ... GOOD JOB it's working and you've actually achieved success!

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23087
Tom-me aka ex-girlfriend of LK aka Doreen.

We do not care for your opinion. You have been suspended often enough and will be heading for another suspension with the kind of post you are starting with again.

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
BL says he dropped by forum today, first time ever, said he never heard of ecoustics, Read quite a few posts, BL shaking head.

Says he wish LK stop playing big shot, he knows ALL coders and LK knows nothing.

Up until today I never spoke with BL, always email, mostly his associates, but he very unhappy with LK, says he better watch his step

Silver Member

Post Number: 529
pathetic liar... if he never heard of this site why in the hell did he "stop by" this forum today.. are you 10 years old too? show us your conversation with BL ... THIS OUGHT TO BE GOOD FOR A LAUGH

Perhapse you morons should start hanging out at other sites where Lk frequents and his associates hang out in and read just what BL says on those site and learn something. BL is not the only coder out there you stupid FU CK

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
BL had never heard of Ecoustics sat forum until I gave him the link yesterday .

He has now dropped by, has no recollection of ever hearing or seeing it prior, nor does he know LK.

Hey DF I said BL knows ALL coders, never said he was only coder. I only met him via email in past week, only reason he emailed me personally(normally He goes through his associates) was because of hearing of this LK guy posting that he "knows" BL from my email that was forwarded to him.

I do not expect to hear from him again personally, he was some upset at LK is all I can say, spoke of calling guy to look after LK, not quite sure what he meant? But if I was LK I would avoid late night walks in dark alleys

Bronze Member
Username: Thx_34l7

Post Number: 38
Not true........BL is very busy working to crack the Satellite Phone

more money to make, less risk.

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 532
log in you really need to get laid ... ask Rosanne to help you out with a fix for that.

Silver Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 197

Silver Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 373
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message