The toxicity of sugar

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22915
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7403942n

This is one very important video released lately regarding the effects of sugar and the threat to millions of Americans and Canadians.

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1432
If I put sugar on my satellite dish will this give me better reception? What the fu*ck is this have to do with anything related to this forum.When are you going to realize that nobody gives a fu*ck what you have to say Nalin.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2694
whoever started this stupid thread needs to kill himselfUpload

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 343
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/289508.html
here Nydas take your OFF TOPIC post and post it where it sould be. That's why that forum is there idiot.

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 187
I must stipulate with the prosecution on this one nothing to do with iks and satellite.

Silver Member
Username: Spicy_jones

Post Number: 172
Perrito.....

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1877
perrito: admin needs to ban fun bunch idiots and delete threads. However fun bunch surely gets high on excess sugar when they do not get alcohol and posts more crap

Silver Member

Post Number: 354
Subash; you must be on crack when you post your crap.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25420
Wow.

"Subject: The toxicity of sugar"

In a satellite section?

Dude, or whatever, if you want top poster ranking you can do it other ways. Like contributing in other areas of the forum you have knowledge in. You wanna talk about random crap? Guess what, there's a place for it and it's called the OT section. I hang out there myself.

Top poster means nothing anyways. I've had it for some time now and I can tell you it's brought me no fame or fortune, doesn't help me sleep at night, won't pay my bills, brings NO powers over this site and has ZERO influence over the admin or his policies. You are scrambling for influence on a dead stick.

You want the posting throne so bad?

You can have it.

I personally am tired of constantly checking back on a forum that is dead anyways. Check the traffic data. Brian has turned his back on this place and it shows.

Shout outs to those who care!!!!!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22918
Paul Larrea: I believe you are close to the Admin.
I read your tirade against me above.
If you want this section to be satellite only, you have to work to get people like Greg, and tommyshesaw aka Doreen off the forum.
You need to get people like G2 and Luke stop bestiality.
You need to get zulu off altogether and have his head examined.
You need to get the fun bunch to stop their bull-shiit in every thread I post and advice.

I did not start this thread to get more posts to my name. I did it to warn you and whoever sees it to know something more about a new fact of life.
b{It was on CNN and came to all of us via satellite, and many missed, so it IS related to satellite more than you want to admit.

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1433
It is your bullshit nobody wants to here.If you and Subass left this forum it would return to normal but you always have to get your two cents in just to think you are superior to everyone else here so as I said before FUCKOFF!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Blue_monday

Post Number: 119
Paul Larrea:..........If you are close to the Admin.
please...........all you need to do is get this very...very
sick person off this forum...........Thanks

Kind regards.......Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22921

An Ecoustics first?

"The Shadow" aka LK is actually asking to be suspended,
Maybe, it is not a first. Yesterday Zulu was asking to be suspended.

Silver Member

Post Number: 357
LMAO, Let me try to understand this Nydas

Paul is the top poster here, Nydas is competing with him to become "top poster".so now Nydas is under the impresion that becomming TOP POST brings you close to the Admin because of ones statis in post counts?

So the truth comes out Nydas , you believe that being the top poster gets you more rights than any other member on this site. That explains allot.

Paul said it best :

Dude, or whatever, if you want top poster ranking you can do it other ways. Like contributing in other areas of the forum you have knowledge in. You wanna talk about random crap? Guess what, there's a place for it and it's called the OT section. I hang out there myself.

Top poster means nothing anyways. I've had it for some time now and I can tell you it's brought me no fame or fortune, doesn't help me sleep at night, won't pay my bills, brings NO powers over this site and has ZERO influence over the admin or his policies. You are scrambling for influence on a dead stick.

BTW, Paul I highly doubt Nydas will listen to you. He is very delusional, but let him have it like you said. It's sad that an alleged grown man can act so childishly

Silver Member

Post Number: 358
Nydas you're asking for a straight jacket LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 359
BTW I was reading the archives looking for info on this Doreen character > I wanted to see what your fascination was with her. I came across a few requests to the admin where she was begging to be banned. Funny how your admin ignored her requests at that time
My point is "An Ecoustics first?" Answer NO!

What's even stranger is after getting her suspend or banned the first time the owner of the site gave her account back again.

I wonder why he did that if she was such a trouble maker as I read you called her.

Was she trouble for you only on a personal note and your quest to be #! poster? LMAO Your rep precedes you!, Nydas

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1303
It is Nydas who posts as
Piss Control- he always pisses to calrify his act
Perito- the small dog he is with tail wagged between his legs

He have acknowledged in his previous posts that she have knowledge of Spanish- It comes in his posts
he is coward like all his kind the fact is well known from where he comes from.
Only if he takes his ego filled self somewhere else it will be favour to all members here to whom he calls "Fun Bunch" lovingly
Nydass you do not have to plead to any senior member like a CRY BABY
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22924
I have watched Paul Larrea's posts. I post only in the Satellite section and occasionally in suggestions, whereas he posts in many other areas, and I believe he posts in many other areas and HAS TALKED as if he was close to the Admin. Therefore, I think he is close to Admin - nothing to do with his post count.
Only Doreen aka tommyShesaw is capable of stupid interpretations such as "you believe that being the top poster gets you more rights than any other member on this site." No Troll Doreen, not me. It is YOU who thinks like that and it is YOU who want the posts back and begged the Admin to give them back.

Silver Member

Post Number: 365
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/706217.html

Upload

so this must be an other Nydas then huh? I noticed , no one reponded to your thread LOL

WOW you're talking to a ghost now... named Doreen
you must dream about her and miss her to go to the extremes to include her in most of your posts.
I wonder what she would think if she only knew what a huge fan of hers you really are. Or are you that senile you forgot you got her banned?

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
G spot.What is up your culo or do you need something up there cause the only thing between my legs is a big verga for your mouth so you can shut the f uck off and stop confusing me with your love Nydas putito..

Silver Member

Post Number: 369
who is G spot?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1306
It is nydass who wants to bash and hide himself behind el ladron marcia putito perrito.

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
G spot,you are so wrong about me menso.I don't know Nydas just like i don't know you or any other person on the site other than what we all post and I don't post under any other name so stop freaking out about me being your lover Nydas and keep sucking my verga.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1308
So you are el ladron marcia putito perrito
who like suckee mine in disguise
Forget your 5 pillars

Gold Member

Post Number: 1309
so perrito tired of GOATS ? like mine verga el ladron

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
G spot you have come along way in very little time.you have finally acknowledge that I am your one and only verga.Now listen to me maricon next time you want to post something to me please start with.-Perrito I want your mighty verga-,and then write what ever you want as to how much you love sucking it putito.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1312
The 5 Pillars to remember
Nonviolence
Truthfulness
Non Stealing
Chastity
Non possession

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
G spot. I don't want to posses you,but your chastity is driving me to steal you away in my donkey,and i'm being truthful when I say that you will give your culo to me with non-violence.

Silver Member
Username: Spicy_jones

Post Number: 176
Hey,..........little perrito are you really that stupid to think that
people here don't know who you are?

"If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. '

Gold Member

Post Number: 1317
he is same old goatfuker and talks goat language thinking all understand the goat lover language.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1883
G2 is sucking upto KO and Puke LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1319
So subass is lame duck piss control perrito who always react to GOATS keeping with his tradition of goat love - LOL

HUM NANGE TO BADE HARAMI
TUM NANGE TO MAJAVIR SWAMI

Silver Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 259
This from Sukass the master of sucking.

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
K ollo.I am not a duck if i was probably some son of a b ich chinese would have eating my verga allready,and we both know thats for you...
G spot.I am not into animal sex.but if I was I probably be f ucking your culo.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1321
CONGRALUATIONS SUCKASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after numerous goat encounters you are already posting in goat language -
let me guess culo means - goat flute ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 208
G spot.Where are you who Aesop me don't know him.is it you G spot you thinking to fool me?Not good G spot now perrito sad....................
Say sorry to perrito G spot.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2701
nydazz favorite goat

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 43

Silver Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 160
This entire thread is off-topic. In fact, almost every post on this satellite forum is off-topic.

This used to be a useful place to visit and participate.

Now it resembles adolescents in need of medication and a nap.

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 88
Scatman........where have you been?

there is no more Satellite TV freebees

so we need to post off-topics in order

to keep this forum from taking a NAP
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 48

Gold Member