Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22596
Fausat Ogunbayo sues NYC for $900 trillion

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25323
Welcome to America. Here you can probably even sue yourself.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1720
The claim amount of $900 trillion is certainly ridiculous, but the racist behaviour of Administration of Children's Services is certainly reprehensible, from nydas link:

"Evidence was presented in the court indicating the children had a near perfect attendance at school and were doing well in their studies. The court pointed to evidence doctors presented showing that when the children were in their mother's custody, they were in good health with proper height and weight but after they began living in a foster home their school attendance dropped and one of them was recently arrested for mari*juana possession."

It is quite obvious that the woman is black and immigrant, that explains the behaviour of ACS officials.

My wife's car was damaged by two white urchins who suddenly came to the road from thier driveway ridding thier bikes, while the parents who were on welfare were drunk on the couch inside their house and did not even care to attend to one of them who was injured. The cop told my wife "there is nothing you can do regarding your deductble, you will be just wasting the court filing fee, since the court would never garnish the welfare check, since it would take food away from them". Is it the food money or the beer money, for those welfare scumbags. Those two kids belonged on foster care for sure, but they were not taken.

Welcome to America. Different rules for different people.

When 5 Republican Supreme Court Judges are bl*oody crooks in both Gore vs Bush by suddenly changing their postions on equal protection and in Citizens united in declaring Corporations are people, so that foriegn money coming to campaign cannot be identified and many more such decisions. What else you expect.

Not to speak of Mitt Romney 13% tax, Swiss Bank Accounts and Cayman Island money laundering.

Bronze Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 95
Subash your story has too many holes in it.

Did your wife hit the kid with her car?

What was your wife doing driving that close to the end of their driveway in the first place?

You're more concerned about the car than the kid that your wife hit with her car.

Why didn't the parents sue your wife for hitting their child with her car?

You say Those two kids belonged on foster care for sure, but they were not taken. But your wife's car wasn't nor was she charged for recluse driving? Your wife just walked or rather drove away doing nothing for the injured child because his parents are on welfare? There are other factors here that should be addressed as well but....

KID if you're going to make up ridiculous stories, at least make then believable.
It's quite obvious you're perturbed with the racist behavior of Administration of Children's Services, but you yourself are racists against the lower class on welfare and white people in general.

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 44
Hey, Subash did your momma filed that suit?
Does your momma know how much is $900 trillion?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1721
tommyshesaw: You are an idiot, the car was hit on the drivers side retard and you make the judgement that it was driven close to the drive way. The police issued a citation to those idiots that were drunk.

Timber_wolf: your sewer sl*ut mama filed that suit

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
It's still not making sense subash. Your wife should have been more alert behind the wheel while driving and watching out for children playing.

Plus I still fail to see why the child's parents didn't proceed to sue your wife. If the child was injured, why would the police issue a citation to the parents sitting in their home while watching TV if it were a traffic violation?

It doesn't make any sense Subash. Your wife should have been issued the citation and not the parents for the traffic violation. Traffic citation, or ticket, is a summons issued by a law enforcement officer to a person accused of committing a traffic offense and in your wife's case; she was indeed in violation if what you say is true. If the car was struck on the DRIVERS side as you've stated, she was driving the car and not watching out for children or any other vehicles' and driving recklessly. Therefore she is guilty and most defiantly not the parents or the child. It is also the officer's responsibility to inform the Children's Aid Society if the children were in danger, but instead you say he just gave them a citation to appear in count? FOR WHAT?

You story sounds like BS to me. Plus if you're old enough to be married, then why do you act like such a child on this forum? Just look at your last post to Timber_wolf. That is a classic child's response coming from one that thrives for attention and praise rather than ridicule.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
BTW i sounds more like your wife was the drunk behind the wheel.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1723
tommyshesaw:kid you are exposing yourslef, it is obvious your parents were crooks committing welfare fraud, they trained you to suddenly zoom out of driveway to side end slow moving cars and pretend you were hurt so that they could make a fast buck for their drinking and reward you when you helped them make a fast buck. However crooks like your parents cannot fool a smart police officer, unfortunately smart police officers are rare. Anyway your mental age is certainly 2 year old

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
Why do you assume everyone is on welfare kid? I can pay all my bills without having to resort to stealing. Unlike yourself, exposing your knowledge on how to get and use IKS. Who's the crook here? It's against the laws to even give out links, documents or any " how to " information regarding pirating TV Channels. Yet here you are opening bragging about how smart you are in doing so.

As for your explanation on how to commit welfare fraud as you put it... did your father teach you how to play in traffic and commit such acts?

BTW, smart children are also rare to find. You're a fine example of this. Just how stupid can you get?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22600
tommyhesaw: You are getting more obnoxious with every post of yours.
I have to option but to treat you as an undesirable person on this forum.

subash gave information on a very straight forward happening in his family and all you can do is abuse him.

tommyhesaw: GET OUT OF THIS FORUM!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Subash
Gold Member

My wife's car was damaged by two white urchins who suddenly came to the road from thier driveway ridding thier bikes, while the parents who were on welfare were drunk on the couch inside their house and did not even care to attend to one of them who was injured. The cop told my wife "there is nothing you can do regarding your deductble, you will be just wasting the court filing fee, since the court would never garnish the welfare check, since it would take food away from them". Is it the food money or the beer money, for those welfare scumbags. Those two kids belonged on foster care for sure, but they were not taken.

Sabash....what was your wife doing in America in a
white welfare scumbag neighbor?

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Nydas, Subash was HELPING his EGO and LYING. I failed to see his point exept for having A VEY RACIST ATTITUDE himself, after reading his story"!Are you that ignorant not to have noticed the holes in his descriptions of what actually happened?

You don't have the authority to tell me or anyone here what to do kid, I am getting rather tired of you always insisting I leave or what I should do. You're behavior is quite obnoxious considering your just a kid with a big mouth and too many complexes to mention. If you don't like the members here as you've indicated on numerous occasions, why are you still here yourself? It would make sense to leave considering you appear to have a big hate on for just about every member here other than the other children here namely subash and pest control. What is it you expect from other members here, a pat on the back and praise for all your rude ignorant behaviors and comments? NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME KID

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
If it offends you because I commented on a discussion board (heaven forbid) then why not go to a lawyer and file a lawsuit for 9 trillion against me.Then you can rule the world rather than try to rule this forum kid. Your choices are to either put up or SHUT UP or take me to court!

Username: Harpdog

Post Number: 2
people please, the article is about the woman suing for 900 trillion. Please do your arguments in the private messages.
you cannot assume . Generalized statements are racist and morally wrong.
saying all welfare people are drunks and lazy is wrong.
When you make general statements with out know the history and complete story, you cannot make a correct statement but a general guess.

the absurdity of someone suing NYC 900 trillion is the real story. Not the individuals story. No one can justify that much money for anything and the fact the NYC cannot get a hold of 1 trillion let alone 900 make the law suit a joke.
America is not made of money even though they print it

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22604
But the Justice system, will still hear the arguments, and if they accept her claim to compensation, they will decide on a compensation which will probably of the order of $100,000, if she wins.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25328
Woman getting paid by Mcdonalds for spilled hot coffee, burglar getting paid by the homeowner for the skylight he just fell through, ect. lawsuits have been running rampant in America for years and it's the reason we pay more for insurance as well as the very same products we use everyday. The laws and their loopholes are to blame just as much as the scammers who use them in their favor.

It's also the reason why we have so many lawyers in college. Too many people would rather take from the earners than earn for themselves. Disability fraud in America is obscenely pathetic and you see it everywhere.

There are FAR too many of these leeches and ticks that have destroyed the working class and the tax system that most if not all want out of it. I'm TIRED as a taxpayer of paying for the benefits of those who CHOOSE not to do for themselves but ride the system for as long as the train will go.

Ship them all back to the dark ages where they will have to hunt and shelter themselves. Not keep cashing a check on the taxpayers dollar while they live the high life, sitting on their azz, laughing inside about it.

\Rant.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16858
STELLA AWARDS:

It's time again for the annual 'Stella Awards'! For those unfamiliar with these awards, they are named after 81-year-old Stella Liebeck who spilled hot coffee on herself and successfully sued the McDonald's in New Mexico , where she purchased coffee. You remember, she took the lid off the coffee and put it between her knees while she was driving. Who would ever think one could get burned doing that, right? That's right; these are awards for the most outlandish lawsuits and verdicts in the U.S. You know, the kinds of cases that make you scratch your head. So keep your head scratcher handy.

Here are the Stellas for year -- 2011:

*SEVENTH PLACE*

Kathleen Robertson of Austin, Texas was awarded $80,000 by a jury of her peers after breaking her ankle tripping over a toddler who was running inside a furniture store. The store owners were understandably surprised by the verdict, considering the running toddler was her own son

Start scratching!

* SIXTH PLACE *

Carl Truman, 19, of Los Angeles , California won $74,000 plus medical expenses when his neighbor ran over his hand with a Honda Accord. Truman apparently didn't notice there was someone at the wheel of the car when he was trying to steal his neighbor's hubcaps.
Scratch some more...

* FIFTH PLACE *

Terrence Dickson, of Bristol , Pennsylvania , who was leaving a house he had just burglarized by way of the garage. Unfortunately for Dickson, the automatic garage door opener malfunctioned and he could not get the garage door to open. Worse, he couldn't re-enter the house because the door connecting the garage to the house locked when Dickson pulled it shut. Forced to sit for eight, count 'em, EIGHT days and survive on a case of Pepsi and a large bag of dry dog food, he sued the homeowner's insurance company claiming undue mental Anguish. Amazingly, the jury said the insurance company must pay Dickson $500,000 for his anguish. We should all have this kind of anguish Keep scratching. There are more..
Double hand scratching after this one..

*FOURTH PLACE*

Jerry Williams, of Little Rock, Arkansas, garnered 4th Place in the Stella's when he was awarded $14,500 plus medical expenses after being bitten on the butt by his next door neighbor's beagle - even though the beagle was on a chain in its owner's fenced yard. Williams did not get as much as he asked for because the jury believed the beagle might have been provoked at the time of the butt bite because Williams had climbed over the fence into the yard and repeatedly shot the dog with a pellet gun.
Pick a new spot to scratch, you're getting a bald spot..

* THIRD PLACE *

Amber Carson of Lancaster, Pennsylvania because a jury ordered a Philadelphia restaurant to pay her $113,500 after she slipped on a spilled soft drink and broke her tailbone. The reason the soft drink was on the floor: Ms. Carson had thrown it at her boyfriend 30 seconds earlier during an argument. What ever happened to people being responsible for their own actions?

Only two more so ease up on the scratching...

*SECOND PLACE*
Kara Walton, of Claymont , Delaware sued the owner of a night club in a nearby city because she fell from the bathroom window to the floor, knocking out her two front teeth. Even though Ms. Walton was trying to sneak through the ladies room window to avoid paying the $3.50 cover charge, the jury said the night club had to pay her $12,000....oh, yeah, plus dental expenses. Go figure.

Ok. Here we go!!

* FIRST PLACE *
This year's runaway First Place Stella Award winner was: Mrs. Merv Grazinski, of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, who purchased new 32-foot Winnebago motor home. On her first trip home, from an OU football game, having driven on to the freeway, she set the cruise control at 70 mph and calmly left the driver's seat to go to the back of the Winnebago to make herself a sandwich. Not surprisingly, the motor home left the freeway, crashed and overturned. Also not surprisingly, Mrs. Grazinski sued Winnebago for not putting in the owner's manual that she couldn't actually leave the driver's seat while the cruise control was set The Oklahoma jury awarded her, are you sitting down?

$1,750,000 PLUS a new motor home. Winnebago actually changed their manuals as a result of this suit, just in case Mrs. Grazinski has any relatives who might also buy a motor home.

If you think the court system is out of control, you're right....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25329
We're all screwed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1724
Timber_wolf is the crook who started the off topic thread, with deliberate partial information imlying, that it was the mother of two children who filed a lawsuit trying to shift responsibility for her own actions and claim a huge amount. No source mentioned - so retraded to post the URL of the source.

Credit goes to nydas for posting the URL which gave a complete picture. A single mom most probably an immigrant is not on welfare, but working hard at Hertz supporting two children who are doing well at school, is falsely accused of child neglect and based on false accusation, racist administrators put the children in foster care and the trauma ruins one childs life.

While the damage amount is outrageous, the claim is genuine, though it is indicated that she is representing herself , it would not be surprising, if it is a strategy to get publicity on the advice of an attorney.

LK is an idiot, he/she does not post the source URL, but anyway posts responsibility shifting garbage. This case is way different.

"There are FAR too many of these leeches and ticks that have destroyed the working class and the tax system that most if not all want out of it. I'm TIRED as a taxpayer of paying for the benefits of those who CHOOSE not to do for themselves but ride the system for as long as the train will go."

Those leeches and ticks are not those who win this type of awards, but Koch brothers, Mitt Romney, Donald Trump etc, who have taken care of themselves for generations but want to destroy the middle class with debt for many generations to come, unfortunately the 5 republican Supreme Court judges and the entire Republican Party are puppetts in their hands.

The only silver lining in this whole thing is good fair minded rich like Warren Buffett and Bill Gates

Bronze Member
Username: Blue_monday

Post Number: 99
Timber_wolf

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45

Kent_island posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 14:45 GMT

Subash
Gold Member

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22605
LK: Whatever your source for the C/P, I like the seven Stella award items. Sometimes the justice system, makes mistakes and wrong persons get fat awards.
In this instance of Fausat Ogunbayo suing, apparently the facts have already been looked and she has a lot going for her, except the amount she is is seeking. I will not be surprised if there is an out of court settlement for an undisclosed amount. we will only know how much, if the City of New York issues an unusual amount of Bonds to pay for it all, but I doubt if it will come to that.

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 126
No recovery no fee" Slogan for every personal injury lawyer in the country.Invitation for scumbags to abuse the system.I wonder if one can sue a jury for wrongful negligence on a veredict.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1725
Simi Valley jury who aquitted police officers caught red handed on video camera kicking and beating Rodney King after he was down in the ground, should have spent the rest of thier life in jail.
The police officers were certainly scumbags but the jury was even worse scumbags

Bronze Member
Username: Moutsouna

Post Number: 75

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22608
Subash: That verdict is reminiscent of a black young man convicted of r a p e in the southern states because a white woman accused him, and the jury was all white. Those who pretend that by electing Obama as president, the anti black America has suddenly turned conscious of human rights, better think again.

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 130
The black civil rights are only 60 years old or so that means that there is still a generation of white people who are very racist toward blacks and it will take another 60 years for all those siblings of the left over racist generation to die and take their black hate with them to the grave.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 964
them blacks .... if they don't like it in the United States of America can always go to Liberia or Canada for a better place to live.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22614
This is a very racial statement by Chaff, and he/she should be reported to the authorities.

Silver Member

Post Number: 967

...no more Eunuchs for you ...subas is all you get!

Silver Member

Post Number: 968

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22619
Are these crooked?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_child#India

India is home to the worlds largest population of street children, estimated at 18 million.The Republic of India is the seventh largest and second most populous country in the world. Due to the acceleration in economic growth, an economic rift has appeared between, with 22 percent of the population living below the poverty line.[citation needed] Owing to unemployment, increasing rural-urban migration, attraction of city life and a lack of political will, India now has one of the largest number of child laborers in the world

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22621
[citation needed]

Bronze Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 84

Silver Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 304
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here