Post Number: 16677
http://newcardnewsDOTnet/forums/showthread.php?t=5552

Username: Kutter

Post Number: 1
Beware of what ?

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1591
Further to what Plymouth posted regarding newcardnewsDOTnet or newcardnewsDOTcom(it gets forwarded to former). Do not expose your IP if you browse newcardnewsDOTnet, use a proxy from another country

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2603
The above mentioned site contains a dangerous virus. DO NOT click on that link!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1592
Zulu has a virus in his brain, it will be nice if the biopsy comes with the result that it is malignant

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 309
http://newcardnews.com/

French poodles and Muslims are not allowed.

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2604
Everbody hates Playmouth at NCN. He thinks he is a "Mod". He failed here and he has failed at NCN!}}

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 310
Say Subash.......do you think that Nalin will be mad to see you trying
to hit on Plymouth or do you two share?

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16678
Poor Zulu!

"failed at NCN"

Failed of what since this site is owned by satscam poor idiot!

Am I a mod here?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16679
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MTl1AXtwTOEJ:www.fta-heaven .com/forums/showthread.php%3F7160-MyFreeNeeds-and-a-NagraStar-IP-Address+newcard news.com&cd=23&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Gold Member

Post Number: 1593
Mr. Sandman: I have no reason to hit Plymouth, you are crazy to think that I hit Plymouth

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16680
LOL!

Funny things to read about Doreen aka Satscanner talking of his tites and accusing me of being Broomer!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:GOFUueZjdGsJ:www.newcardnew sDOTnet/forums/archive/index.php/t-7782.html+newcardnews.com+Plymouth&cd=3&hl=fr &ct=clnk&gl=ca

Replace the "DOT" by "."

Silver Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 154
Playwithamutt can you read? Dumbfuck ,the website is NOT newcardnewsdotCOM it's newcardnewsdotNET Depite what the moron Sukass says it was explained later in that link posted by playwithamutt...

The information is not accurate.The site is newcardnewsdotnet, not.com. It resolves to 74.86.183.210. There are 9 domains hosted on the same web server as newcardnewsdotnet (74.86.183.210), dummychat is not one of them nor was it ever. Newcardnewsdotcom domain is forwarded by Godaddy to newcardnewsdotnet. Newcardnewsdotcom resolves to 64.202.189.170. 64.202.189.170 belongs to Godaddy.There are 9363 domains hosted on the same web server as newcardnewsdotcom (64.202.189.170).Dummychat is forwarded also now and most likely by Godaddy too since the IP belongs to them. Before it was taken over as far as I know it was hosted in Hong Kong. There is zero connection between dummychat and newcardnews nor was there ever.

Sukass, I know engrish is your second language behind Goat but you also need to brush up on your reading comprehension. Mr Sandman asked if you wanted to hit ON playwithamutt. I know you were confused because you are interested more in goats.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1594
Puke - understanding how forwarding works is beyond your IQ moron.

To make it simple to a moron like you - enter the address newcardnewsdotcom and it gets directed to newcardnewsdotnet as simle as that.

You ask G2 for goat since it seems you are frustrated that you can get only mad dogs LOL

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16681
Luke your stupid LK posted this link:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/700570.html#POST1985488

Gold Member

Post Number: 1595
Plymouth: I am just amazed how you knew earlier about Doreen, read this trash talk. BTW they allow the p... word at that site, no doubt the fun bunch likes it there. LMAO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, 10:41 PM
Doreen Doreen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by glencf
Sound's like pen*is envy to me 101............
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
what? you afraid "If" i had one, it might be bigger than yours?

or do you mean yours is bigger than GW's?

confused blonde alert... DOHHHHHH!

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2605
nn/subass's entire family has AIDS

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
Sukass its obvious you don't know goatshit except goatraping. I am not going to even explain it further for you as you can't read engrish.
What does that link prove dumbfuck platwithamutt? You more moron than everyone thought?

Awh I see goat love happening between Sukass and playwithamutt. awwwhh Isn't that nice? I'll leave you both alone to suck each others flute.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16682
Time to ban Luke?

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
How many times has it been brought up to ban me? Go suck pole so you can get me banned cause you can't handle it anymore. ya Moron.

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1153
Subass is the dirtiest goatraper ever one will see he never want to forget that I exposed that goatraper/chickenfuker Signal CHOR maderchod ki aulaad

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island50

Post Number: 82
Hey Luke.... I don't see Nalin around do you think Subass
is hitting on that French Poodle?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1596
G2 is the dirtiest and dumbest goatraper ever one will see he never want to forget that I exposed that goatraper/chickenfuker Signal CHOR maderchod ki aulaad

Gold Member

Post Number: 1597
Fish and Luke are hiitting on G2

Gold Member

Post Number: 1598
Zulu's entire family will soon die of AIDS.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1599
Fish, Luke, Zulu and G2 are very scared of Doreen, since they will certainly lose on this pen*is envy question from Doreen

"what? you afraid "If" i had one, it might be bigger than yours?"

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
Lol Fish...any animal that walks on four legs well maybe you can add chickens are in Sukass sights. G2 posted a picture,before the clowns deleted it, of Sukass drooling over a Chicken. That poor chicken!

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
Ramblings of a mad p3rverted scumbag...Did being rejected by Doreen set you off Sukass? Hey maybe cause she is actually a female human and not some animal i.e goat.

Subash
Gold Member

Post Number: 1599

Krishn posted on Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 18:33 GMT
Fish, Luke, Zulu and G2 are afraid to face Doreen, since they wiil loose on this question from Doreen

"what? you afraid "If" i had one, it might be bigger than yours?"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1605
Low life scumbag Puke try to distort in the same thread, mad dog fu*cker, it was orginated by your queen

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16744
ya all are getting very good at the pics and things..take a bow, all of ya... U guys crack me up with them great pics and cartoons..

damn, Brian must be really desperate for cash, allowing all this now...I been here a long time and never seen things go this far...it just confirms that his admins are NN, Subazz, etc and have been the real troubles all along..and these are their tactics to generate revenue..pretty soon Brian will have to close shop or the FCC will be on his azz....Brian and his crew have crossed that line way too often and way too deep....had he listened to all of us a long time ago, his site wouldn't be hurting so bad as it is now, and at least he'd have enuff cash to buy himself a cup of coffee...

this is pathetic..but the man (Brian) brought it upon himself...this has to be his last big hurrah , the grand finale, before he closes shop...U guys are funnier than hell with them pics and cartoons etc..hope to see ya at NCN, when the axe falls here..

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16683
LK

You are so stupid thinking that we don't know that you use so many nick to bash again and again on this site!

Why not simply disappear this site with your bunch of low life scummbagg!

Note that the site run very well even if you don't think that!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1610
Time for admin to destroy and remove the Fish infected with Mercury poisoning out of Ecoustics

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2608
The "Fun Bunch" has full control

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1166
I am neutral in my opinion and never took sides and want to let everyone know that what I read at the site mentioned on this thread

Went to NCN site and noted it is good for nothing site all crappy meaningless jokes made for certain peoples it is my opinion

Gold Member

Post Number: 1611
NCN has almost zero adverstisement, so the question is where does the money come from?

Plymouth posted earlier that it is a satsscam site makes sense

Zulu: fun bunch aka loser bunch will be banned one by one from this great site and will go to the loser site NCN. LOL

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22432
Subash and Plymouth: You should be vary of that site. Even going there to see or read exposes your IP address to them.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16745
Too Late..its logged..

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16687
"Too Late..its logged.."

Again a stupid answer from the old tart!

Nalin you can see that I use the webcache to see what are posted on this satscam site so they can't get my ip even if they tried many times to get mine!

They can dream and dream...

Post Number: 2
[quote="Subash"]Krishn posted on Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 16:36 GMT
Puke - understanding how forwarding works is beyond your IQ moron.

To make it simple to a moron like you - enter the address newcardnewsdotcom and it gets directed to newcardnewsdotnet as simle as that.

You ask G2 for goat since it seems you are frustrated that you can get only mad dogs LOL [/quote]

Post Number: 3
crappy software running this forum, is there no way to quote a message ? when I click on preview it gives me an error ... then I see it just went ahead and posted it

Subash, I'm curious, explain to me how forwarding works ?

If you have a problem with your IP address being exposed then why do you post on any sites. All forums log your IP address.

As for Plymouth it's obvious he has no clue what he's babbling about ... he simply copies and pastes bullsh*t in an attempt to give it some credibility. He does remind me of Broomer ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1620
nydas: In the midst of many idiot posts probably you missed my earlier post
"Further to what Plymouth posted regarding newcardnewsDOTnet or newcardnewsDOTcom(it gets forwarded to former). Do not expose your IP if you browse newcardnewsDOTnet, use a proxy from another country"

https://www.ecoustics.com
/electronics/forum/home-video/700680.html#POST1985538

Idiot LK thinks my IP logged. she is daydreaming LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Yassou

Post Number: 55
nydas.......... Do not expose your IP if you browse newcardnewsDOTnet, use a proxy from another country"

You Pirate Muslims know all the tricks how to steal

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22440
Subash: I did miss that proxy thing you did, and using a foreign proxy is brilliant.

LK: It was good try to rattle Subash, but he is much smarter than you think.

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
The only people that hide behind proxies are people who are up to no good. Thieves like Nydass/Sukass. Goatfuckers! Paranoid stupidfucks any website is gonna log your ip and if needed find your no good thieving punkass even behind a proxy. If the goatfucker was brilliant he-she would know there are better ways to hide your thieving punkass.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1624
Papi: Doreen has pulled all fun bunch idiots like you to NCN which is satscam site, now charlie has got you by the balls if you have any left.

Luke: maddogfucker bark all you want charlie knows who you are soon they will come and close your shop LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us