I got ALL my Viewsat channels back up last 2 days ago and the fight was AMAZING!

Bronze Member
Username: Dirkdeagle

Post Number: 75
Guys, I haven't posted on here for a long time but i found the best FTA site I've ever come across. I've been a member in every FREE forum on the web and they AWESOME. But then I saw an ad somewhere for the pay forums at www.n2news.com I always thought of all the pay sites as complete garbage because why would you pay for something that's free but then I thought to myself how the hell do these guys stay in business?????

so i check it out... They've been in business for almost 15 YEARS now. They were another site before they became N2News.
And now i know why they have OVER 35,000 active members...

The Customer support for your product is awesome. They offer customer support to get EVERY single receiver up.
There's NO ADS
No Spam
Things are organized.
Phone Support
Online Chat for quick help if anything happens to your receiver.
NO Negative posts what so ever.
It's like everyone one on the site was friends. No arguments on the set I couldn't find one place where people were rude or
They offer instant updates via email so when a new file comes out for your particular receiver it's sent right to you.

I got my membership, logged in, and was up and working

So I guess a pay site is worth it in my own opinion because it really seemed as if all the money they make goes right back into the site. It was hands down the nicest forum i've ever been on.

Silver Member
Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 139
did you see that ad here

dirk deagle
Username: Dirkdeagle

Post Number: 2

Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 10:46 am:
All New FTA Files are being posted NOW
All Cool Sat's are up and running

www.n2news.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »