Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1225
G2
Silver Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 899
Jitu posted on Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 14:27 GMT

Both steal signals both take comossion from Sada when you direct people to PM him
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This low life gaandu G2 is making a false accusation of me and nydas getting commission (of course Gaandu G2 cannot even spell it) from you I responded to him in this post:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/695092.html#POST1977154

His shop is closed in Brampton, keep the beggar G2 in mind when you give money to charity

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8044
why would i direct people to Pm Jitu ??
no one takes commission from me ...
or neither i involved in anything like that
so don't know why people are accusing and what for
i thought after comming back from vacation may be this site is gonna change for good
but its all same ..

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21990
Sada: I hope you had a good holiday. I am sorry to inform you that this new person G2, username:jittu is very virulent attacker, and uses intense per vert sexuual pictures. Just watch out.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2454
sada...stay away from nydas/subash. there is a lawsuit pending against him. One of the lawyers angainst him was a longtime member here. keep your distance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1226
Welcome back sada, this idiot G2 is a disgrace to this site. Doreen some times was asking them to back off, claiming you are her friend, when they were bringing you in without any reason when you were not there.

Dorren is also causing trouble here with all fun bunch racists, of course there is mir sadak G2. Doreen claims she is your facebook friend, it is in your own interest to remove her as a friend from your facebook

Gold Member

Post Number: 1227
zulu: your shop is closed for re selling private server with Dreambox, you will be in jail soon

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21991
sada: There is no lawsuit pending against me. it is zulu's wishful thinking.
It would be prudent for you not to get too involved with any of the fun bunch.

Gold Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 1301
Sada do me a favor please ... look at the """free TV TO PC""" thread ,look at how low the posts are .. i have 4 pages in my emails saved , each page holds 35 email notifications just from that free tv to pc thread alone... the ones that got deleted are many posts them calling me a Whore .gutter sIut ,accused me of web caming and having cyber sex called me white trash.... NOW DENY IT .. they got the admin to deleted most of the posts made ... they also got the admin to deleted many many others defaming post that they posted against me in other thread and in the archives

you and i have talked about them b4 ... they are lying to you.. nice trust worthy friends........ not!!!!

they think by getting them deleted they didnt say it .. but they have several times over and over. attacking everyone here while you were gone.. like usual... many posts are gone in the archives to i noticed today looking for posts to show my lawyer

Kinda funny with all nalins 21000 plus posts counts ... yet look in the archives dosent look like he ever even posted hardly... yet just a month ago all the posted archived posts where there .... One has to ask , why are they all gone suddenly?

but i save many on a word doc showing the web page to give to my lawyer soon

.the admin is there friend ... and does anything they ask ... there's not even one pix left in the archives that greg raf had put up ..... some one was very busy deleting things in the last few days

I WONDER WHY ... to get ride of any and all evidence i may be able to hold agaisnt them ?????

anyway they lie .. one after the other .. every day ... they think the higher the post counts the better the "helper" ....its childish

all they want is own this stie and take LKs place as BEST HELPER... again childish ...

sorry to have brought you in to this stupid fight .. but i do not lie nor do i care what they think.... they are to childish to even make any comments to any more .((( i do not need the bashing remarks thanks)))

don't let them bring you down with them, to their leval... you are better than them. Many respect you including myself

if you are friends with them please deleted off your fb friends list.
i no longer wish to be yours then or any one that associates with them.

i have no reason to lie and nothing to gain

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21992
Doreen does not lie - she tells opposite truths at her convenience and very convincingly, i.e. she is convinced about her current "truth" when she is uttering it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1302
LMAOUpload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21996
Doreen does not lie - she tells opposite truths at her convenience and very convincingly, i.e. she is convinced about her current "truth" when she is uttering it.
Frequently she is encourgaing zulu, G2, and greg RAf with their idocies, boasting that she is the Queen of the Fun Bunch.
Then one day she starts a thread, asking "zulu, G2, and chaff " to get in touch with her. Then adds Gre Raf (Mrgreg.) to that list of august Ecoustics personalities, who at one time or other or in fact most of the time, demonstrated their exquisite ability to post crudity and obscenity.
When we point out that these personalities could be sued by subash and me, she posts, "I have nothing to do with others". Then next day she goes about befriending and defending them.
One day she calls me a racist, and 10 posts later she says she never said it!
Doreen would be easy meat for a 2nd year law student to cross-examine because of her amazing ability to to forget what she just said and give an opposite truth.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1303
ya feel safe and comfy posting now that all your own and subashes and plymouths incriminating posts are deleted """conveniently""" from recent and archived threads?

i still have them in my emails.... so BS some more.. you are well known for that.

you want to be the #1 poster of ecoustics .. you harassed Paul Larrea trying to get him banned to take his #1 spot here ...he knows this and so does anyone that have read your threats to him

LK too you have "tried" to discrete and belittle etc...just so you can be #1 poster of this forum...

You have harassed PRMFNJ , you tried to run him off or get him banned too

and me .. well everyone knows what you think of me …. """WHORE"" B!TCH SL UT AND NOW LIAR.... ETC""" to discrete me

you have ran to the admin so much crying to have EVERYONE BANNEDD here

and many many many other just so you can be #1 helper here #2 subash and #3 Plymouth You ALL make up new nicks so you can bash us all in making it look like you all have """followers""" this is like a big play ground to you guys IT IS A JOKE!!!! this forum was run to the ground BY ALL # OF YOU NO ONE ELSE!!!!

THIS IS NOT A """HELP FORUM"""".... learn what this site is all about .... its a DISCUSSION FORUM ONLY members can discus and voice their own opinions here .... according to the rules .... BUT YOU HAVE MADE UP YOUR OWN BS RULES AND THE ADMIN COMPLYS TO JUST YOUR WISHES .SUBASH AND PLYMOUTHS ONLY!!!!!!!!.....

WE ALL NOT STUPID HERE WE CAN READ... ND UNSTAND WHAT YOUR UP TO HERE.

GO TELL IT TO THE JUDGE!!!!!!

no one else cares what you have to say here ...notice the posts here ... yours mine and subashes mostly since last week.
fool

I DONT CARE ABOUT POST COUNTS LIKE YOU SEEM TO BE.... IT IS QUALITY NOT QUANTITY THAT MATTERS ... LEARN IT....

all the rest of the members here have had it with you BS and bragging . your ego is just to much for anyone here to endure...

HAVE THIS SITE AND BAN ME >>> I DONT CARE!!!!! now again is say....

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21997
Doreen says: "HAVE THIS SITE AND BAN ME >>> I DONT CARE!!!!! "
There is already a request to the admin to that effect. Just go there and confirm to the admin that you don't care t be a poster at this site.
You have the choice to voluntarily stop, or for the admin to ban you because you want him to.
Doreen says: "BUT YOU HAVE MADE UP YOUR OWN BS RULES AND THE ADMIN COMPLYS TO JUST YOUR WISHES .SUBASH AND PLYMOUTHS ONLY!!!!!!!!..... "
I don't have to make up any rules, nor am I allowed to. I don't think subash or Plymouth have the authority to make up any rules either. You were banned in the past by the admin based on the existing rules, and based on those same rules, there is a request pending before the Admin that you deserve to be banned. again.
Doreen says:GO TELL IT TO THE JUDGE!!!!!! "
Currently the complaint is against you and the arbitrator is the Admin. I would tell the same thing to the Judge if and when I have to. What you are failing to understand is that Subash, Plymouth or I are not judges, but simply concerned members reporting wrong behaviour for the Admin to act upon, since he can't be watching all the posts all the time

Silver Member

Post Number: 909
Signal CHOR Nydas

YOU ARE A P.E.R.V.E.R.T Signal chor

YOU ARE A P.E.R.V.E.R.T Signal Chor

A very low life crawler who only know to threat to hide his own P.E.R.V.E.R.T actions

How dare a Chor like you threat me , I am not Chor

Gold Member

Post Number: 1304
"HAVE THIS SITE AND BAN ME >>> I DONT CARE!!!!! "
I will not give you the satisfaction to ask your friend the admin of no such thing.. I have a right to be here contrary to what you think.!!!

""""You were banned in the past by the admin based on the existing rules, and based on those same rules""" .

Same goes for all 3 of you as well. But everyone else has been but you 3 YOU ALL ARE STILL HERE. . ANY other forum would have BANNED you for your posts alone. Bashing everyone just so you 3 look like"" the good HELPERS and members. MAKING Everyone else look bad. This going on now for three years!!!
HOW CHILDISH!!! EXPLAIN THAT?

""""GO TELL IT TO THE JUDGE!!!!!! """"
why are all the treads and hundreds of posts , now gone from this site suddenly, since this past week or so? Threads and posts that have been up for over a year and more...PLEASE explain that?

Who else has that authority to do so? .... THE ADMIN!!! No one else.. Why did he do it, who is he protecting?!!!! This site? I highly doubt that.

Who made Plymouth a MOD ? That once spent most of his time here in the suggestion and feed backs forum begging and pleding whining and crying to have many members banned .that him or either you or subash hated..

AND THEN...Suddenly he became a MOD over night, Hired by who? I doubt very much Brian would hire someone from this forum with Plymouth's behaviors like his over say LK or Paul Larrea., the 2 top members. One for top site poster Pual and the other LK , top helper in the satellite forum .

And while i am at it ..

Your claim s that i am an""" imposter """ impersonating Doreenakadj ....

Where did that stem from? You say that it cant be me because i was, as your story goes "" BANNED""" Again please tell everyone how is that possible? Banned means by IP address was blocked from this site PERMINENTLY.... so how on earth could i have re-registered under a new name DJSMITH if i was banned?

Here is something else you seem clearly un ware of...

While I was ""SUSPENDED """ the first time as Doreenakadj I happened to of UPGRADED my INTERNET PACKAGE. There by getting a NEW IP ADDRESS... SINCE COMING BACK AS DJSMITH , YOU, PLYMOUTH AND SUBASH have all called me a fake, imposter etc..... Since I never have registered hiding my identity as DJ being in all my names that I have registers under.

Just how did you 3 come to think I wasn't me? UNLESS the IP address didnt match !!!!! AND HOW DID YOU ALL COME TO THE CONCLUSION I WAS AN IMPOSTER?

The answer is very clear to me that your friend the ADMIN told you about the IPS DID NOT MATCH!!!! Either that or PLYMOUTH the SO CALLED MOD told you .

EXPLAIN THAT TO EVERYONE !!!!

Say what you will against me I DONT CARE but FACTS ARE FACTS

Anyone with a brain can see this.... ALL OF YOU ARE LIARS and CYBER BULLYS and the list goes on and on...

I have had my suspicions about all of you and the admin of this forum for quite some time now...

AGAIN I SAY....."""TELL IT TO THE JUDGE!!!!!"""""

Gold Member

Post Number: 1305
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22000
Doreen says: "you harassed Paul Larrea trying to get him banned "
I have never had any altercation with that man not have I tried to have him banned.
Doreen says:"LK too you have tried to"
I can't recall if I asked for banning LK any time, nor has LK been banned.
Doreen says:"You have harassed PRFMNJ , you tried to run him off or get him banned too "
I have discussed certain satellite related issues with PRFMNJ, producing authorities which supported my viewpoint..
I do not have the ability to "run off" anybody - I do not even run.
I have never once askED the admin to ban PRFMNJ
Doreen says: well everyone knows what you think of me …. """WHORE"" B!TCH SL UT AND NOW LIAR.... ETC"""
I have tired to distinguish between certain acts which people consider immoral, but are nevertheless NOT criminal, and therefore permissible in society. I have tried to also say that the society through its government requires everybody to pay income tax on earnings, however the money was acquired. Whether or not any acts of yours are immoral or moral is not any issue I am concerned with, but as a tax paying member of society, I would be concerned about payment by all citizens of Income tax on earned money.
You are what you portray to be on this forum, and I am sure elsewhere you will appear different to persons based on circumstances, forum, the people you interact with, and other variables.

Silver Member

Post Number: 919
NYDAS sada never responded to dirty guy like you and he do not want to form group like you thought and created this thread

He knows - HE do not want to align with you and Subass in any dirty activity
WHO CARE WHAT YOU BS IN YOUR POST

The truth is Subash and Nydas you have actively helped people and even advocated that it is legal to get signals from air through illegal means and still actively doing so check your posts ?

And now you blame DIRTLY call a good person like me and blame me that I have used pictures

Silver Member

Post Number: 920
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22007
Doreen says: "But everyone else has been (banned) but you 3 YOU ALL ARE STILL HERE. "
The admin has banned people who he thought should not be allowed in his forum. I don't know about everyone else, but there are more people posting in this forum than us 3. So obviously everyone else in not banned.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1307
AS G2 just posed Upload

why don't you ask Paul and lk or PRMFNJ..FOOL or are you now going to say they are suffering from being senile like youreslf... just because all those posts are gone or might be soon as your your body the admin deletes them. dosen't mean everyone else on this site cant remeber.. WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL HERE?

GROW UP!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 923
Idiot NYDAS
Sada never responded to dirty guy like you and he do not want to form group like you thought and created this thread

He knows - HE do not want to align with you and Subass in any dirty activity
WHO CARE WHAT YOU BS IN YOUR POST

The truth is Subash and Nydas you have actively helped people and even advocated that it is legal to get signals from air through illegal means and still actively doing so check your posts ?

And now you blame DIRTLY call a good person like me and blame me that I have used pictures

You have posted about Gandhi in past do you love goat like him ?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22011
Doreen says: "why don't you ask Paul and lk or PRFMNJ."
Exactly, ask them. Show me where I posted for banning any or all of these three and the Admin actually banned them!!
Show me when
Show me where
Otherwise SHUT UP!!!

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1182
Nalin & Subass you will be apprehended sooner than you think you two A$$HOLES!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1308
"""The admin has banned people who he thought should not be allowed in his forum"""

OK so you say ... but i think YOU TELL HIM WHAT HE SHOULD THINK!!!! YOU < SUBASH AND PLYMOUTH!!!!!

IF I AM , G2 AND A FEW OTHERS NOT BANNED YET ... maybe just maybe Brian Is monitoring this site himself...

DID IT EVER ONCE COME ACROSS YOUR MIND THAT NOT JUST MEMBERS READ THIS FORUM?

did it ever cross your minds that Brian reads this forum once and awhile

Maybe if Brian wants all the incriminating stuff i have saved against the admins questionable behaviors as proof to FIRE THIS ADMIN .. I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO GIVE HIM ALL HE NEEDS
, SINCE THE ADMIN HAS CONVENENTLY DELETED ALL EVIDENCE ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1309
NALIN NYDAS YOU ARE A FOOL .... Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 926
Doreen so all these years you thought Nydas and Subash to be smart ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1310
g2 DONT WASTE YOU TIME EVEN RESPONDING TO HIM ANYMORE .. NOT WORTH IT ....

I dont need to defend myself against him .. i am done...

and so should everyone else posting back to any of them...

I can live with myself and have a clear conscience and no i am not guilty of pergery or anything else

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2642
just wanted to see if i was banned. lmao

Gold Member

Post Number: 1312
hiya RTAp how have you been? I take you.ve read what being said

Gold Member

Post Number: 1229
Username: Mrgreg you are always a drain on the taxpayer - either in jail or when outside the jail on welfare.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1230
Doreen
Gold Member

Post Number: 1308
Djsmith posted on Monday, October 17, 2011 - 19:07 GMT

DID IT EVER ONCE COME ACROSS YOUR MIND THAT NOT JUST MEMBERS READ THIS FORUM?

did it ever cross your minds that Brian reads this forum once and awhile

Doreen:
Does it even occur to you that members who dont even post here read the forum and send pm without any solicitation.

Have you ever heard the term silent majority and if members who do not post are enough to make the silent majority, just include those who read and are not even members.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2457
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1313
yes as a matter of fact it has ... and i am not worried about the PMs you get from nalin and plymouth ...

dont care who PMs you .to bad they are not defending you all here right on the forum. you honestly think i care ?

makes no difference to me what they think .. doesn't hurt my feelings one bit. or ""bring in the hits for this site"

nice try to "scare me off" but... not working... sorry

ever occur to you i get emails too not from this site either . something to think about . you do not have control over the entire internet . you 3 are noting out in the real world ... so have this sight to boost your ego and low self esteem .

HELP AWAY.... oh ...thats right ya can't ...no ones asking for HELP... and even if they are in your Pms ... still means nothing... the rest of the world that read this forum can't see how GREAT you guys are at "helping" hiding it in PMs... and "helping "in PMs doesn't do much for your posts counts either

so your point?

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22019
Doreen: says: "no ones asking for HELP"
This statement alone makes me wonder again about the authenticity of djsmith's claim to be the same person as Doreen aka the previous Doreen who was suspended.
Even in the last 10 days we have had the following requests for help. None of Doreen's fun bunch helped. They all tried to ruin the the thread as usual.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/695277.html#POST1976607

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/695464.html#POST1976879

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/695493.html#POST1977027

Silver Member

Post Number: 932
Same old Nydas and same old BS

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22025
Doreen says: "makes no difference to me what they think .. doesn't hurt my feelings one bit."
Then why in hell are spamming everywhere, and talking about lawyers and suing people?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1346
look who's spamming ... LIVE IN THE PAST MUCH ?????

GO stalk the archives some more Nalin and subash
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us