Mobile vehicle satellite

Username: Wrongtunes

MelbourneAustralia

Post Number: 3
Does anyone else have experience with NewSat's MVS? I'm planning to get one for our exploration/research department travelling to the Kimberley Region but I need advice? It looks pricey. How about latency? I just need it for internet and a bit of skype

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16528
This is not something that is a common thing, so U will get very little feedback from these type satellite forums about mobile dishes etc....many ppl who travel alot (camp and RV ppl) use a regular old dish and home receiver and a quick alighnment when they stop....and is used for TV purposes , not internet....

Hughes satellite internet is only one I'm aware of for ppl living in rural areas and not traveling...and its VERY pricey for home residential services...

Maybe someone else here can help U, but these forums is not really about mobile satellite TV or internet hardware and services... this is more geared towards home residential satellite purposes...good luck with your findings...

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16534
It appears this is strictly for big business purposes and a tax write off, and used in Australia...not a common thing used anyplace else for non business purposes..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us