IKS Rocket not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Ragi48

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 92
I need a little help in here. Since NFPS that I had subscribed last year expired, I thought I would venture Rocket for my two receivers (SV8000 HD and Limesat Ultra). I got the donation numbers for the receivers and first I tried one number with Limesat which is working like a charm.
The second number I am using for SV8000HD has a problem. I checked the donation number with their website and is active. The following is the set up I have for the receiver.
Boot loader:02.07, Main Software: HD 20E and the Front Software:vB-07. Network setting is all correct and the Status is CONNECTED. The TV worked for a few minutes after a long pause and now has a prompt No Service or Scrambled, even on channel 100. I rebooted several times and nothing seem to be working. I would certainly appreciate either Subash, Nydas or any one's involvement in solving the problem.
I would also appreciate if you could provide me as to which website I can log on to get Akai Japan public server either individually or with a combination with NFPS.( I had NO problem with NFPS for One Year which I got it from Sada).
I thank you guys in advance for the help that I might receive.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2442
sada is in jail now and nydas will be there soon because of his involvement with illegal servers. thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Ragi48

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 93
to ZULU:
If you cannot help, may be you should keep quiet. It is not right to spread wrong things and innuendos. May be there is some body out their to do the same to you. If you are a gentleman you owe an apology to both Sada and Nydas. Act like one!!!!!!

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21944
Hello Mike. Sada will likely be back over the weekend after a long holiday.

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2443
Chill Out Mike ur starting to act like nylon..nn does not know how close he is to going to jail

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21948
Hello Mike. Sada will likely be back over the weekend after a long holiday. Subash is the current reliable helper here for IKS. There definitely is a difference between Rocket and NFPS, but the details are minor. However, some of the information concerning NFPS does no apply to rocket whereas most of the things said about Rocket can or could be used for NFPS.
On the forum, you also have to watch out for another idiot who calls himself G2 (username:jittu)

Gold Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 1257
duly noted

nydas

Diamond Member

Nydas posted on Friday, October 14, 2011 - 15:05 GMT

Hello Mike. Sada will likely be back over the weekend after a long holiday. Subash is the current reliable helper here for IKS. There definitely is a difference between Rocket and NFPS, but the details are minor. However, some of the information concerning NFPS does no apply to rocket whereas most of the things said about Rocket can or could be used for NFPS.
On the forum, you also have to watch out for another idiot who calls himself G2 (username:jittu)

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2445
Every body must read this post!! Self Incriminating

duly noted

nydas

Diamond Member

Nydas posted on Friday, October 14, 2011 - 15:05 GMT

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21953
zulu: According to Doreen when you say "nn does not know how close he is to going to jail" you are falsely accusing me of a crime and a jail term that only a judge can give. That is illegal according to her.

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2446
That right my dear friend.....ONLY a judge can give

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21954
zulu: You have also cuased libel by accusing me to being close to going to jail, when I am not even charged with any crime.
Here is what mike reddii said to you earlier.

"to ZULU:
If you cannot help, may be you should keep quiet. It is not right to spread wrong things and innuendos. May be there is some body out their to do the same to you. If you are a gentleman you owe an apology to both Sada and Nydas. Act like one!!!!!!"
}}

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1159
Nalin & Subass are the most useless posters here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1262
zulu is just pointing out the obvious...

what makes you think for one second ... say for instence that newbie "satuser" ( not saying he is ) but using his nick as an example ,isn't a cop or working for Bell or Dish net ?

you never know who to trust on line .. and "helping" just anyone isn't wise either

thats why i dont. "help " were Iks is concerd...

becides this is not a HELP SUPPORT forum... it is a discussion forum.. BIG DISFFERENCE

Gold Member

Post Number: 1161
Ya so pay attention to what is being said.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1265
yeah right.... like they've ever listen to that advice b4 ......... not!!!!

they are just to IGNORANT!!!

remember according to them only the HIGHEST POST COUNTS AND BEST HELPERS aloud to post HELP in here ..

so let em"

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1209
Doreen provides crack codes for Software piracy. Username: Mrgreg is a convicted criminal - he is on welfare. Zulu is a crook who cannot understand anything

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2447
mike reddi........Because of his involvement and investigation of illegal use of servers, you would be wise to have NOTHING to do with NN and all his alias's because of your possible incrimination with the ongoing case against him....It's not going to be very pretty!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1164
FUCKOFF Subass you welfare troll.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1266
where is your proof.. of any of your claims against me?

for all you know i am all talk... i didn't sell or twist, force anyone to use anything i posted.

Plus.. to be charged for any software crimes , they have to find it in my home ( good luck to that) if it's not in my home or being used.

All the links to down oad software is not a crime against me ... if you ever bother to open any link that i posted here , the software is all TRAIL WARE to download FREELY to any one that uses it .... the cracks, ( THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO) are not working if you bothered to read .

Plus I can post any sequence of numbers and saying they are the right working¯ cracks.

So prove I use them or sell them
THAT MY UNEGICATED FELLOW MEMBER is not a crime AGAINST ME.

You on the other hand have provided IP address of iks servers on this site ( that i have saved in my emails) How on earth is posting known IP addresses not a crime? Do you own them? Did the server say its ok for you to post them? ( unless you are the owner)

It only takes one Canadian officer to read and take the IP's you've posting .... find out what server owns the IP address ... trace your IP address from the sever back to the END USER ( you) ... ( and I am assuming you are an end user) then go to your home and have a warrant to search your place of residence... find the iks receiver active and working (either hooked up the your internet and computer or not)... displaying pirated TV from Bell ( a Canadian businss) on your TV that is in Canada owned by a Canadian!!!...

POSTING THAT I AM A " CROOK , WHORE ,GUTTER SL UT.¯ ..etc STATING THAT I PARTICAPATE IN WEBCAM CYBER SEX... etc IS A CRIME AGAINST YOU!!!!! even if it is posted on an American site or not.. You are a CANADIAN citizen as well am I. There for, You are in violation of Canadian laws. To be sued , charged whatever in a Canadian court of law.

YOU ARE GUILTY OF PIRACY FOR THE USE OF BELL TV CHANNELS ! IF THE POLICE CATCH YOU.

But on more of a personal matter of allegations you've posted against my livelihood and character

YOU ARE GUILTY OF DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER UMOUNGST OTHER THINGS. ( IF I CHOOSE TO PRESS CHARGES!!!! )

AND THAT MY CANADIAN COHORT I CAN PROVE.!!!!!

do you understand this???? or must i call the police myself and have them red you your rights???

As i have asked Naln to do earlier today ... i am now asking you ..

PLEASE DO NOT DEFAME ME AGAIN.. OR YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE BUT TO HAVE YOU CHARGED!!!!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21957
Doreen: Take this clearly and insert it into your head
I am guilty of nothing and
NOT GUILTY OF DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER, but by your continuous harangue against me you might be found GUILTY OF DEFAMING MY CHARACTER

Gold Member

Post Number: 1274
let me inform you

A LAWYER ALREADY TOLD ME I CAN SUE YOU .... THE LAWYER READ ONE OF YOUR POSTS""" JUST ONE !!!"""

how many is there .. i've lost count i have asked you many many times to leave me alone and stop harrassing me but you wont

shut up and leave me alone

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21961
Let ME inform you

ANY LAWYER CAN SUE YOU .... THE LAWYER CAN READ AT LEAST 100 OF YOUR POSTS OUT OF 120""" JUST BASED ON ANY ONE HE CAN SUE YOU!!!"""

How many is there? .. i've NOT counted and I don't need to count. I have asked the admin many many times to delete your offensive posts and those of your fun bunch who you have openly incited to hate posts. And the admin had often had to delete them. So leave me alone and stop harassing me and stop posting idiotic pictures against me, and hate posts.

Shut up and leave me alone. If I am responding to any post here, it is my business as to how I respond. If you can add or give something positive about the query then you do so, but don't interrupt my answers!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1210
I have contacted a US based lawyer in California with input of Doreen, Fun Bunch posts and my responses as well

The lawyer's opinion is that there is a strong prima facie case to sue Doreen and Fun bunch in a US court and there is a possibility to get the prosecutors involved as well.

The ecoustics site is based in California, the law applicable is California Penal Code 646.9 PC and US federal law USC sec. 223.

It is possible that one or two fun bunch members are based in the U.S. which would make matters easy and for those based in Canada there is no comfort whatsoever, U.S. and Canada have extradition treaties.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1278
Posting the laws of how illegal it is to use iks receivers is now conciderd a negitive responce?

btw... have you gotten advice from a lawyer ( like i have ) pertaning these matters ?

here a bit of info for ya Nalin Nydas...you need to hire a lawyer .. to SUE me ... JUST ME.. if you want to sue GREG RAG that is another case in its self .. if you want to SUE G2 yet another case in its self and so on... I have nothing to do with your beef against them

So please keep others out of this , This is between me and you. and your own actions against ME
Posting i am a internet whore , webcaming and having cybersex . calling me a sIut... and posting your false rumors about me to defame my character and liveihood... get it now? THIS IS NOT CONCERNING SUBASH OR PLYMOUTH OR ANY ONE LIKE YOUR BODY PEST CONTROL .

Please take it up with another member here you, if you have a complant with them ....it is none of my concern and leave me out of it THANK YOU!

I have ask you to STOP HASSASSING ME COUNTLESS TIMES FOR YEARS, and you clearly have refused .Leaving me no choice but to persue in SUING YOUFOR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER and other things>>>>> since you will not comply to my requests.

If subash continues defaming me , bullying, defaming me etc.. or Plymouth, than i will confront them and any others ONE ON ONE ... but right now THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND YOU. So kindly leave others out of this.. I am NOT responcable for their actions. Contrary to your beleifs.

You are once again without proof spreading false rumors about my action on this forum... SINCE WHEN IS IT A CRIME TO CHAT WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM VIA EMAILS OR ON THIS SITE?

and one other thing YOU HAVE BANNED GREG RAF ... good luck with that and suing someone now that is no longer here. ( problem solved)

if you wish to counter sue ,, that is your given right to do so.

like i wrote to you last night AS OF YESTERDAY EVENING ",if you continue to defame me etc... i will take you to court"..

one other matter to DISCUSS with you ... you do not own the threads to which you either open or post in ... If you have a problem with other members responeding in them , take it up with the admin
You haven't the authority on this forum to tell me or anyone else what can or can not be posted!!! You do not own this site.

Have a good day Mr Nydas.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21965
Doreen: first of all you have to understand that Subash is a member like you. as far as i know, he is not a mod here.
I am not a mod here and I have never been one.
Plymouth says he was a mod and is not one now.

Neither Subash nor I ever had nor do we now have authority to ban you you or remove your posts, or do things that you say "you have done this" and you have done that"
You said to Subash "and one other thing YOU HAVE BANNED GREG RAF" and in the next paragraph you are talking about threads and you say "If you have a problem with other members responeding in them , take it up with the admin". Don't you see the utter conflict in those two statements? If Subash or I had the authority to ban Greg Raf, he/I would have the authority to ban other members as well.
Any action I take against G2 or against anybody associated with you WILL of necessity site you as possibly a co-conspirator or at the very least you WILL be called to give evidence and if you refuse to give evidence, you WILL be compelled to give evidence as a hostile witness.
You say "i will take you to court".. " That will be your decision. As long as YOU keep on addressing me in this forum, you WILL get a reply from me. I would strongly urge you to desist from addressing any posts to me.if you do not want a reply. I reminded you before of the rules of this forum that require you to stay within the subject matter of the thread in which you are posting, and I am reminding you again. Any non-satellite related matters, as I understand it, should be put to the Admin or in the off-topic area. so I urge you to follow the rules. If you persist in breaking the rules I WILL, draw the admin's attention to it, and if it is excessive I WILL ask that you be banned. In that I want to remind you that you have already been banned twice before, and as a part of the rules of this forum you are not even allowed to come back to the forum under another name.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1167
Want to bet on that one?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1281
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1212
Doreen, Zulu, Chaff, G2, Cheap trick, LK, Mrgreg or any other Fun bunch characters:

Post Number: 1210
Krishn posted on Saturday, October 15, 2011 - 11:56 GMT

If you think the contents of the above post is a bluff by me. I invite you to call my bluff, even if it costs me few grand, it will be a pleasure to see you pay the price for your low life despicable behaviour.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1172
You better ask your wife for the money first.

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2451
Subashi...When you put my name on the court docket please make sure you spell it correctly. "zulu"Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1286
shhhh zulu please.. do not intaginize the man thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1287
LOL subash

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1173
Come get me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1289
please give me that number you called ...

and by the way ... Just a few grand really ? LOL clearly you haven't spoken to anyone yet. try times that few grand by X10 or more with all the charges you;ll have to pay for to your lawyer just to have conceling with one ... then X10 more for EACH AND EVERY ONE YOU CHARGE INDIVISUALLY.. not as ""the fun bunch"" .. AND THAT DOESNT EVEN COVER THE COST FOR A REGISTERD LETTER TO BRIANS LAWYERS TO OBTAIN EACH AND EVERYONES NAME AND ADDRESS AND SO ON .. I WISH IT WERE THAT CHEAP....

do not threaten subash >> just do it!!!!!

ALL YOUR THREATS ARE FOR TWO DIFFERENT COURT MATTER S....ONE FOR PROVINTAL AND ONE FOR CRIMINAL .... that is not including the courts in the USA you claim you can do.

YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS ... I am only THINKING of charging you so far.. only the 2 of you NALIN NYDAS AND SUBASH KRISHN or what ever your real names are .... you better rethink your threats too... i have already gotten concel from a lawyer.... and was advised that i """" defenatly can sue """" what do you have .on me ... ? and based on what grounds ?....plus where is your proof?

you can bully whom ever you wish here

but i am warning you NOT TO BULLY ME any more with your defamed remarks and cyber bullying . or shallow threats.. etc....... the choice is yours

Gold Member

Post Number: 1290
and from now on usless i hear from your lawyer(s) with registerd letter(s) warning me to stop whatever your going to charge me or sue me with . ( that goes for the both of you nydas and subash)

you can do this Upload

Plymouth might i warn you now ... i will not threaten you or have you charged sinse all you've done is call me an idiot or threaten to suspnded me ... no charges are worth paying a lawyer just for that

so please dont threaten me and stay out of this. thank you

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21972
Doreen: You are forgetting that it is YOU who started talking about lawyers and suing. What ever cost you mentioned to subash would be equally applicable to you if you were to start litigation.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1291
do the math again nalin

i am talking about 2 people (yourself and subash) that i have to pay for in ONE court room....one lawyer only two cases

you and subash are talking about charging myself and many others (5 ) members and up .. that the both of you have mentioned.. IN 2 different courts cases Provincial and Criminal paying for 2 different lawyers and many registered letter(s) one for each person you are suing / charging against . .

Keep in mind they can counter sue the both of you and I WILL . I am not speaking for them. And you have to have absolute evidence against them and myself, PROOF of your alleged charges .

The more you post on here the more we all can charge against you both

I have asked you not to bully or threaten me any more for days now. You refuse to listen?

Keep posting about \iks keep "HELPING" members too . That is you privilege I wont stop you.

BUT PLEASE STOP threatening me and everyone else .

Mark Twain once said ...

Each of you, for himself, by himself and on his own responsibility, must speak. And it is a solemn and weighty responsibility, and not lightly to be flung aside at the bullying of pulpit, press, government, or the empty catchphrases of politicians. Each must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, and which course is patriotic and which isn't. To decide against your convictions is to be an unqualified and inexcusable traitor, both to yourself and to your country, let man label you as they may.....

But what started out between myself .yourself and subash … you both have brought in to this many others.. you had better hope none of the AMARICANS HERE CHARGE YOU . According to subashes legal rights so he posted¯ .."WHAT' GOOD FOR THE GEESE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER¯ "

this will be my very last post to you and subash regarding these very seriously charges I can sue you for .And keeping in mind, defamation of character can also led you in jail for 2 to 5 years or more depending on how many and the severity of the charges. If i win. How certon are you of winning aginst me?

Is this worth it to bicker back on forth like little children saying ( my dad is stronger than your dad ) attitude ? Is it worth all the money, time . effort just so you can have this satellite tv forum all to yourselves? ( basing this on you posts prier to this, asking almost daily to have many members banned) well documented in the archives and recent posts in the suggestions and feedback forum).

Silver Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 901
Subash and Nydas

I am not afraid of guys like you threatening you are welcome to do see who can proof from your posts how you breached what section of criminal code
Who asks for PM on IKS ?
Who was working on reciever fro N3 and have posted on this form ?
Who is working to get HD signals on HD receivers?
Who posted files on files share and posted link here?

I will laugh at your BS post as always when you threat that I CALLED YOU LIAR AND THIEF after your countless posts glowing with your deeds

Read Canadian law Section 342.1 and compare with your posts and see where you fit

Do you want a refresher and I request all members to post your activities post or post links from this thread ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1295
do not respond to their remarks from now on G2 they are not even worth it.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21978

G2 IS A P.E.R.V.E.R.T

PEOPLE ASSOCIATING WITH

P.E.R.V.E.R.T.s

DEGRADE THEMSELVES

Gold Member

Post Number: 1178
Stroke it good old man!

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8043
got back yesterday guys..
what a summer it was .....
ah miss the good days.....
what's up in sattelite business
my iksrocket ain't working
is any one up now ??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1299
welcome back sada... surely with a beautiful new bride to spend time with ,you couldn't of missed this place to much . From the pictures you've posted on FB. looks like you had a great time.
glad to see your back here though.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8045
thx u doreen
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us