Archive through July 14, 2004

Anonymous

rayman! we just BANNED you from dsscentral today for being a wiseguy. Now ur over here. figures.

Username: Vlan11

Post Number: 1
Hey Guys, I've been watching for a long time, like since April. A lot of you guys are pretty interesting. I only had my DTV for a couple months till D.CK FACE Dave took that sh:t away from me. I was following the other post and when I saw this one come out...I thought damn we're past the garbage and we're getting somewhere.

I really hope to be of some value to you guys. I learned alot when I was up, I have learned a lot from from u all. I hope in some way I can contribute something useful and I hope to continue to learn.

By the way this is my first post. ;>

Anonymous

http://makinterface.de/index_e.php3?frompage=/smartcre.php3

May be a good place to buy some equipment for the "true tester"

Silver Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 106
Richard and Tony -- I'll fight both of you at the same time!! Beware and be forewarned, however: I had SEVEN boxing matches at Nevada State Prison and only lost four of them (but to my credit, nobody wanted a rematch). Of course that was 39 years ago, but this "kid" can still hold his beer so it would be worth the effort to have a few beers with y'all. (By the way, I will not accept the fact that my years give me a decided advantage over the two of you as an excuse to bail!) The only thing that scares me a teeny bit is that Tony can still hit himself in the eye. Now THAT'S unfair.

I can't wait 'till midnight west coast time.

Ken

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 65
Doug Smith welcome but I don't think we are going anywhere with hacking dtv it might happen but I doubt it will happen in the near future. Just being realistic sorry but speaking of learnig a lot does anybody remember the jumpless 3m for the hu (0600 usw) where we had to use a flash to convert our loaders to be able to milk the asic for the special numbers to write the 3m I beleive it was called something like iso pass thru would this be any better than echoloader for trying to make a loader pretend it is just a regular iso.

Bronze Member
Username: Rysportfan

Post Number: 13
Could any one tell me if dssdirect.tv is a safe site or not.
thanks,
Rich

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
Taz Spin -- Say it isn't so! My childish heart is aching. You're the sharpest/most experienced registered tech on this site and you're doubting that it will happen in the near future, if at all? (What were you drinking at that tractor pulling Peach Festival to make you so suddenly negative? Wrong word. "Realistic"?) Again, say it isn't so...even if it is.

All right. Now I KNOW that there exist a few "Anonymous" posters who appear on this site,
perhaps only one, who knows something that we don't know. I'm looking for a "hint...hint," and you know who you are, that will uplift our deflated spirits; or, have you already given us the "hint...hint" and we ignored it? (Earlier I had "sensed " something. Was I right?)

Alas and alack, Ken

Username: Vlan11

Post Number: 2
Taz - thanks for the realistic view. I don't even have a p4/5 card yet, but I'm gonna remain optimistic about the situation. I mean I read the other night that you can 'Unmarry' a card or set ppv limits? Is this like a one time thing and you can't clear the card? Can u let me know where I can get a p4/5 and which one I should get?

I thought about about going to Bev but that's gonna cost some and I don't know how long that gigs gonna last? any info would be appreciated, I mean I don't want to buck up for a Bev and then have the same happen two months later! You know you get the old 'told u so' from the old lady.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Sorry Kenneth but if you have read my posts you would have seen that I have never thought that dtv was going to be hacked again (untill they change cards or leak the code like they have done in the past) I think that we have a stronger chance of hacking nagravision 2 (dish's yellow cards rom 101-103 or maybe even digicyphyer2) I mean the p4 has been out for over two years and the best we can do is simulate the card change to temporally open the p4, p5, d1, as an activation and yeah if you add a no 745 board to block the wipes it might last two months.

Anonymous

From http://www.p4cardonline.com Quick Update... Posted by: [Cisco] on 07-13-2004 @ 08:29 AM

Just thought i would give everyone a quick update as to what's going on in the industry.

Things have been so busy lately that i haven't had time to post, and i apologize for that in advance. I try and relay as much info through the p4tech guys that i can.

With respect to the p4 card, the card is cracked but no legit 3m fix has been distributed to the dealers as of yet. I have heard a rough release date of "early fall" because of the huge increase in demand at that time but nothing is cut in stone...Hopefully it will be sooner.

P4 subbed bins seem to be floating around attached with a monthly fee, but what's the point in that if you have to pay monthly for it.

As for the P5 card, not much happening with it right now. All efforts are on the p4 card.

I will try and update this news thread as often as possbile to keep you all in the loop as to what's going on.

Cisco
-Admin

Visitor
Unregistered guest
Wow. You are all a bunch of losers. You claim to run different sites...who cares. Get out in the real world and stop hiding behind your computers. You guys remind me of the nerds we'd beat up in high school. Sorry for sending you all into this spiral of ignorance.

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
Doug Smith -- Welcome, and if you are going to take the plunge, go P-4 (buy from e-bay: I've bought well over 200 cards, and only one was bad, and that was predictable because my son bought a lot "off line" for a lower price and got snookered with 1-of-12 being bad). If you pay more than $50 than you got suckered. Keep the faith.

Taz Spin -- You never have to say you're "sorry" to me for anything. You work your butt off, you seem to have fun doing it (so do I, but in my case it could hardly be called "work"--I just feed off my mentors, like you, and bone up as best that I can.)

If I have any advantage it's that I do have my EE, I did study computer technolgy back in the prehistoric days of IBM punchcards, which at least allows me to understand most of what's being talked about, and I can read with an open mind.

You're one helluva nice guy. My apologies to you for putting you in the erroneous position of thinking that you started a pi$$ing contest. You did not.

I did. Because I failed to follow my own advice to ignore. Look, I never defend myself. All that garbage rolls off my back like water off the back of a duck. I know who and what I am, and that's enough for me. Period. But there exists in me a roiling fire that will not allow me to sit back and permit someone to take a cheap shot at anyone, for that matter, but certainly not at someone of your caliber and integrity. In this particular case, I probably did over-react, in retrospect, because P4hackers.inc turned out to be the most reasonable guy of all those that I've attacked (three, including him). The reason for my over-reaction was undoubtedly because he prefaced his comment about you by saying he had been hanging out with you-know-who, etc., and I assumed that he was being used to bait us, so I wanted to nip it in the bud. And he might have been used, seeing as how you-know-who were so quick to chime in: they were there, ready and waiting. What a coincidence.

(Too many new ppl don't know the history of these guys:it's bait and switch. The bait is something informative, as the voice has offered so many times and that I readily acklowledge, followed by the switch, which is to devide and conquer by picking the fight and having the members choose their side. Unfortunately for them, they haven't been able to devide the core of this site.)

But to get back on track, it hurt me to hear you apologizing to these guys. You have never said anything to anyone for which you owe an apology.

P4hackers.inc says he doesn't like me. That's not true. He doesn't know squat about me, and he's too smart to make such an unfounded judgement.

You-know-who don't like me, and justifiably so, because I stand in their way. And I always will. I welcome anyone from any site who has something of note to post, including them, but I will be all over their backs every time they attempt to disrupt Our Thing, and the best that I can offer to the many-many contributors to this site is that I'll do it after midnight, west coast time, so as not to interfere with the on-going dialogue that takes place during normal posting hours. When you log on, just pass over my meanderings.

Nite all, Ken

PS--Cisco: Thanx. I actually copied your post to pass out to my clients. I haven't given up hope, and thanks to your post maybe they won't either.

Casey9400
Unregistered guest
Just looking through the old thread and saw Simple Minded refered to a card sent to him from Canada I think? Anyway was this a joke or is it real? If real you've tried it with no results ? Simple...what up?

casey9400
Unregistered guest
Anyone with advice on a "good" site to pick up a quad iso and a no745 board hopefully in Canada? Had some some P4s for a while but the old Mik3 doesn't look too promising for testing I guess , anyone with a workable flash for it or info on a site for an iso would be great, and much apreciated...time to get back in the game! Walter ,the no745 is looking like a potential key to this thing for the near future at least?
Thanks in advance to anyone with info.

KENNETH DAVID WHAT 'S WRONG WITH YOU?
Unregistered guest
I've held myself back from posting about Kenneth David for acouple of weeks but the guy just won't quit it. I guess I feel bad cause its apparent the guy doesn't have a life or any real friends to talk to. He posts here a million times a day, 98 per cent of the time his posts are about trying to make friends with registered members here or pertending that he needs to defend this forum. People come to this forum cause its a good place and easy place for us to share info about hacking the p4 p5 d1 cards. Ken I've seen you admit in some of your posts that you have no clue about any of this stuff and that you're basically just along for the ride here (so pretty much you are useless). You keep saying you don't want people to cause problems here when infact its always you who starts the $hit here. I'm not telling you not to post, just post things that are useful. Don't come here trying to make friends. Don't defend this forum it doesn't need you to, all you do is cause stupid $hit here when you do that. Your the only person here that really posts like a complete retard. You keep asking (three times now) Walter what kind iso to buy and where, just read the old thread the answer is there like a thousand times. If you want this forum to thrive properly stop posting like a complete loser. Sorry about this useless post everyone, but all of Ken's retarded posts kill me. I'm sure I can't be the only one that feels like this, anyway hope we all get back to crackin' today.

dsstester
Unregistered guest
I am not trying to srart a fight but I am going to say I like reading posts made by Kenneth David and hay I like reading posts by the the voice I like most of the members here and wish all of you would just stop fighting

Bronze Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 77
I second that... except for my fight with Tony! ;) Beer is on me after!

the voice
Unregistered guest
Richard...my post was NOT towards U...it was for the tard kid "stay-away-Dave" (above your post)...U seem to be one of the few level heads here..

BTW...I grew in Southie (South Boston,the fighting Irish)...I know all about the hood and how to survive..also did 2 tours of Nam,Laos,Cambodia,Panama Noriega deal,Grenada,Lebanon,Somalia,Iran,Saudi and lastly Iraq..am a retired LC..am educated..and had the duty of putting some in Leavenworth..and smart enough never to have done a bid myself,as some so proudly "brag" about here(Kenneth)..

Kenneth..U punk a$$ whose life highlights are doing a 7 yr bid,and fighting to save his bich sore a$$...U deserve NOTHING!..NO RESPECT!...and U are a tard as well as a liar..if U could read,U would have noticed that I stated that I was NOT hanging out with anyone at central when someone stated they were hanging with me,I was busy doing other things then..and bait and switch, U are a focked up person pal...and me interfering with "our Thing",U sound like a bich still doing a bid!...I will belittle U forever,as I know your type..little bich "drop a dime" rat wannabe..who I believe honestly is a DAVE plant here..I can see and smell DAVE written all over you Kenneth!..its is so obvious U are a cowardly liar,wannabe,loser...but worst of all a DAVE plant,its plain as day..its written on your forehead!...anyone who reads your posts and your wussy BS lies can see your a fake here for DAVE!

the voice
Unregistered guest
Kenneth David..U bet!...David=DAVE=DTV

the voice
Unregistered guest
about the NFL sunday ticket...share a DTV subscription,split the premiun platinum package..then...read this link..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/27611.html

BTW..rayman was not banned from central...it was redman..

visitor
Unregistered guest
I was the voices commanding oficer. We had to give him the boot when we caught him @nally mo-lesting small Lautian children. Shut up all of you losers before I smack you. The voice is a liar like most of you americans. You all claim to be big war heros but are probably 5'6" 150 lbs. Too bad you didn't claim to be an ex-marine like most of your scummy american brothers. Tell me, do you think it instills fear and/or respect when you say you are a soldier? I think it proves ignorance. Be a teacher, a doctor, a youth worker...contribute.

Anonymous

Here's some info for ya'll to suck up

quoted from dss-exe: "The P4 Softwware and 3m is done has been done for a few month's. Since Ken has spilled the beans.. I will lay it out straight to you. P4 fully open 3med is done a shadow Board or a no745 is needed to prevent tier drop. This software is not for sale nor will it ever be. Drawbacks to this software is it dont unmarry. We are working on a spoofer to keep it from marrying to a reciever this idea was givin to me from a very good coder another thing and its not necessary is theres no ppv wiper yet it would jsut be a bonus. Dual Iso Loader is required. We dont have a full eeprom dump so we cannot fully accomplish everything yet. Withh a partial Dump we are working on a P4 emulation Program also. its done there your biggest question has been answered far as an unlooper there isnt one for I have not and every coder i know have not been able to loop a p4. This will not be passed around and only the coders will ever see this software and its nor for sale.. Only way you will ever see this software is if you contribute either in Coding with us or help financing research which its gonna take the calls your's.."

Now get out there and start researching every inch of the web to help the cause. There are many groups working in this damn thing and they are getting very close. I have been coming to this site for about 3 months now and you guys really need to start researching stuff on your own instead of being spoonfed everything. There seems like some very good people here so lets go get 'em.

the voice
Unregistered guest
visitor..obviously U are Un-American and do NOT show respect towards ANY American whether they be soldiers or in any occcupation..and to feel that way,is just disgraceful and demonstrates your ignorance...U have no "command" of your own senses and self,nevermind towards others and their patriotism or loyalty to an honorable cause..and your jab towards ALL Americans and especially soldiers,is sacriligeous and demonstates your feeble mind and prejudice..U definitely do NOT get my respect...U sound like one of Hitler's or Bin Laden's boys...anyone of sound mind,living in a FREE country would never speak the words U have in this forum..I might not agree with some here,but would never bash an entire country of humans as U have..U're words make the P4 hack of little importance when I know that there are people in this world with your thought process and misbeliefs who are wishing ill will towards entire countries and its citizens

BTW..FYI,many Medal of Honor winners and brave soldiers were of small statue but big on courage,conviction and heart..

Also your post has brought me a new insight,and realize my priorities were mistaken...I apologize to all here,especially Kenneth...our beef is small potatoes compared to who the real enemies are!...

Bronze Member
Username: Simple_minded

Post Number: 39
VOICE--"Nam,Laos,Cambodia,Panama Noriega deal,Grenada,Lebanon,Somalia,Iran,Saudi and lastly Iraq" Dude you need to come over to my house and talk to me in my backyard...I'm getting ready to put in a garden and all your bull$hit would help it grow.

Yours with love
Simple Minded

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
Anonymous -- I'm flattered. Thanks for the compliment.

Ken

Anonymous

lol WRONG KEN unless you are kenh666 and we know that isn't true.

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
Tony -- You have such a sweet way with words.
(Having spent six years in the military, myself,
and having never fired my weapon except on the range, I find it somewhat astounding that one man could have fought in every conflict the world has known in the last forty years..., and still find time to put men in Leavenworth. Talk about G.I. Joe! Shucks, he makes Rambo look like a wuss.)

Nice talking to you again, Tony.

Kitawa Hunda, Ken

Richard Sole -- Gotta love ya, guy, but doesn't it bother you to be referred to as level-headed?
I mean, c'mon! Apparently he's no Gracie.

Skol, Ken

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
Anonymous -- We do now. (Say what you mean, and mean what you say.)

Question: To whom, exactly, would we send our money to in order to defray the "research costs?"
Would you like me to guess?

Quizically, Ken

Anonymous

the voice: tick-tock...tick-tock...tick-tock...

Anonymous

There you go wanting spoonfed again. Let me ask you something, do you ever READ a damn post? I simply quoted dss-exe. Why don't you search the damn internet and try to find something useful to contribute. I've only posted 3 things here and that is 3 more positive things than you have.

BTW, do you know what ext746 is? Research it and give us your findings.

Username: Dlove65

Post Number: 5
I have an ABSOLUTE 1 Alpha Glitch Series, 4 in 1 combo with six switches on the back,does anyone have a clue what this is or have they used one, the guy said it was used for HU LOADING. Hope I can use it when p-4 crack comes out.maybe i need a flash for it... I hope

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
Anonymous -- ext746 is indicative of corrupted data, and probably the fault rests with the ird.

Did I pass?

Ken

Anonymous

yes and no... that's what DAVE says it is...but as time goes by you will get used to seeing that ext. Everyone have fun and go research. Ken I was out of line on my last post, you are an asset to this board. Just research and post all findings. Think outside the box everyone, it is a whole new ballgame.

Bronze Member
Username: John4949

Post Number: 42
There is alot of info being tossed in here from every direction. Just as there is tons of conflicting info spread all over the net. Its a bit unfair to get pissed at someone for merely asking questions that may have already been answered somewhere deep among the archives of posts..So many posts are non dss news related and so its tough to sift thru them all.

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
Anonymous -- No offense taken. Nice post. But curiously, what do you say that it is? I don't like being half-right/half-wrong, and I don't mean that sarcastically.

I re-read my post in re to your quoted post from from dss-exe: my bad. I understood that you were quoting someone else, and my barb was directed toward the last line of the quoted poster, but I didn't come close to making that clear, did I? Sorry. ("Say what you mean and...")

Lastly, I agree w/ur point about some ppl wanting to be "spoonfed," but I just don't get all that upset about it. If someone is a newbie and really doesn't have clue, I'll respond to their question no matter how inane it might be; in fact, the more "inane" the better chance I have at getting my response correct. On the other hand, there are some people that I see on this and other sites who have been around longer than I have, and they want "someone in higher authority," for example, to do their surfing for them. In those cases I don't respond even if I do know the answer, or know where to get it.

Thanx for the test, and I'll be awaiting your more complete answer.

Ken

the voice
Unregistered guest
why do U all want to doubt or disbelieve me..I DID serve 29 years in the military,and was all over the world...and was active in all that I mentioned..also did fire my weapon many times...and am a retired LC (05)...I am not some kid,I'm in my 50's and did see me much action and commanded many troops...but who cares now,I'm retired!...who cares,but I do NOT BS..U think that cause I have a DTV hobby now,that I'm some BS young kid...I offered an apology to U Kenneth and all else for my misdirected priorities..why must U disbelieve and bash me...I extended the olive branch,,U seem more preocupied with me than someone bashing every American..man,get U're priorities straight here..I can see that no matter what I do or say,I will get bashed..

and 40 years son,do your homework,all have occurred since 1968..and 29 years is along time...and Air America and the military does not sit at one place doing nothing..anyone who is a Vet knows better..

It appears that the click here just is that,and wants nobody else in..

I was man enough to apologize to you,but I guess thats not good enough..at least I can honestly hold my head high and say I never did BS anyone here..too bad that U can't accept the truth..I will no longer lower myself to this level,and dispute facts..I tried to be helpful,honest and apologetic when I got pissed,but...U have made your own "closed" click and obviously no matter what,myself and dsscentral members are not welcomed...thats your loss..life is too short too deal with bashers and liars... I tried my best...and all should appreciate the freedom to bash,which U do on the drop off a dime..

Anonymous

rumors are starting to come out that ext746 is some kind of card being looped ext. and as of right now there is no known fix. I have seen 3 different groups getting this ext. by using 3 different ways of programming. So it is sounding like that is gonna be the looping ext. we will become acustom too. Everyone go out and find what you can and post your findings.

Bronze Member
Username: Skulls

Post Number: 52
Ken,
What would you want to part with one of the P4 cards if you still have some. I only have P5s
Thanks
Dennis

Bronze Member
Username: Skulls

Post Number: 53
Ken,
What would you want to part with one of the P4 cards if you still have some. I only have P5s
Thanks
Dennis

the voice
Unregistered guest
BTW..kenneth DAVE...if U ever did a bid (time)36 years ago in Nevada State Prison,as U stated earlier...U would have NEVER been accepted in the military to do a 6 yr hitch in the military,as U also stated..you are a liar!..plain and simple

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
Voice and Ken,
Both of you go to your rooms and think about what you have said...in an hour come back and be friends...or at least ignore each other...either that or pistols at noon...but either way lets end this! your hash posts are too long to read!
Voice did offer an olive branch... take it...pull the olives off and I will make us all martinis!!

Anonymous

i am lost.. you say that "rumors are starting to fly about ext. 746.." i thought there was no known hack? i will take a hack that gets my card looped, where is it? i just want tv, i have been searching every where and haven't heard of a hack so is there one now?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Voice if you did serve in the military (and I have no reason to doubt you) I thank you for serving this great country of ours and protecting the rights we Americans hold high. Though to bad the power that be didn't let you guys finish some of those missions Vietnam for one example.

Bronze Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 81
Voice - I apoligize for the smart assed remark I made yesterday. I think I am cranky with 598 withdrawal syndrome.

Bronze Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 31
hey dude we did what we were told to.....an order is always followed by a true american vet.

Anonymous

After two days in the lab, we can say that Dave did very good job by protecting P4 Card inside out. Eight more cards were destroyed, by opening them under microscope, but no positive results were reached. Not only P4 has anti Glitch routine, it also has PCB layer protection. At this point the only way to make P4/P5 cards work, if there insider information supplied.

Skippy
Unregistered guest
I frankly don't care who served time, served in the millitary, or served soup. I just want the crap in this forum to stop so that someone could serve us up a hack

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
Anonymous -- Thanx for the prompt update. I had no knowledge of these rumors, but that info has been permnnately stored in my personal lexicon. (Don't want to be caught unprepared for your next unannounced test: Trick me once, shame on you; trick me twice, shame on me!) Keep posting here. You've got a lot on the cap. There's not one of us here that can't learn a great deal from you. Thanx again, Ken

Dennis -- you're awake! (And stop double-posting just to get you count up!) Just kiddin' Good Buddy. You've got my e-mail addy. Send me an address and your P4 will be in the mail.

the voice -- I normally do not respond to fueds during the daytime, preferring to vent my ire After Midnight, West Coast Time (nice name for a book). Sometimes the temptation to converse with another poster in re to their response to a fued, tho', gets the best of me and I succumb to the temptation, mere mortal that I am. Especially if the post was apt and cleverly stated.

Be that as it may, however, I will make an exception this time around if, by doing so, we can put this puppy to rest.I accept your apology
with the following conditions: (1) No more arguments with baiters who try to pit one culture or country against the other. I do not argue with snot, or vomit, or scarecrows, or
misguided fanatics who tell me that the world is going to end next whenever. (2) If we do have any future disagreements, and I'm sure we will, let's keep 'em for the Late Show, and let's attempt to stay on point. People who disagree with you, or me, do not work for DAVE. (3) Enough with the hyperbole. You may have served 29 yrs in the military, but I don't care. The Vietnam war ended in 1969, and you stated that your term of service began in 1968: How, then, did you serve two tours of duty there? See what I mean? But don't respond to this, because again I don't care. You say that you are a retired Lt. Colonel, and I say that if you were in the military you were an enlisted man, but for the last time, I don't care. I'm curious as to what you were doing in Iran, unless you were a guard at the U.S. Embassy, or what you were doing in Saudi Arabia, no battles there. I'd like to know about that just for historical sake, but post me at night when most ppl are logged off.

Enough. Apology accepted, subject to the foregoing. You see, our "clique" accepts everyone from everywhere who has anything to offer or something to ask because the clique is comprised of everyone who posts here.

Older Than You Are, Ken

Username: Blade88

is there a way to get the p4 card programed !!!

ao700
Unregistered guest
this is the real ao700............now everybody here know i dont bash pll here .....i said about a month ago i wasnt going to come back here.....but while i was at community i was told ....i was posting over here.....i didnt post any....and p4hackers.inc didnt either....and i am sure some of those post from (voice ) are not him.....all the above name belong to dsscentral/community....WE DONT BASH PLL...WE HELP .while i can only speak for my selfat the present time.....THIS ONE OF THE WAYS DAVE AND HIS BOYZ BEHAVE......TO CAUSE DISTRACTIONS ....AND THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY

Username: Bootlegger

Post Number: 5
Ken , i'm not flaming, but due your homework. Nam ended in 73 or 74. remember the 20 year war. i'm a vet 69/70. an it went on after i came home an married, an had kids. Let's stop the fighting, an work for the cause. Beating Dave at his game . Just my 3 cents. Boots.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
well if every one has stopped fighting now maybe someone could answer my question I asked yesterday is www.dssdirect.tv a safe site or not.

Rich

Anonymous

Hey Richard, I gotta idea. How about you SEARCH a little bit and tell us if it is safe. Start by maybe going to say www.netsol.com and doing a whois on the website, see where it is located. Then maybe searching some dss websites and seeing if they are on DAVE owned list. That would be a good start. No more spoonfeeding people. It's time we started doing for ourselves.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
You don't need to be a smard a$$ I didn't know how to check it thats why I asked I've said from the beginning that Im new to this so back off with the sarcasum.

Rich

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
but on the other hand thank you for the web site so I can learn how to do it.
Thanks
Rich

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
well anonynmous...if that is your real name... if everyone did eveything for themselves... there would not be need for forums...
Rich - when you do the whois on the website it may well be registered to another domain... you can whois that domain as well some times you have to go 3-4 deep or even more to get an answer... if there is no name often the phone# will provide clues... but may DSS sites have lists of dave owned sites as well as annon. pointed out

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Thanks for the insight Richard

Rich

Anonymous

If EVERYONE was spoonfed we would of never hacked the F card let alone the P4. See my point? There is some good minds in here, we just need to use them.

Bronze Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 32
i went to the site but im lost as to find out who owns what....

Bronze Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 33
i figured it out hit the whois.....thanks all

Anonymous

dssdirect.tv

Registrant:
Mike Williams (eclipsefranchisinginc@hush.com)

Ben Yehuda
Tel Aviv, 63805
IL
972-3-6213224

Domain Name: dssdirect.tv

Admin Contact:
Mike Administrator (eclipsefranchisinginc@hush.com)
Eclipse Franchsing Inc.
Ben Yehuda Israel
Tel Aviv, 63805
IL
972-3-6213224

Technical Contact:
Mike Williams Administrator (eclipsefranchsinginc@hush.com)
Eclipse Franchising Inc.
Ben Yehuda Israel
Tel Aviv, 63805
IL
972-3-6213224

Billing Contact:
Mike Williams (eclipsefranchisinginc@hush.com)

Ben Yehuda
Tel Aviv, 63805
IL
972-3-6213224

Record created on Nov 27 2002.
Record expires on Nov 27 2004.
Domain servers:
ns1-hosts.nic.tv
ns2-hosts.nic.tv

Seems to be a safe site, now dssdirect.net is a DAVE owned site.

ao700
Unregistered guest
this the reason i left in the first place.......if i respond to question that was been ask .i was bashed....and if i dont answer for a few days ....when i did answer...i would get these reponse---->(somebody rattle your cage,its seem thats the only way we can get you to contribute) ....and also if(dsscentral/community)is so good why do we come over here and try to recruit????????/ when no one was recruiting........juss helping ..so i became clear i wasnt wanted....so i stay at my home site and help pll and work hard on getting a p4 fix ....where i can help pll and dont get bashed ...i am surprize the (voice) has stayed here so long....i will not respond no more to post about me POSTING OVER HERE....now that you guys know it wasnt me...good luck ....
D-A-V-E.......GO AND F*CK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
thank you Anonymous I did it on my own after you told me how. I do like doing things for my self but Im still have to learn alot. Just next time tell us how to do it without being a smart a$$ and down grading us like we are children.

Rich

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
Skippy
Unregistered guest
"I frankly don't care who served time, served in the millitary, or served soup. I just want the crap in this forum to stop so that someone could serve us up a hack" another *&%#^&%#$%^& that wants to be handed everything.

Username: Bootlegger

Post Number: 6
Richard Young, i used dss directv,bought support for the hu. Very good 3M support. don't know whats going on with them, the service we uses to use is now owned by Dave. as in Private softeware.com. which they said was their sister site. Damn the 3M where great, but i'd be scared with them now. Boots

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Boots thanks for the warning Im not going to do anything unless I feel %100 sure about them.
thanks again,
Rich

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Hey Ken would you send me your Email address I have a question for you that but I shouldn't post on the forum.
Thanks
Rich

dsstester
Unregistered guest
Hi all I am trying to clean my rom 2 but I keep geting this every time I try
Opening of COM2 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 60 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 30 32 20 52 65 76 30 35 34 F9
ROM Revision: 002
EEPROM Revision: Rev054
Logging into card
Checking for BackDoor
BackDoor appears to be open, continuing...
Retrieving BackDoor password
Password: 3F 31 6D C4 96 EF 61 52 82 3E 47 D5 50 83 DF 7D
Login successful
Reading image from card
Card read successfully with 1 retries
Card read successfully
Efficiency: 99.6%, Packets: 260, Retries: 1, Time: 8.51s
Closing of COM2 was successful
Error detected, One Step Clean incomplete

I hope someone can help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
Damn I could have sworn I named this thread programming p4 p5D1 wich means it is discussing dtv not programming dishnetwork and you do realize there is a line at the top of the page that says Home > Message Board > Home Video > DSS/Satellite > Programming p4 and p5(D1) cards so if you click on dss/Satellite it will give you a list of all post in that subject and if you can't find a suitable post you can start a new post

the voice
Unregistered guest
hey whats up...I see U guys found others to bash...U're all going to acccomplish alot..have an idea,why not bash me again,waste more bandwith!.believe me this site will never find a hack,only follow the lead of sites with reputable people and files,then the hack..this isn't a forum,its a girlie site!..any true tester can see that,and a newbie will learn this is NOT!

Long live the USA and true DTV hobbyists (not free TV'ers)..go to www.dsscentral.net where's there's REAL people trying to learn and share!

Bronze Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 35
dsstester go to one of the forums like dss evolution there up on the dihn#t cards pretty much might find your answer there.

Texpal
Unregistered guest
Hello again, I have been read the post of Kenneth D., Walter B. and some others that seems that know about the business. Well, I think that instead of playing on "I-tell-you-and-you-tell-me" it would not work. To be honest, I don't have a clue of how to program anything (at least in BASIC) but I can tell you that many, many people are waiting for the work you are doing. As I told before, why some guys said the P4 is hacked, I really don't know, but I'm sure it will be soon and for P5 as well. As somebody said "when you feel you're lost, go back when you start", so guys go to basics, probably can help. To all of U, keep going!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
wasting bandwidth (for those who don't know band width is referring to how many megabyte or gigabytes a sites is using if you run a website you have to pay for the bandwidth but since this site is actually for The unbiased resource
for consumer electronics product
reviews, buying guides, and more... and they don't seem to mind us (could be we are helping with there search engine placement)) is the only form of entertainment some of us get(ok I could watch my dishnetwork) But who knows if a reputable site was to actually release a hack a few of us here would find it and might be nice enough to tell others here where to get it (granted some people wouldn't believe) So have I wasted enough bandwidth yet because I can't bash the Voice. Also if you were to read some of my early post you would know what I think about this entertainig site.

the voice
Unregistered guest
sometimes U gotta say" what the fock,time to move on"...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Texpal I don't think going back to the basics will help we need inside information the p4 has been out for over two years and we can't do much with it and no matter how much some of us here seem to know I doubt any of us are going to compromise these cards (unless of course we were to find a true coder and pay them enough or a public hack comes out)

Anonymous

there's more than one way to scin a cat

Username: Icarusmaximus

TO: DSSTESTER. GO TO BELLEXPRES.VU OR MILI'S PLACE THEY HAVE ALL THE INFO YOU NEED TO DO CHARLIE

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
Richard Young -- Go to my last post, click on my member name (Kenneth David), and a page will appear. On that page you can send me an e-mail thru the system. I never post my e-mail addy on the thread (site). Something must be wrong with my server here in Mexico because only occasionaly I can get back to the thread after trying to post, which I've tried many times, but they never go through. I can see that the rest of you are posting okay, so it's not a problem with ecoustics.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Ken Ill try again but it had said you don't accept massages. but Ill try again

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
I'm finally able to post again, and I was going to torch you-know-who for calling me a liar (in my 63-young-years no one who knows me has ever called me that!) but $crew the dumb klutz. I'll let him hang himself with his jibberish. For the rest of you:

(It was 39-yrs ago, not 36 as posted by klutz)

1. If I ever graduated from H.S. it was in '59
2. If I ever was in the milit. it was '59-'65
3. If I ever was in NSP (grass) it was '65-'68
4. If I ever was in college: '68-'72 (BS/EE)
5. If I ever did grad work:'75-'77 (MA/EngLit)
6. If I ever was a G.M.: '80-'03 (Elec Mfg)
7. If I ever existed in real life: '41-'04 --
and still counting.

In the words of that famous Seaman: "I yam what I
yam what I yam," and with no regrets.

Ken

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
Richard Young -- It should accept, unless I changed it and forgot about it. Regardless, YOU do, and I PM'd you with my e-mail addy. Check it out. (What are you still doing up? I thought I was the only one logged on.)

Ken

Bronze Member
Username: Simple_minded

Post Number: 40
Anyone find a hack yet?
Simple Minded

me again
Unregistered guest
www.p5guys.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
For everyone's information. You'd be wise to copy and paste this info to a place you can readily access. It might help you pass a test, but more importantly it'll give a a clue as to what's happening to your setup when things go wrong. (How I used to hate these messages, and now I miss them so much. Of course there will come a day, I hope, when I will rue the day that I said that.) The following is a list and brief description of DSS extension messages:

(711)
Customer account is set-up but the system has not been activated, this is called a partial activation

(721)
Channel is not authorized: or subscription expired

(722)
A "resend" is required from DirecTV to reactivate an active subscription - ie. The receiver was off for a long period.

(731)
Access card is full and has not reported to DirecTV

(732)
PPV not setup or PPV blocked due to delinquent account

(733)
Due to unsuccessful attempts by the receiver to download the access card the PPV purchase ceiling has been set to 1 cent by DirecTV

(734)
Receiver un-sets for PPV purchases capability due to receiver malfunction

(745)
Card lost, stolen or damaged. To us this usually means the serial number has been added to the blacklist

(746)
Possible data corruption - receiver fault

(751)
Access card needs to be changed out

(752)
Card not compatible - This is the new one.. only shows with the new 5th generation RCA receivers

I did not compile the above information. But I copied it so long ago that I forgot from whence it came. Point: I can't give credit where credit is due, but I don't deserve any.

Ken

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
Here's some more stuff for newbies. Bookmark it.
Again, it's not orignal with me, but when I copied it I broke it down and put it in places of reference that were useful to me:

Scripts A program designed to allow full or partial access to Channels that you are not authorized for by Direct TV.

There are four types of scripts:
Activation: Sends a very similar command to the card that DIRECTV sends when activating programming, except it activates all the channels that could normally be subscribed to (hence PPV's, etc are not opened). DirecTV combats Activation by constantly sending down "wipe" commands, which clears the extra programming information from cards.

3m: A type of "mini-program" that actually hides on the card, and intercepts all the "is this channel authorized" commands. When the receiver asks is this customer subscribed to this channel, the 3m steps in and says, simply, "yes". Hence, all channels work. Direct TV periodically sends down data to search for such programs however and destroy or loop the Access Cards that have been altered.

Stealth: Exactly the same as 3m except for one important detail: the script closes all known write-functionality of the card. This means that DirecTV can not load any data to the Access Card thus making them unable to damage the Card. As of late 2000, stealth scripts have become obsolete because of the new dynamic coding. Now, cards that are write-protected will not work, and hence stealth scripts are useless.

Emulation: Software that protects the Access Card by removing it from the data stream and a computer program pretending to be the card. See the Emulation section for a complete write-up.

I hope this does you guys some good, as it did me, so study it, keep it handy, and when you see something posted that references something you've seen here--make the connection! Then you own it.

Ken

Unregistered guest
is ther anyway to change/reset the number on my dss box/ reciver to match my card when i put i my p-4 card it gives me a number of my card and a number of my box i know the card was marrid to anothe box ????

Unregistered guest
is ther anyway to change/reset the number on my dss box/ reciver to match my card when i put i my p-4 card it gives me a number of my card and a number of my box i know the card was marrid to another box ????

rayman
Unregistered guest
hey anonymous go piss up a tree noone booted me from any where this is the only site i go to

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Ken when I went to check if there was a message it told me there was a internal server problem with this site I will try again later (Im always up until 2 or 3am east coast time I work until midnight)

Rich

dssdre
Unregistered guest
The hack is out go to [link removed] they have what were all looking for, the price 30 grand and were all welcome to bid on it if we wish.

Anonimous
Unregistered guest
Ok guys this just in,.. [link removed] has what we have been waiting for does 5 cards so price not to bad. overseas so no worries
enjoy!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
Description: Tired of waiting around for someone to come out with a hack? Is your wife bugging you about TV? Well if so we have the answer for you. If you have a p4 or p5 card we can program it for you at a decent price. The price we are offering this service at is not outrageous and if you were around during the days of the h and hu cards then you will understand the pricing. No one else has this ability and will not for a very long time. We can program your card with a full 3m. Yes that is right a full 3m! Not some knock off activation and what not but every channel wide open. Turn around time is usually a few days just because we have such a large amount of cards. If you are shipping your card from the U.S please roll the card in foil and put it in a birthday card thus avoiding it being seized.
Programming Price: 249.00 USD
copied from dishloader.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
dishloader advertises Visa, Mastercard, etc. but when you go to checkout, they only take money orders. You get this message:
VERY IMPORTANT please make sure all money orders are blank in the name column (Not made out to anyone) and are international money orders as you can see in the picture above, or your money order will be returned to you!
Do you think maybe they are scamming?

Anonymous

leslie thought you were smarter than that, guess you have'nt learnt from the last time? By the way p5guys.com is owned by the same scammers as satthouse.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
from dishloader:
Registrant:
Katz Global Domain Name Trust
P.O Box 35267
Tucson, Arizona 85740
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: DISHLOADER.COM
Created on: 05-Mar-04
Expires on: 05-Mar-05
Last Updated on: 19-Mar-04
Registered 5 months ago.. for one year... out of arizona!

Bronze Member
Username: John4949

Post Number: 43
You get this message:
"VERY IMPORTANT please make sure all money orders are blank in the name column (Not made out to anyone) and are international money orders as you can see in the picture above, or your money order will be returned to you!
Do you think maybe they are scamming? "

hahahahahaha! Good one.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
Anon... you missed Leslie's sarcasm.... I didn't,
this is clearly a scam

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
Yesterday at about this same time, Anonymous placed a post from dss.exe on this thread. The following is a response to that post and to the "video" we've heard about from the same people:
--------
Yesterday, 12:38 AM
SledgeHammer
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2003

DO YOU EXPECT US TO TRUST SOMEONE WHO CAN'T POST IN THE RIGHT FORUM?

Well, clearly everyone now agrees that the video offered zero proof (and could be easily faked -- not saying it was fake, just saying it proved nothing either way).

By the way, your post makes no sense.

1) You say you have a P4 3M then you talk about tiers dropping. 3Ms dont use tiers. Activation does.

2) You say you need a dual crystal ISO loader. What does that have to do anything? The card doesn't operate at variable clock rates. It operates at a single clock rate.

3) You say you have never heard of a P4 getting looped, but Ken CLEARLY said that the script loops a card everyonce in a while.

4) You say you have a partial dump, then you say you are working on emulation software. How can you emulate something you clearly say you don't fully understand?

5) Sorry, but, without open PPV or a PPV wiper you have nothing. Thats all people are interested in.

Sounds like you need to get your story straight. Ken has disappeared since posting his video. Same as BMD disappeared after posting his fake dump. We are going to need some real proof here before you expect us to contribute ideas, code or money.

Idiot: Sounds like this man has earned himself a vacation, no?
---------
So much for that, Ken

Username: Whatthepuck

Post Number: 2
guys, where is a good place to get equipment????

and what should a noob start with...

me being the noob!

stopping by
Unregistered guest
Kenneth Kenneth, I should get BMD over here to have a chat with you ..! His FAKE dump as you call it, was real and that is what the above fix is based on it is real. BMD is very pissed at dss-exe right now for selling his sh#t and then passing it off as his(glorifier)own fix bad bad. An idiot do you want him to pay a visit here also and maybe Mexico???? get your facts straight.
Ken's video is real he has 2200 post has a good name no reason to bs. doesn't need money unlike that other scumsucker dss-exe.
the site of dishloader might be good as i see it above haven't heard anything bad yet of them so you never know i see there offshore anyway so thats at least good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us