Cheap Satellite TV

Username: Patrick1983

Post Number: 1
Those who are willing to share their ideas on how to select a high quality but cheap satellite TV I am willing to have those bunch of ideas. I need it before having one at home. Just want to make sure by reading your recommendations...

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21455
I think you will have to narrow down your information quest to some precise requests for what you are looking for.

Bronze Member
Username: Yassou

Post Number: 39
Cheap Satellite TV
DIRECT SAT TV is offering some of the greatest Cheap Satellite TV deals of the year. Whether you want a Satellite TV movie package or you need a DVR, cheap Satellite Television systems can fulfill all of your needs. DIRECTV is the nations leading digital multi-channel television service provider. DIRECT SAT TV offers Cheap Satellite Television deals every day! Also keep in mind that DIRECTV has higher customer satisfaction ratings than cable seven years running, so your sure to get the best cheap satellite TV service.

DIRECT SAT TV offers the best choices when it comes to cheap satellite television. Whether you are looking for family friendly programming or are really into movies, DIRECTV has a package for you. One of the best packages that cheap satellite TV from DIRECTV offers is the Choice Package. This package includes over 150 channels, including movies, sports, family favorites and 55 Sonic Tap music channels for only $29.99/mo. for 12 months. The most basic package is the Family Package, which includes over 50 channels of family programming suitable for all ages. This package starts at $29.99. All packages include local channels. No matter what package you choose, you can always add DVR or HD service so you never miss an episode of your favorite show and you can watch it in crystal clear HD.

If cheap Satellite TV deals is what you are looking for, CALL TODAY to lock in your DIRECTV deal!

Username: Andrew110

Post Number: 4
Account stacking is probably your best bet. If you have family or friends willing to share a bill that's the way to go. Preferably directv since they don't have a receiver amount limit where as dish network has 6 max receivers per account. Plus directv doesn't do receiver auditing.

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island50

Post Number: 46
I agree with Andrew
sharing is yor best & safe bet.

btw, don't put the account in your name.
if you do....... you will need to call your friends or family
once a month to collect their share.Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16500
Directv is the best satellite TV provider in the US..far superior to Dishnet..

Sub (scription) sharing with family and friends is untraceable and very safe and ya all just split the monthly bill, and install your own dishes and run the cables...or many small companies will sell the dishes and install em for ya....then just grab an activated receiver/s from a family member or friends and hook it up and NEVER plug in the phone line....each month everybody chips in and pays the subscription account owner, their fair share of his bill...piece of cake and no worries..

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 444
it's not like you haven't been telling members this for yrs now LK .. but some people are ignorent like Nalin and think he is smarter than the rest of us here that have been in this hobby for over 15 yrs...

We have seen it all and worked with many newer fixes , but now we know its a lossing battle for FTA hackers and it's time to fork out the money.... times change and the law gets smarter and wiser and so do the coders working for dishnet and bell etc...

not worth it anymore to steal TV signals and IKs servers are still doing that but time will come when that too is all over with.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21465
This is what I said to the guy "I think you will have to narrow down your information quest to some precise requests for what you are looking for."

So Doreen aka accomplice of LK in crime: Pipe down, and read the question and what the guy is looking for.

Bronze Member
Username: John_mosby

Virgina USA

Post Number: 48
Agree with LK, my brother in North Carolina does
DirecTV Sub-sharing with his neighbor.

Silver Member

Post Number: 468
So Doreen aka accomplice of LK in crime: Pipe down, and read the question and what the guy is looking for.

why bring me into this thread Nalin?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21470
Answer to: why bring me into this thread

Bronze Member
Username: Tartarus

Post Number: 72
Doreen you doing good using nydas.
532 posts to go and you will make Gold again
530 posts to go and nydas will reach 22,000

so by all means you two carry on.

Silver Member

Post Number: 534
Don i already had an other account that was gold .. don't care. post counts mean nothing.

Username: Usagi

if your unsure in what to choose from dish network or direct tv...you try checking out HTML CODE : cheap satellite tv i'm sure this will help you greatly.

Gold Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 1045
Looks like everybody is doing good, nice to see you all

Username: Shemamaja

Iloilo, Philippines Philippines

@LK, can you tell me why direct tv is the best satellite tv?
@usagi, do you have any idea on how to compare satellite tv?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16527
Directv (DTV)....best customer service...Sunday Football Ticket...no troubles or problems...good prices and lots of channels and packages....many more receivers allowed per account..

Dishnet (DN) doesn't offer all this, especialy Sunday ticket and very good customer support..numerous receivers....and multiple packages or ala carte

Both DTV and DN company prices are faily comparable , along with # of HD channels....so these aren't really much of an issue..

BUT do your homework and find out for yourself, call em ...or trust somebody like me who has had both..

Username: Shemamaja

Iloilo, Philippines Philippines

Post Number: 2
Thank You LK

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16530
YW...and good luck..

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3233
Nice to see the old gang is still here

Username: Ylinnor

I think Dish Network is better than Direct TV in terms of HD channels available. This can be seen in the
satellite tv comparison between the two providers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us