Mitsubishi WD-65737

Username: Redcat

Post Number: 1
Hello all, joined here to ask a little advice, seems like some knowlegable people here. Someone wants to trade me a Mitsubishi WD-65737 with a cracked glass for a vehicle I have. The vehicle is worth around $800. The research I have done on the net about the quality of these sets leaves me in question, not to say anything about I see nowhere any type of front glass for sale. Any advice would be appreciated. I feel i should stay away!!

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16166
Welcome to eCoustics Erwin!

Don't touch to this DLP TV and less with a front screen cracked, sell your car and buy a LCD TV!

Username: Babs1001

Post Number: 1
Hi, I joined to ask a question about my Mitsubishi HD Widescreen TV. About a couple of weeks ago, I heard glass shatter in back of the TV, it sounded like when a lightbulb shatters, then the TV shut off. So, we cleaned out some pieces of glass and replaced a lamp. Now, the green light blinks and then comes on which is normal, but we only hear sound on the TV and no picture and then the TV shuts back off. That has never happened before, this is the second time we replaced the lamp in a little over a year. Also, no other light comes on the TV, only the green power light. We had this TV for about 2 years, but we rented to own it from a rental place, so I'm not sure how old the TV really is and yes we own the TV now, so I can't send it back to the rental placre we got it for them to repair at their expense. We tried to shut it off and turn it back on, unplug it and wait and plug it back in, we reset it, nothing is working and the manual really doesn't tell us anything. So, does anyone know what is going on with it and what we can do? I am also uploading a picture of the TV to give people an idea what it looks like, size, just a visual and the picture of the TV is before it went out. Plus, before anyone would ask, no the TV didn't give us any indication that it was going out. Not that I'm aware of anyway.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us