they can both smell it but can't eat it}}

Silver Member
Username: Kbox

Post Number: 222
kevin its all bs

Bronze Member
Username: Search

Post Number: 76
The release has been moved to Jan 21 2011. The reason for this is that Obama is to give the State of the Union address on Jan 20th, seemed inapropriate to release it prior to then.

Beta bins are up working without a hitch

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Just as before, outside chance the release could be moved up or back. BL and associates are very sensitive to the political situation in the United States, not wanting to appear to be attempting to influence the political situation in any way shape or form.

Jan 21 2011 is really a moving target at the moment, certainly not the way I would handle it. I said just the other day to BL...BL I said, release the freakin bin! He only said to mind my place or he would take my beta bin from me.
Beta bins have individual serial numbers, can not be copied or emailed, really fool proof security on them.
If not I would be sharing with all my pals here

Silver Member
Username: Old_howard

Post Number: 126
beta working fine on VS 2000, All P@rn is UP, slight Problem with EPG only going back 2 hrs. I signed up for this weekends fight and will be watching "Trip Down Hershey Highway" on Playboy this evening.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
Glad to hear it! Finally a credible poster that can verify working beta bins.

Bronze Member
Username: Blue_monday

Post Number: 65
RUSH
Bronze Member
Username: Hannity

REPUBLICAN, LOVE COUNTRY

Post Number: 16

Posted on Friday, May 29, 2009 - 11:02 am: Edit Post
I was sure DMD was shieting us, but my pansat 2700 is up on Bev and all DN.

I would never have believed this could happen, I wonder how long it will last??? FANTASTIC NEWS
what part of this was joke

Post Number: 77
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 06:44 pm:
Just as before, outside chance the release could be moved up or back. BL and associates are very sensitive to the political situation in the United States, not wanting to appear to be attempting to influence the political situation in any way shape or form.

Jan 21 2011 is really a moving target at the moment, certainly not the way I would handle it. I said just the other day to BL...BL I said, release the freakin bin! He only said to mind my place or he would take my beta bin from me.
Beta bins have individual serial numbers, can not be copied or emailed, really fool proof security on them.
If not I would be sharing with all my pals here

Bronze Member
Username: Subashi

Post Number: 74
nydas is stupid people all 10 of her

Bronze Member
Username: Doggymanable

Post Number: 26
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help