Nfusion + dish sub?

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 360
Ok my buddy calls tonight and wants to know if he can set up a private server with his dish sub and a nfusion box so he and his family can share can this be done?

Gold Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 1046
h**p://dsspros.com/forum/nuvenio-phoenix-guides-discussions/5454-how-convert-pho enix-nfusion-private-server-card-sharing.html

you'll have to register to get these files. Best to grab files not from your house but from a free wireless zone, Inet cafe, library or something...

Silver Member

Post Number: 361
Thanks ill read up and tell him about this

Silver Member

Post Number: 362
That link is dead or mabee its cause i didnt register but im being told page not found

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20199
Grim is right. It is coming back with page not found.
Read at this URL. Use at your own risk

Gold Member

Post Number: 1047
Sorry guys, I am a member of that site so I checked and it looks like someone removed it. Too bad. Most of this stuff runs on Centos linux so you may be able to google, download, and intstall if you're linux savy. I can't remember the software package name for NFusion but it is out there. If you've got a viewsat then you could use wfemu, RQ-sssp-Client, and linux. Nydas hosting solution works as well if you're willing to pay, but I'd be a bit leary about giving out my card number. Just be warned that there are bounties out there for people card sharing and they will try and make an example of you. So keep you circle of friends close and quiet-like when doing this stuff...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1048
newcamd v5 is for nfusion, if my memory serves me right
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us