SADA, Is NFPS international indian channels down?

Bronze Member
Username: Somokano

Post Number: 43
Hi Sada

I already made a deal for dreambox 500 and dish 40 inch with dealer and about to buy this but now see the IKS private server is down so how I could believe anyone about the service they provide to the members for their payment.

From factory reset what we have to do I mean we have to any conversion to get that service from NFPS. Me and my 4 friends will be doing this so Sada how much we have to pay to you to get access code for 5 dreambox 500 receiver. Is there any place we can go to see the guide to setup this receiver for NFPS just reply me ASAP so that we can make a deal for dreambox receivers.

thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7421
Right now all interantionals are down on NFPS>>.
just wondering how much is dealer want you to pay per month
NFPS said that service will be back to normal next weekend i am not sure if u can wait that long

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7422
November 14

a MASSIVE attack from Charlie has completely eliminated International and HD channels. soon you will see ALL KNOWN private servers under this attack and losing all its channels. this will take time and patience, we are working 24 / 7 finding a solution to this problem. This is something new, big and powerful. something never seeing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us