WatchIndia.tv

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 20089
As of now this service is working fine. It is a paid service (2 weeks free trial).

http://www.watchindia.tv/

WatchIndia offers the following channels:
1. Aastha Bhajan
2. Aastha India
3. Disha
4. Bolly Movies Hindi
5. DD India
6. DD Sports
7. ETV Bihar
8. ET Now
9. ETV Rajastan
10. Imagine TV
11. NDTV 24x7
12. NDTV Good Times
13. NDTV Hindu
14. NDTV India
15. NDTV Profit
16. SAAB TV
17. SET India
18. Times Now
19. WatchIndia Gold
20. Zee Business
21. Zee Cinema
22. Zee News
23. TEN Action+
24. Zee TV
25. Zing
26. Zoom
27. 9X
28. 9XM
29. DD Sahyadri
30. ETV Marathi
31. Saam TV
32. Zee 24 Taas
33. Zee Marathi
34. ETV 2
35. Bolly Movies Telugu
36. ETV Telugu
37. Vissa
38. Zee 24 Gantalu
39. Zee Telugu
40. Raj Digital Plus
41. Raj Musix
42. Raj News
43. Raj TV
44. Zee Tamil
45. DD Bangla
46. ETV Bangla
47. Zee 24 Ghanta
48. Zee Bangla
49. ETV Kannada
50. Zee Kannada
51. ETV Oriya
52. ETV Urdu
53. Mahuaa TV
54. DD Punjabi
55. Zee Punjabi
56. ETV Gujarati

The packages reange from 30-40 dollars per month.
They have a half price Diwali offer now.
I don't know how long they would be there. However I am told that the service is very good. You can watch on your Computer or you can buy a $100 HD box and watch on your HD TV. i have been told by reliable service that the quality of piture is excellent. I was told that the only problem is that you are atching the Indina TV as it is shown in India (10 hour time difference). On the other hand, their site says you can watch any episode any time (last 15 days)
I don't have a subscription and I have no connection with them.
Check it out yourself.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7419
well nydas i was trying ... trial service for try out
buffering too much
may be its my internet..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20096
Thanks for your report. I had a report from a friend in New Brunswick, and he was talking glowingly of the connection. I will recheck with him in a week or so.
All these services always decay after the initial period as more people sign into the service. Streaming video is costly in terms of money and bandwidth used at both ends. Also, you may not know this, but Bell applied to CRTC and got permission to bill by Bandwidth usage per month.
By the way, here is an exhaustive collection of Saigal songs

Bronze Member
Username: Ragi48

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 75
Nalin:
Thanks a Billion for Saigal's songs. Do you have any Master Madan's songs. I think I have six or seven and before his death in early thirties when he was only 14yrs. he had recorded thirteen songs. You are
the most resourceful person I know and may be you can post them
songs (New York English!!!).
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Mahashweta

Post Number: 30
Horrible experience...
I had the most horrible experience with this company. They kept spamming me with promotional Independence Day offer of $199.99 annual mega pack (after two weeks free trial). While I filled in the sign-up form, they kept showing two weeks free trial and $199.99 after that. As soon as I was done with the sign-up, I got an email that they had charged $279.99 on my credit card. I called them, they told some weird story that their system had some error and they would refund $80 if I continued with annual megapack, else they would charge $80 as cancellation charge. This was in full contrast of what they claimed on their website (free 2 week trial and no cancellation fee). I was convinced they were forcing me to sign-up for whole year without any trial to experience the quality. I asked to cancel immediately and refund my money. I called them up more times, and each time they would tell different story. One month after they did not issue any refund, I had to dispute the charge with my credit company. Still waiting for the resolution. I think this company should not be allowed to do any business in USA. Looks like they are streaming from somewhere in Cyprus and have no respect for US laws. Your credit card company would even charge foreign transaction fee for their charges!
Posted By: sharmask, on Monday, October 11, 2010

Silver Member
Username: Chevrolet

Post Number: 194
Beware of this fraudulent TV service company!!

Take my word.. these guys are the worst I have dealt with so far. They kept spamming me with promotional Independence Day offer of $199.99 annual mega pack (after two weeks free trial). While I filled in the sign-up form, they kept showing two weeks free trial and $199.99 after that. As soon as I was done with the sign-up, I got an email that they had charged $279.99 on my credit card. I called them, they told some weird story that their system had some error and they would refund $80 if I continued with annual megapack, else they would charge $80 as cancellation charge. This was in full contrast of what they claimed on their website (free 2 week trial and no cancellation fee). I was convinced they were forcing me to sign-up for whole year without any trial to experience the quality. I asked to cancel immediately and refund my money. I called them up more times, and each time they would tell different story. One month after they did not issue any refund, I had to dispute the charge with my credit company. Still waiting for the resolution. I think this company should not be allowed to do any business in USA. Looks like they are streaming from somewhere in Cyprus and have no respect for US laws. Your credit card company would even charge foreign transaction fee for their fraudulent charges!

12 days ago by kunman [send email]
100% agree with your views. Customer service is pathetic !!

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 5086
http://www.wherever.tv/tv-channels/India.jsf

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 532
tvuplayer , readon player

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20106
I want to be clear about one thing. I am NOT promoting or defending WatchIndia.tv.
I was on a later than usual "happy new year" call to a Gujarati friend in New Brunswick and he has it and likes it, so I posted.

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 5090
chaff I posted all kinds of FREE and paid for internet TV/satellite programs here before. the admin deleted them LOL but TVUplayer is free and so is readon player. I can upload more if anyone likes (with cracks)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us