ANY servers for WF IKS Viewsat latest files ??

Silver Member
Username: Hshakarchi

Post Number: 326
Does anyone know of any FTA server where we can download the latest IKS WF file 'PFTAUSW-100909U' for WF viewsat,
the fta server "View**tSupp*rt" will not let anyone download until they pay for it ................$10/month ??!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19755
Have you looked for it at
www.satfix.net

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19761
If it is at
www.satfix.net
you iwll need to become a member there to download it

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19767

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19773

Newest File

Enjoy!

*Use or loading of files is at your Own Risk*

Silver Member
Username: Robbie12

Post Number: 148
does this latest bin (100909) support Bev, since i uploaded it to my box, i lost all Bev channels. anybody can confirm?

Bronze Member
Username: Congrio

QuinteroChile SA

Post Number: 87
NO

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19783
Robert Pelligrini: I don't think it is the fault of the new BIN. Compared to 23rd Sept. yesterday and today, BEV is reported to be down with practically every receiver except Limesat. This is for Public IKS. I do not know about the status of any private IKS.

Bronze Member
Username: Congrio

QuinteroChile SA

Post Number: 96
Nalo Said::::

Robert Pelligrini: I don't think it is the fault of the new BIN. Compared to 23rd Sept. yesterday and today, BEV is reported to be down with practically every receiver except Limesat. This is for Public IKS. I do not know about the status of any private IKS.

REALLY??

Bronze Member
Username: Pancho_vilia

Post Number: 76
Can the satellite providers sue me for getting American satellite TV in Canada?

* Yes. Sections 9 and 10 of the Canadian Radiocommunication Act.
make it illegal to decode or to provide equipment or components to decode an encrypted subscription programming signal without being authorization from the lawful distributor of that signal. Currently, no U.S. satellite signal provider is a lawful distributor in Canada, which means that no U.S. provider has the right to authorize the decoding of its programming in Canada. As a consequence, the decoding of U.S. programming in Canada is illegal, whether the person receiving the programming pays the provider for it (the "grey market") or not (the"black market"). The Canadian Criminal Code , sections 326 and 327, also make it illegal to steal or possess any device that allows a person to steal satellite signals. It is also illegal in Canada to assist others in decoding an encrypted programming signal without authorization, or "aid and abet" the offences under the Radiocommunication Act and Criminal Code, such as by providing information, advice, or assistance on how to engage in piracy, where to obtain piracy devices or software, etc.

Plymouth and Nalin Nydas say not guilty,
but 35,000 posts say different
Amigos, how do you like me now?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19785
Username: Pancho-cabaña
Canadian laws apply to residents of Canada in actions that could be considered illegal for a Canadian doing something himself or assisting anothe rCanadian resident in breaking the law.
Have you ever been to a library in Canda or a law scool library? Thousands of pages of copyrighted documents are being photocopied "for personal uses" daily.
Have you ever been to Future Shop or any electronic store in Canada?
Thousands of recording devices of every kind are being sold every day very official for home use for recording material from "the signals from the air." Bel officially sells and install PVRs.

Assisting: There are officially about 2000 installer of Satellite equiment in Toronto alone. do they know that the signals they assisted in bringing to a receiver in a house - how these signals will be used?

But then, you are a poor illegal Mexican imigrant, who could not get smuggled into Canada, so you would not know all these things.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
Stupid Fock, why would I want to be smuggled into Canada
When I can just walk in the USA?

Canadian Law is the Law
have your lawyer explain it to you, not the library

Criminal Code, such as by providing information, advice, or assistance on how to engage in piracy, where to obtain piracy devices or software, etc.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19788
Username: Pancho-cabaña : Canada has already closed many loop hole of being smuggled into Canada. Working from the American side, where you came in illegally, you still will have great difficulties in smuggling your relatives in.

It is illegal in USA, to obtain residence illegally or to smuggle others.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19792
Finish22: Nobody asked tha question. Anyway, you can't pretend that you are in Canada. That is a good ID of you in Prison garb under Police custody at station No 14928

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
Nalin Nydass
Canadian Law is the Law
have your lawyer explain it to you, not the library
if you can' afford a lawyer the court will appoint
you a lawyer

Criminal Code, such as by providing information, advice, or
assistance on how to engage in piracy, where to obtain piracy devices or software, etc.

you could get up too 10 years just for your Public lunch box
if you get my drift
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us