need connection info

Username: Rancherlady

Post Number: 1
i have a DVD player Coby 224, a Panasonic VCR PV-V4603S, and an old Sylvania tv 6419TD. I have many connector cords (W,R,Y) in twos, threes, singles, females, males. The tv has only a coaxial connection in back for the Dishnetwork connection. In front it has three slots; a red, yellow (audio, video) and an earphone slot. It also has a menu button, volume, on/off, and channel changer buttons. That's all on the tv. I need to know how to hook up all three together. The tv is without a remote. If someone can lead me to a photo of connections that would be great. I did find some but nothing complete. Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Ieee488

Post Number: 468
You need to buy something like this ---> http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3502129

On that page is a manual. It shows you how to connect everything up to your TV.

It's a 4-way and you only need a 3-way, so one set of connectors won't be used.

Silver Member

Post Number: 469
Sorry, that should read it's a 4-way and you only need a 2-way, so 2 sets of connectors won't be used.

Username: Rancherlady

Post Number: 2
Hi thanks for the info. One question; Do I need the cables under the picture on the Radio Shack site. Which connectors specifiaclly will I need. I noticed the ones shown on the RS site shows the male ends to be short or snub-nosed. I think I have long ones.

Silver Member

Post Number: 472
the connectors are RCA connectors and they are standard size
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts