Is CNX Mini down?

Bronze Member
Username: Desaitr

Post Number: 39
I can't see any channels on CNX Mini since yesterday. Everybody is having the same problem?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19309
CNX, I-link, Satzen are all down

Silver Member
Username: Pleasersmiles

Post Number: 110
Nydas please suggest a good DN & BEV 1) receiver, 2) $$ amount you'd spend and 3) source/s for receiver? Location: Southeast US.

I understand no guarantees of up/down. In addition, Plymouth wrote, "Maybe Nydas will be better to help you..."

Thank you in advance.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19324
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/642341.html

Overall CNX is holding out, but don't know for how long.
For $50 a year, iksprivateserver is worth a financial risk if you already have one of their supported receivers.
Please note that my information is derived from reading other forums and I do not have the resources to test any of the suggested equipment or service.

Silver Member
Username: Pleasersmiles

Post Number: 111
Nydas, I have no receiver. Plymouth is golden in past dealings with me. He thinks you are the man.

Trade positions with me. You have no receiver. You want to buy a receiver. You have no idea a reasonable $$ amount to spend on receiver. You have no idea where to buy the receiver. Thanks for your assistance.

As example answers for my questions (above), Buy: 1) Nano 2, 2) $110-$150 and 3) CNX www.xxy.com

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 474
Whats the best cabin on a sinking ship ?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19332
"For $50 a year, http://iksprivateserver.com is worth a financial risk if you already have one of their supported receivers."

That WAS my answer.

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 258
Pleasersmiles.. Sir, Most senior posters in all forums, have to be cautious and not admit anything openly. I hope you understand that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us