Sada or plymouth

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1696
sorry to bug yous guys but i have been busy and haven't had much time to read up on which box has the most channels up and shows the ufc fights without freezing if you can recommend which box is is the best right now it will save me lots of reading thanks .

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 13792
Bruce I
Welcome back!

I will let Sada answered you because I don't have a working receiver since Nfusion is dead!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1697
cool thanks i guess your in the same boat as me lol

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 13794
Bruce

I know that Conaxat, Limesat, Satzen then the Viewsat Weather Forecast work fine for now!

The VS WF seem to have the best channels list for now but it will last???????

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6878
bruce i wish i can answer but none of box is stable..
i use nano 2 but it goes off some times..its not stable basically...
but it do shows major ppv event... but at this time i won't go for nano2 .. ( too many problems..)..
i am not sure about wf.. i heard its better than nano2 ..
dream box is ok too. but less channels /stable..
but lime box has Limesat PARTIAL 80 % UP PARTIAL 80 % UP for both dn and bev..so i think that would be better choice..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1698
thanks for the info sada

Bronze Member
Username: Torpainter

Post Number: 51
sada,you might be having network issues with your nano2 but 99 percent dont I have had tv all but 5 days since end of november

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 199
Bruce: I have seen sada always give good opinions a t this site. I dont have a CNX so I cant tell u about CNX.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6886
well why i am not recommend u to buy nano2..
here are few reason .. all recievers are short lived...from k1plus, nfusion etc..
if u asked me two months ago i would had recommended nano2..but now if they are too many sales for a product..that mean its possible next hit item for dn list...
b.w rec is not bad..minor hiccups though..but overall its good rec.
so if was gonna buy the rec today , it wouldn't be nano2 ..
but dream box or limesat...

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1565
Welcome back Bruce - right now Limesat is going good. However, I would not spend any money on it. It is fairly new and you really can't trust it too well. If you got the extra money to spend, then go for it. But I would stay away - besides, you can find decent streams for the UFC matches (big pain in the @ss to find a great one tho).

I have heard Limesat is connected with nFusion - as they pretty much have the same exact channel lineup etc...I can't say for sure tho. Just speculation.
Who knows....next month Limesat abondons ship as well....they are making a great amount of profit right now.

Dreambox on the other hand IMO has a nice history and is a strong box. If i'm not mistaken, they have been along for quite some time now and are still pulling strong.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1566
and too bad we can't get that CaptiveWorks to work lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
most problems with nano 2 are user related .there is an issue affecting some users connecting to server but there are workarounds .I dont know what your issue is Sada but nano2 is very stable

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18865
Tor said: "affecting some users connecting to server but there are workarounds "

There are NO workarounds. Kindly elaborate. The reason there is freezing is that there is server overload which is heavily related to the channels people are watching.

Overall, Nano 2 is at 60-80% efficiency now for DN channels.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
There are workarounds for people having "off service"issues
If you are experiencing freezing this week you have issues at you end as people are reporting little or no freezing

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
why dont you post that at ftabins?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
or anywhere else for that matter
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help