Dish Network

Bronze Member
Username: Tj07

Post Number: 63
Please any one help me I have tow disk one locket at 110 and 119 and second disk locket at 61.5 I have sw21 switch but that one not working so which kind of swith I need to use.

Thanks
TJ

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
I have original legal echostar recever

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 13761
TJ

Usually you use a DP34 switch with a Dn receiver!

Check there for your your need:

http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Installation/Dish+Network+Installation+Guides.htm

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16331
The switch type depends on your LNB type...U only use a "DP" switch on LNB's that say "Dish Pro" with the "DP" logo on them..so it may be a DP 3/4 or a SW 3/4 switch, depending if any DP logo on the LNB's...

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13768
Bronze Member

Post Number: 64

Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 11:35 pm:
I have original legal echostar recever

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18855
TJ: You can forget 61.5. for the time being.
1. You can use the DN receiver only with subs. There was a IKS service called IKSlinger which specifically catered to the needs of full viewing using DN receivers with ROM 202 but tha service is NOT active for the past 2-3 months.
2. If you were thinking of using a DN receiver with another type of IKS service you can defer your plans till IKS2 is areound perhaps another 2 months.

Currently you have two options, either a sub to DN using your DNreceiver and if necessary a DP34, or buy a new sub with a hub. If you are gong the latter route, you may need to post the LNB type for further advice.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16335
ALL "original legal echostar recever" WERE NOT INSTALLED WITH DISHPRO LNB'S ...fyi plymutt

Username: Redrock

Post Number: 1
i just changed my subscription for dish, and they brought me a new dvr. i have a lot of my favorite programs still recorded on the old dvr. is there any way to transfer them to the new dvr, or to my computer hard drive?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13791
Bob Saurin

Welcome on eCoustics!

It can help us if you give us the brand and model of your old and new DVR!

Username: Redrock

Post Number: 2
thanks,
the old model is an echostar vip722 and the new one is echostar vip722K. let me know if you need rx nbr's, etc.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13797
Bob

OK You can switch the Hard disc or go to a computer repair shop with both hard disc, they can clone your old hard disc on the new!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18862
The PVR HDs are probably Fat 32. If you can figure out how to connect the old and new hard drive to your computer you might be able to transfer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us