LIMESAT TESTING

Silver Member
Username: Kbox

Post Number: 168
So far this LimeSat STB is GREAT! Now we need more XXX Channels (I'm getting Shorteez) & PPV Events (we'll see this weekend) & maybe if where lucky some PPV Movie channels on occasion!! If that pans out, this wil be the #1 STB on the market, it almost is, last i checked LimeSat has the MOSt channels out (DN/Bev) & with the NO Freezing problem it's making a HUGE name for itself right now!! I'm in so far, for the LimeSat HD, i'll tell you that!!

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 253
Right now only Ultra is released, max and HD's are yet to be released according to manufacturer website.

Ultra is difficult to find.
Where did u buy it?
Are you in US or Canada?

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
http://nyfta.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
i pick it up for 240 each

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
http://www.viewsatsupport.net/phpBB3/channels.html

onley limesat channel list work

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
Limesat Setup Howto.

First it is best that you keep in mind that you can't go into this blind, so take your time or you're going to run into problems!

1) Unpack the stb and check to see that you have no visible damage.
2) Connect the lnb cable, audio/video (use the rca cable.......Red, White and Yellow), ethernet cable and plug in the power cable.
3) Turn the unit on (Switch is on the back of the unit) and ensure you get a picture. If the image looks pink and faded don't worry as the video setting is set for European TV. Loading the bins will fix this so just carry on with the setup. (If you do not get a picture using the yellow rca cable, try using another video output. In my case I used the S video!)
4) Download and unzip the 201 factory bin and the 250third party software and put them on your memory stick.
NOTE: When loading the bin files do not disturb or turn off the stb. It will advise you when the bin is finished loading!
5) Insert the memory stick to the forward usb port.
Using the remote control go into the menu and pull up the memory stick. It should show you the bin files in the menu. If the unit doesn't recognize the memory stick reboot with the memory stick in the stb. If you still can't get the unit to recogniqe the memory stick you will have to load the 201 factory bin using the nul cable and the loader. (I will explain this a little later.)
6) Highlight the 201 factory bin and hit OK. Answer yes to the popup asking if you want to update and hit OK. When it has completed loading the bin file reboot the unit. At this point the GUI's (menu's) appearance will change and the pink coloured video should disappear.
7) Now you can load the 250 third party bin in the same way you did the 120 factory bin and then reboot the stb again.
8) At this point it will normally connect to the internet automatically.
9) Now go in and set up the first sat you want and scan!
10) Once you have done this exit the menus and tune into a working channel. Give the unit a few moments to decrypt the signal. You should have tv.

Loading using the nul cable.

1) Download and install the Limesat loader on your computer.
2) Unzip the 201 factory bin to the desk top.
3) With the stb off, connect the nul cable to your computer and to the stb.
4) Open the loader. Setup to Download S/W, Set Port then browse and select the bin file you want to load.
5) Hold the power button on the front of the stb and turn on the power switch on the back.
6) You should read "boot" on the front of the stb.
7) Hit start on the loader and the unit should start loading the bin. If you have selected the wrong port change the setting and redo the procedure

Silver Member

Post Number: 177
so far,,channel 455 is open ,, and still working,,
which it wasnt for last fight
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us