What do I need these days ... Please!!

Bronze Member
Username: Theloner

Post Number: 14
I have not followed the FTA world for a long while now ... since the death of the N2.

I have tried to read the posts by am totally lost by the different brands and the way the FTA works these days.

Can someone pls explain to me how do the current FTAs work and what are the hardware (what would be my best bet) that I need to get back to watching some TV?

Any advise is deeply appreciated.

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 161
kbox is the best all working good . im selling one let me know .

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16256
FTA is all different now...N3 is here and not hacked, and no receivers are working like they did in the N2 days, using a simple file upload...now its more like the old dreambox and card sharing and using internet connection to stay up and running (called "IKS"), not a simple file upload on a "stand alone" receiver..IKS can be very dangerous, since IP's (yer computer) can be traced....and the few receivers using IKS are down alot...no more N2 and sub camID's on simple bins files to stay up forever...N3 here and not hacked at all yet...

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 162
LK im wondering if u watch tv using any of these receiver iks ??????????????????????

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16257
I do not use IKS and never will.... IMO, its not worth the risk of possible criminal or civil letigation, and courts costs and attorney fees....N1 and N2 stand alone bin files with patched camId's were safe, and simple to create yourself , and no internet possible trace back..

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18616
kbox is good. At present CNX Nano 2 is marginally better, but this could change any time. Sonysat is considered best but not easy to get.
You will need a good broadband connection on all the time.

Bronze Member
Username: Tekila2006

Post Number: 97
Yes, yes yes they all worked and will work only for the sell time. When no one is buying any more they are going to stop the sub. This is an easy and classic thief business.
Be ware!
I heard there's a guy sold his BeV HD for 1000$ with a sub on it and he told that the receiver was open by a guy who worked for BEV. But all these are BS. Three days after, the sub was canceled and you can never use the receiver to sub with BEV again since it's still on the previous owner's name. You lose every thing when you are dealing with a thief.!!! ...

Bronze Member
Username: Tekila2006

Post Number: 98
Remember this if they cannot steal someone's pocket, they will steal yours....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16259
Using IKS is down more than its up and working, and is very risky...its just a temp solution to get TV while they figure out how to hack N3...IKS is basically broadcasting someones card info on a specific server to your computer (card sharing over the net), which is very risky... and doesn't work half the time...

U are much better off, paying a small amount w family and friends and "sharing" a paid subcription (DN,DTV, etc) each month, and having 100% guaranteed TV, until N3 is hacked and stand alone bins are released , with no risky use of the internet full time connection...

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1798
civil letigation

Bronze Member
Username: Theloner

Post Number: 15
Thanks for everyone's input, especially for those that been here for a while. Thanks again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us