Superstar Update.

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 320
How good are the others really working?

You want it to be like this for the entire year or would you like someone to come out with something that is reliable and freeze free again?

Easy question to answer so just hang in there. You are not forgotten!

http://203.169.142.79/showpost.php?p=142713&postcount=52

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6653
rocky can u c&P from that site about those questions thx

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 302
When I think of Nfusion sites all that runs through my mind is the final scene from Ferris Bueller... "It's Over, Go Home!"

Silver Member

Post Number: 321
Its from dummychat superstar's corner.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6659
i know that can u copy and post so no one has to sign up for that website,

Silver Member

Post Number: 322
site is not going anywhere and will continue.

I think the mods are a little scared at the legal issue and they are a huge target and just because a mod retires does not mean they are out of the game.

there will be new mods, nfusion will go on and in the end, your tv is what matters.

I can confirm to you that many mods and member here were from the old site and did not want to reveal who they are to anyone for the same reasons.

Do not worry what someone username is
enjoy the site and when your unit works to the way you want it to work, just enjoy what you got and let the team take care of the issues.

this site was set up with security in mind and the mods did not have access to many features including ip addresses as ip address are not logged at all and the site is as safe as a site can get.

this was done for your security as in the past, they way they bring down a site is infiltration of a mod.

this is all planned out and we do not want this site to end up like the rest and the mods did there jobs well to make sure this site did not end up as a bashing site and provided accurate information.

time will tell the story and nfusion is fine but any info that I give will be used by the other side so let them guess what nfusion is up to.

the main focus is your security and nothing else matters.

I will be ready for the bashing but here I go,

when you are in this business, you have to be prepared for the worst and have a back up plan.

nfusion has done this and thank god they prepared for D day.

other boxes (many if not all), did not and do not have time to prepare what nfusion have done and when the D day hit them or will hit them, they were or will be simply BUSTED RED HANDED!

When you are caught red handed and have done something illegal, you will have to pay and you may not have a choice but to close shop and face the music.

nfusion is not in a rush and plan on being here right to the end and will do everything by the books and not take shortcuts.

let others have the fame as Sonicview and CNX/Link are going good and when nfusion starts to play again, it will be back to the "I am the best" game.

good luck to all and I do hope this time around that we work together on one goal and not start a bashing of boxes like how some sites do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck Knarf
Just because mods retirer dosen't mean the site is going . Wait until you hear from the higher ups in the food chain . People quit and retire on daily bases it so happened , they seemed to do all at once . Sh!t happen's . Life goes on . Sites close ,life goes on . Now the ones still here , have to clean up all these bull sh!t post . You wonder why they quit....!!!

How good are the others really working?

You want it to be like this for the entire year or would you like someone to come out with something that is reliable and freeze free again?

Easy question to answer so just hang in there. You are not forgotten!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polar
Please,explain why nf is not working since december while others are.!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_ruthless

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 34
Security seems to be a hot topic these days

Even for KBox's very recent and "special announcement".

This was just released:
"Thank you for your patience with the Kbox Team. After weeks of dealing with security and technical issues, the Kbox Team is very close to bringing everything back, stronger than ever. As soon as beta testing and further server work is completed new files will be available for the return of Kbox IKS testing."

We can infer a fix sooner than in a few weeks since they are already "very close" and talking!

Nfusion only has paid EKS , not IKS available:

"For the Nfusion there is no longer a standalone solution or any currently available public IKS (Internet Key Sharing) alternative... "

The same crew that brought standalone support have refused to provide an IKS solution, so the community has taken over!

"EKS is funded by FTA community member donations as opposed to vendor receiver sales. "
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us