WARNING TO IKS USERS

Bronze Member
Username: Fuglyb1tch

Post Number: 98
the gig is up, the provders can block the cam id's you can listen to
all the BS about securing servers you want, but its game over for
public IKS...furthermore anyone using IKS should be aware providers
have started suing subscribers who provided the cards, and will be
going after end users as soon as they can get the info they need....

THIS IS NOT A JOKE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!ACTUAL
CASE NUMBERS AND NAMES OF PEOPLE CURRENTLY BEING SUED

Case 6:09-cv-01381-MLB-DWB/DAVID RILEY,
Case 6:09-cv-01382-MLB-DWB/KEITH KRAUSHAAR
Case 1:09-cv-07538/NATHAN GREEN,
Case 0:09-cv-03448-JNE-SRN/GUSTAV DOBOs
Case 2:09-cv-06135-DRD-MAS/MUNID RAMKISSOON and OOTRA RAMKISSOON
Case 2:09-cv-06137-FSH-PS/CLAUDIA MAGIRENA
Case 3:09-cv-02319-O/LISANDRO ARANA
Case 4:09-cv-595/JASON GRAY

Funny I vaguely remember some members here saying this would never
happen....

I WILL KEEP POSTING REGARDLESS IF MY POSTS OR THREADS ARE DELETED

Silver Member
Username: Chilli

Post Number: 143
that's crap how come some systems are still up

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_ruthless

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 15
I do not believe you. I believe you are a wanker on steroids.

What is your motive to repeat this antagonistic fabrication.

All you do is get flamed for by the hopefuls anyway so what do you get out of this?

In all fairness you may be right but the word is that a fix is forthcoming "soon", on the IKS sites, as some boxes are up and running. It is not as though everything is shut down for anyone to believe you.

Reiterating fear to anger people borderlines a syndrome. It distracts from any credibility to your sky is falling theory provides, like you are on a mission to dismiss the idea for some crazy reason and I stress crazy.

The fact your posts are deleted and you don't care just makes you a menace, kinda terrorist, and antagonistic tyrant. This only reinforces the idea that there will be a fix due to the challenged mentality that reiterates there will not be. I trust the IKS sites that say there will be more than you.

What an antagonistic shameless creep with unsubstantiated crock of doom and gloom reiterating lies with disregard to whether they are deleted, makes you so challenged and discredits your wanker on steroids opinion. You may have had a point otherwise, now it is proven fluff.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
The fact that people create new accounts to bash any user that has a conflicting view or any real information for members concerning the safety of IKS speaks alot for the so called helpers at this site...

they are vendors and are trying to push more boxes

you don;t believe me thats fine get a Pacer account and go read the court docs yourself

here is one of them you can download for free in PDF format
http://www.mediafire.com/?kymc2tl2gmc

@ Babies 12 its quite possible some systems are still up, question is for how long? If this many court cases have popped up in just a few weeks, how long is it until they are all down... how long is it until vendors start selling their client lists to cut deals to avoid jail time.

Clearly alot of people here were not into sat back in the directv days how soon they forget that Direct was not shy and started going after end users...

Expect DN & Bev to follow suit.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
oh and if I am lying explain the court doc in the link I just posted...explain the fact your fearless leader Nalin confirmed their are actions going on... all the while playing it down of course to not hurt sales... but still confirmed it none the less... so who's lying exactly?

Silver Member
Username: Jdq

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 196
ok nobody thanks for making your point, we get it move on now

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12149
nobody

I think that you work for providers and try to scare people!

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Plymouth I think you will do anything to move more boxes...see you are not the only one can make wild claims and accusations on an internet forum

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 124
Hey Nobody
nobody is listening to you they want the free TV.
So why waste your time trying to warn them?

When IKS hit the market some members were saying
don't buy their boxes, they will not last long.
nothing but Sub Sharing and by connecting to the
Internet they will know who you are.

The same people that were telling others that they
were not Sub Sharing and were safe connected to the Internet
are now saying that Nobody is lying trying to scare you.

Nalin has posted here many times telling members
that IKS was safe to use and don't listen to others
they are working for Charlie or other sites.

The funny thing that I see is that Nalin Nydas don't
even own a IKS Box, so what is his game?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17226
Mr. Sandman:
"Nalin has posted here many times telling members that IKS was safe to use "

I don't think I endorsed IKS in those explicit terms, and you have probably taken this meaning out of the context in which it was.

If I say "get IKS for Christmas," it is a different kind of statement and a much milder endorsement from what you are attributing to me.

Even a statement like "usually it might be OK to use IKS" or "the big guys will not usually come after indivisual users" are much weaker statements than the blanket endorsement of IKS that you are attributing to me as my belief and recomendation.

You belong to the LK legacy gang or you are LK , and want to always try and discredit me or try to find faults with my posts. My knowledge of English is much superior to yours and I try and say precisely what I am thinking about. If you unintentionally or intentionally misinterprete that is either your fault or your intentional attack.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17227
This is my statement on IKS as it applies to individuals using an IKS service

We do not know which IKS service has a legal standing and which does not. There are myriads of contracts between companies in the Entertainment world, e.g. Do you ever ask if Dish Network has a right and is paying royalties when they show a particular music video? No none of us asks that question.
Do you know whether or not DN is paying royalties to the broadcaster in India whose programming it is giving to you on a certain transponder on 118.7W. You don't know and you don't ask and you don't care.
So I like to leave it at that with any kind of broadcasting that I am listening to or viewing. I mean, you go and buy a DVD from Wal Mart, and play it on a DVD player you bought at Sears. You are too small to ask and look into all the legalities surrounding that action - if you did you will not be able to watch movie because you will have wasted more than 2 hours looking into it.
So I am saying I don't care what programming comes to me and how it comes to me as long as I am using the standard methodogy of going to a dealer and buying the right equipment to do the job.

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
stating that you have superior understanding of the english language is just splitting hairs Nalin, you have clearly, and concisely endorsed IKS solutions on several occasions,in several posts, going so far as to suggest certain makes and models... in fact the vast majority of your posts border on product promotion of specific receiver models.

Also you statement on IKS is the most retarded thing in recorded history, playing a dvd from wal-mart on a dvd player from sears thats it thats the best you have. trying to make yourself sound intelligent by discussing as to whether or not providers pay royalities...

The law clearly states decryption of encrypted signal using thrid party technology without the explicit written permission of the individuals who encrypted the signal originally is illegal, and punishable by fines, as well as jail time.

Bronze Member
Username: Batan_1

Post Number: 11
this is bullshit if anybody come to you ,you tell him somebody stealing my wireless signal ,as simple as that . this is ip address is not related to a tv veiwing ,picture is through satelite not through internet .

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
unprotected wifi is not a defense if they show up with a warrant and see your IKS box connected to your TV.

This of course is a worse case scenario I mean its not like a satellite provider has ever sued end users before....oh wait yeah that whole directv incident.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17229
Simple repsonses first.

"this is ip address is not related to a tv veiwing"
There are over 100 Internet based URLs that give me streming video - real TV programing.
There are another 200 sites that give me a mixture of real TV and youtube and Flicker videos.
There are or were 200 radio stations.
DID YOU EVER check their legality?

"decryption of encrypted signal "
Did you ever check whether the receiver sold to you by Future Shop for receiveing Bell signals and all the freebies etc - DO YOU EVER CHECK if the model they are selling you has legal decryptor?

The answer to both is "a resounding and unequivocal NO"

I have a box connected to my TV and to my computer. It is a wireless Modem I just got as a gift few days ago. It is a dual mode Belkin Enhanced Router which can work as a regualr router or as a wireless access point router. "DO YOU, MR. NOBODY" check what the (flash) software inside is, whether it does that or does not do that? Did I check? The answer for both is "a resounding and unequivocal NO"

My friend got a brand new TV as a gift from one relative and a brand new receiver from another. Do YOU EXPECT that he should check the lgality etc., of the patent infridgement of the TV set and the decryption infringement of the "provders"?
Gosh, NO, NO, NO. He does not know the difference.
He only knows that the relatives were nice to him at the age of 55 and gave him all the tools to watch TV, as he arrived at his new home after retirement in India, and set it all up for him. And, by the way, he also got a DVD player and that was also set up and he was instructed how to switch. Are you expecting every citizen to go into the legalities of copyrights and patent infridgments of entertainmaen and educational products. he also got a couple books about the new country. Is HE suppossed to look at the teh copyright situation?

Mr. Nobody: Law is a double edged weopen., and is prone to different interpretations. I will give you a very vivid and real life example of its idiosyncracy.
A lawyer qualified in New York State applied for registration in Ontario. He was denied it. He went to Ortaio High Court which ruled in his favour. The matter was appealed ant eh Ontario Court of Appeal UNANIMOUSLY ruled in his favour, i.e. 5 highest Court judges were in his favour. The matter went to the Supreme Court of Canada and the 5 Supreme Court of Canada Judges UNANIMOUSLY said the opposite!

Anything can and will happen under the law. I have in my lifetime of now legal work, have looked at and known at least 20 similar contradictory judgements, and any lawyer will agree that this happens all the time. Go to a law library and you will be able to look up a reasonably well-known judgement "followed" or "distinguished" - (the legal words for "accepted and "not accepted") and then there will be a citation of 20-30 cases where but the judgement was "followed" or "distinguished".

Mr. nobody: You might have been put in the slammer for minor offences so you may now knoe the legal system except hate it, but the legal system is much more complex.

Bronze Member
Username: Googlespyder

Post Number: 93
this entire thread is BS.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
you are an idiot dude... this is like spitting at the rain First off in all your arguments the answer is unequivocal yes its called an end user license agreement, the one you sign when you subscribe to Bell @ futureshop or anywhere else for that matter.

The answer is an unequivocal yes when you purchase any type of router or electronic device for that matter as well. read the little books that come with them, as they all have EULA's that states you cannot modify it to cause any disruption for any means then what the devices originally intended use was.

In your lifetime of legal work? Please what a joke. You clearly are in canada, and it would not hurt for you to actually read the radio communications act...it would save you from looking like a retard. If you like I can C/P the important sections for you, but I imagine you would argue thats wrong too.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17232
My apologies for a typo.

"I have in my lifetime of now legal work,"
should read
I have in my lifetime of non legal work,"

The rest is, as I said before, you are not here for discussions. When you start abusing and calling people idiots you are obviously a basher.

EULA for software isa a joke.

Use of device - Once a device has changed hands, you can use it, it is not the act of any other use of the device that is illegal, but actual act canbe illegal. To explain, if I buy a kitchen knife, I can use it as a pencil sharpener or a device to stab a person. The act of stabing a person is illegal.
If I buy a box that can attach to the internet, any download from the internet is possible. If knwoingly I deliberately download something illegal, such as "how to make an atom bomb" even then there would be defence. I do not personally see much difference between downloading a streaming media and watching it on my computer screen or televeision screen and downloading the same from something called an IKS server. The act is still like downloading some illegal use information. It is the actual use of that information i.e. the making of an atome bomb is illegal. If I am not making things with it, what is my illegal act?

Do you know how many things get downloaded to a computer without your perm,ission? Hundreds. It is the person who is downloading it - he is doing soemthing illegal against you if you complain. You the user are not doing anything illegal.

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
oh lord.... this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read in my life.

You do not see the difference in downloading streaming media and watching on you computer screen <== Thats the problem right there you DO NOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE.....

Doesn;t mean the law can't differentiate just because you clearly are mentally challenged, (and don;t pull this bashing I don't want a convo holier then thou BS, because you bash more people then anyone here.)

1) streaming LEGAL content is ok there is even a defense for the delivery mechanism IE there is alot more LEGAL streaming content on the net...then illegal streaming content.

2) getting keys from an IKS server serves no LEGAL purpose what so ever.....give me one reason why you would need to pull control words from a server on the public internet other then to decrypt a signal you are not paying for....until you can give me 1 Legal reason for doing that you will just keep making yourself look like a fool.

Bronze Member
Username: Fuglybltch

Post Number: 47
Use of device - Once a device has changed hands, you can use it, it is not the act of any other use of the device that is illegal, but actual act canbe illegal. To explain, if I buy a kitchen knife, I can use it as a pencil sharpener or a device to stab a person. The act of stabing a person is illegal.
If I buy a box that can attach to the internet, any download from the internet is possible. If knwoingly I deliberately download something illegal, such as "how to make an atom bomb" even then there would be defence. I do not personally see much difference between downloading a streaming media and watching it on my computer screen or televeision screen and downloading the same from something called an IKS server. The act is still like downloading some illegal use information. It is the actual use of that information i.e. the making of an atome bomb is illegal. If I am not making things with it, what is my illegal act?

Do you know how many things get downloaded to a computer without your perm,ission? Hundreds. It is the person who is downloading it - he is doing soemthing illegal against you if you complain. You the user are not doing anything illegal.

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
And I guess we just found out who the Nobody imposter is now didn;t we nalin....

Bronze Member
Username: Fuglybltch

Post Number: 48
Your LK - she pretend to know a lot and you moron keep on supporting her, but her resurrection IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. She is a good for nothing, has been and there she will remain in Largo Key in Florida till the FBI catches up with her.
I also want to remind you that you are as much exposed as LK. They can find you and all of LK's contacts.though her.
So WAMOOSH from here.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17233
I just finished watching a movie. It came out of a case with a label on it. Was it pirated or real? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out.
The movie wa splayed through a new DVD machine. Was it a legally made machine with a sony name on it or was it a copy? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out.
It played on a TV. Was it eh DVD playing or a signal from the air? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out.

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 938
That's a STUPID statement

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_209

Post Number: 236
How long have you been in North America?

I just finished watching a movie. It came out of a case with a label on it. Was it pirated or real?

Like zulu said you post don't make any sense.
Did your grandson help you on this one or are you on drugs?
At 12:14 am: you want to know if the DVD was real or a copy

Username: Fuglyb1tch_

Post Number: 1
@ fake noboy...ie nalin... typical crap from you and/or plymouth anyone disagrees, or calls you on your BS, and immediately must be LK, or a troll, or a newbie just being a troublemaker

Oh and love teh post about was it the DVD playing or a signal from the air.... what kind fo spiritual cryptic hogwash is this? You are out of your mind, and that post proves it beyond any shadow of a doubt.

I imagine we are all living in the matrix...am I posting on an internet forum or is the post just appearing from thing air... f*ing nutcase.

Bronze Member
Username: Nobodys_sister

Post Number: 17
Haha nobody had his account suspended. Ha ha useless piece of chit hahahaha. Your not as pretty as me haha. Dad always told u this hahahaha.

Bronze Member
Username: Nobodys_sister

Post Number: 18
Sucks having your account pulled eh nobody. You have bin her since February now you have to start over. Your like a nobody now. Oh wait your the same nobody as you were before. A nobody with another email address.

Post Number: 4
I could care less if they pull my account 100 times I will keep calling nalin, and plymouth out on their BS..

I love the way there are all these new acounts to defend them... I wonder who could possibly be posting in their defense just signing up randomly to help them out

Bronze Member
Username: Samsirhc

Post Number: 96
Maybe Its gregraf. He is one of Nalins closest friends.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 4216
Ya me and Nalin go way back.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17234
nobody_ New member
Post Number: 1 Registered: Dec-09

You were suspended and have come back with another name and will be supended again, partly because you deliberatelty read wrong and then bash from wrong information, e.g.

"the DVD playing or a signal from the air...."

I never said that. since you could not find anyhting wrong with my statement you had to invent a falsehood.

Silver Member
Username: Realtorkim

INDIANA United States

Post Number: 211
Wow, I logged on to catch up .... .wrong thread......lol

Anyway hey all,

I'm still comfortable with I can't help it their signal falls in my backyard?

Silver Member
Username: Realtorkim

INDIANA United States

Post Number: 212
Wow, I logged on to catch up .... .wrong thread ....lol

Anyway hey all,

I'm still comfortable with I can't help it their signal falls in my backyard?

Post Number: 7
Nalin Nyda Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 01:25 pm:

"the DVD playing or a signal from the air...."

I never said that. since you could not find anyhting wrong with my statement you had to invent a falsehood.

Nalin Nyda Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 12:14 am:
Was it eh DVD playing or a signal from the air? I haven't the slightest clue, nor do I care nor did a bother to find out.

Nalin you have got to be kidding.... there is no way one person can be this stupid, unless you seriously have some sort of mental disorder

Those are direct C/P of your posts....with the time stamps.... seriously you are nuts aren't you?

Bronze Member
Username: Lavaboy

Post Number: 73
You can find these cases at JUSTIA.com and you can get info if you have a pacer account.

http://dockets.justia.com/search?query=Dish+Network&search=Search&stateorcourt=& lawsuittype=&documentfilter=allcases&cases=between&min-day=1&min-month=12&min-ye ar=2009&max-day=14&max-month=12&max-year=2009

Case 6:09-cv-01381-MLB-DWB/DAVID RILEY,
Not an IKS case

Case 6:09-cv-01382-MLB-DWB/KEITH KRAUSHAAR
Not an IKS case

Case 1:09-cv-07538/NATHAN GREEN,
This is a Civil misc. case. I am in Canada and cannot access the Pacer accts. so i have no Idea what this one is about?

Case 0:09-cv-03448-JNE-SRN/GUSTAV DOBOs
Unauthorized Reception of Satellite Signals . So this could be an IKS case?
Probably Oleg PHD?

Case 2:09-cv-06135-DRD-MAS/MUNID RAMKISSOON and OOTRA RAMKISSOON
Federal Question-Injunctive & Declaratory Relief

Case 2:09-cv-06137-FSH-PS/CLAUDIA MAGIRENA
same as above

Case 3:09-cv-02319-O/LISANDRO ARANA
No cause code entered

Case 4:09-cv-595/JASON GRAY
No cause code entered

Someone with US legal credentials can find out all the info at
http://dockets.justia.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
@ lava Boy

David Riley is an IKS case breach of communications act 1934 - Although still remaining in place was ammended by the telecommunications act of 1996

Keith Kraushaar - Same

Nathan Green - Civil Miscellaneous Case - One of the people who "donated" their cards for IKS server

Gustav Dobos - Unauthorized Reception of Satellite Signals - More then likely an end user caugh in the crossfire - definately an IKS case.

Ramkissoon - Federal Question-Injunctive & Declaratory Relief - they have already been sued - The Declaratory Relief basically sums up what they will have to pay to the provider.

Claudia Magirena - Same

last two no cause code entered....but you will notice "Does 1-10" listed in every case... this basically means they are forcing providers or others (forum admins for ex) to give up more info...think of it as john does 1 through 10 if you will. Cases like this are usually filed when they are not sure of the accused real name... for exampl they would not file a case against nobody @ the ecoutiscs forum, they would open teh case present their evidence to get a warrant to get the admins to give up the info to find nobody @ the ecoustic forum

Bronze Member
Username: Jjjohnson

Anchorage, Alaska USA

Post Number: 12
Somebody is tell us that he is nobody
well if somebody is nobody then who is somebody?

Bronze Member
Username: Bigspud

Post Number: 69
anybody?

Bronze Member
Username: Whelland

Post Number: 49
4th Amendment...

So they come charging in here with search warrants... Based upon IP addresses... They find a useless KBOX with no connection...

How far is that going to go???

In today's economy... With so many other problems... Are you saying they are going to dispatch a team to determine if someone is obtaining a legal signal & finding a way to de-crypt it??? I don't think so...

Don't be stupid... There is no money or power in harassing the end-user... They can't even intiimidate terrorists fercrissakes!!! hahaha... Think they are going to chase down a couple of million signal testers???? Put down the crack pipe & rejoin reality.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
rejoin reality....put down the crack pipe.... were you hacking sat in the directv days?......might want to google that one....then you can rejoin reality

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
"David Riley is an IKS case breach of communications act 1934 - Although still remaining in place was ammended by the telecommunications act of 1996"

So if he breached the telecommunications act it means he is not allowing people to watch dish network? Or he grossly overcharged someone for Dish network?

I assume this case is referring to a landlord not allowing tenants to order Dish network? Or selling Dish network services at an inflated rate. I suppose it could also be someone selling Dish subscriptions to Canada or Mexico? I do not see how this could be IKS related?}

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
The telecommunications act is very wide, there is the whole point about opening up more competitive markets etc etc, and zoning for antennaes etc etc, but there is also an entire section on piracy, and reselling/redistributing licensed programming...IKS whether or not some people wish to admit it is piracy, and those providing the servers are basically redistributing licensed programming.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
also @ lava boy you seem really interested in it, you can read the case against Nathan Green, I posted a link to mediafire where you can download the pdf. look up in the thread.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
I did not read the whole act but i will take your word for it.

I see IKS the same as i see selling weed. It is illegal to buy or sell it and people get caught all the time but you will always find someone willing to do it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
yeah thats the jist of it, but you said you are a canadian boy...in the great white north they don't take weed too serious...

You would get in more trouble for something like IKS, or signal theft. They have gotten completely nuts with their laws, according to the canadian radiocommunications act, you can't even do grey market anymore, like back in the day where you could just get adirectv receiver, and hack away nothing could be done...now decryption of anything signal is illegal...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us