110w signals on kbox

Bronze Member
Username: Regrun2

Post Number: 81
hi guys,

i have kbox prodigy and i have a question regarding getting channels on 110w.. i used to get all the channels on 110w, but now i am getting no signal on all my 110 channels..

should i select Universal or Single for the LNB type? Are there any other settings should i use?

Thanks guys

Silver Member
Username: Sump

Post Number: 895
first ... u need to know what u have as lnb

but single and ocd are the popular ones

do u only have ONE lnb ? or One sat ?

is there switch ?

Bronze Member
Username: Regrun2

Post Number: 82
there is a swtich.. i have one lnb for 110w

Silver Member

Post Number: 896
why is there a switch and what brand model etc ... need the details .. do you know same for LNB

what are the sat settings ..

also note that some people are down on kbox @ the moment .. but u should be good siganls and be able to see DN ch 100

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16618
110 channels are working fine on kbox using BIN version 212.
Your LNB should be set to single unless you have a Dish LNB.
Important you post the name of your LNB, and the existence of other LNBs in the system.

Bronze Member
Username: Ekoneuno

Post Number: 52
Related to this, I have the dishes towards the following satellites - 110, 91 and 118.8 and which I have scanned in my KBOX. Do I need to separately scan 119 as well in my KBOX?

Silver Member

Post Number: 904
yes if u have a 119 LNB setup but in above post it not there

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16632
For LNB 118/119 disEqC was set to port 1.

118.7 scan - This particular LNB requires a "single" setting at 10750. The signal stregth and quality show green >80%. Autoscan works well.
119 scan - This particular LNB requires a "Universal" setting at 9650-10600. The signal strength and quality show green >80%. Autoscan works well.
These two setting will vary with different LNBs, as long as you use the special LNB designed for 118/119 and have a >30" Dish.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us