Frustrated about Viewsat fool ?

Silver Member
Username: Terebichan

Post Number: 125
If you are frustrated about Viewsat fool come to SonicView, they promise more than 100 times that the i-hub will working in the next few days. ;-)

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11393
Hiroyama GUCHISADA

Sonicview S0ck like Kbox!

NFusion is the best of all for now!

Bronze Member
Username: Your_mama

Post Number: 86
Is today April 1st????

Silver Member
Username: Jayson

Post Number: 423
what a stupid thread......people is really bored....

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2402
i agree with jayson come on r u guys for real there more to life than fta geez

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 476
.Do not get frustrated.

I've seen maybe thousands of these Viewsat rumor threads on here in the last few days, all based from ONE source which is not in any position right now to be a reliable one.

To start off I want to give some tips to anyone out there who is a Viewsat fanboy.

#1. Do yourself a favor, and never believe a rumor regardless of who it is from. Please keep this in mind at all times. 99% of all rumors are bullcrap, so basically, this is the best thing you can do.

#2. Stop spending all your time, or should I say wasting all your time, for something like a N3 fix. Might as well start waiting for your messiah to come if your going to spend all your time doing that. We don't know when both those things are coming, so we live our lives until they do come.

#3. Stop posting Viewsat rumors threads. Especially from every single little bit of information you hear and think it means something. It dosen't mean anything most of the time. Only 1% of all rumors come true, and those are usually from specific places, not the places you guys have access to.

#4. This is the most important tip, MOVE ON! I'm not promoting certain brands, but instead of wasting 7 hours a day posting viewsat rumors and sitting in your chair waiting for gigster to post a file, you could spend that time making a few bucks and buying yourself an IKS reciever like Kbox or Nfusion.

Visit this thread for details on what to buy to move on from being a Viewsat fanboy!

http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=102190

To all the people who have been banned for 10 days or readers clubbed for 10 days from these Viewsat rumors, we will see you back soon, hopefully you've learned your lesson.

Today's date is the 22nd, and once again we have thousands of disappointed people. Stop hurting yourself people, move on.

I told people in the past so many times to not get their hopes up, JUST STOP and MOVE ON. There is more to FTA then Viewsat. If something comes along for Viewsat then bonus for you, but please move on already. This is worse then watching someone keep their dead mother in their house, chances are they won't come back alive, so you gotta move on.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11397
karkour kaka

We all know what ftabins Admin says at 14:00 this afternoon but he know nothing more than us here and he is a KBox guy, it was to stop the speculation on VS files.

Silver Member
Username: White_girl

Post Number: 122
Viewsat fanboy.

karkour kaka very good post telling like it is,
but do you think theseFanBoys
or girls are listen to you?

Silver Member
Username: Satopia

Post Number: 435
well for those that dont have no tv rigth now i would say go buy a nfusion man, ive been up on mine since the n3 was put in place, havent been without tv so if they release a standalone or not does not bother me long as my nf is up, great stb to get by with until they do one day come out with a fix

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 2155
karkour kaka
Who asked you?
Move on.

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
karkour kaka
The rumor are spreaded by resellers in the goal of catching some sucker. I'm sure that some believer are buying Viewsat Max HD.

It's work pricipally with average American, American peoples are champion sucker, the great CNN believers. ;-)

PS: Coca-Cola (water, sugar, cafeine) 20% of product 80 % marketing. Microsoft 2% of product 98% marketing. ;-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
Plymouth

Nfusion and all other card sharing boxes share only american children television, i wait for intellectual channels. ;-) American culture is like dandelion, it's spread yellow uniform color at large and noise the atmosphere with parachute seeds. I don't want that for free, i don't want also if you pay me. ;-)

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11402
Hiroyama GUCHISADA

IKS manufacturer provide the channels that people want, I'm french but I can't listen my channels, fortunately I understand english and can listen TV nevertheless.

But I don't listen much TV, it's more for my wife!

What is intellectual channels for you?

Silver Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 117
Hey Vann if I buy nfusion...wich one is best...and do I need special card for computer?...what else do I need...do I get DN on110 119 or do I have to make changes...I just to have Viewsat and Pansat...Does my array still works with nfusion?...Thanks

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11413
Perycles2005

Buy a Nfusion Phoenix and only hook it on internet, if you need help, ask on Ecoustics and many good guys will help you.

Silver Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 118
Thanks Plymouth

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11419
Perycles2005

You are Welcome!

Username: Hughjasse

Post Number: 10
ENTRY FIX is coming on HALLOWEEN !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Whelland

Post Number: 26
Why is it that it all comes down to Viewsat?

Aren't any of the other manufacturers working on a stand-alone fix?

Hard to believe the entire FTA culture was resting on only 4 or 5 people's backs...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us