Fake VS files

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16135
Got this from ftatalk.com.

C/P
Beware:Fake VS Files Surfacing!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MOD" alerted us to some fake VS files being posted at sites..After doing a Google search found some at a couple sites:ddlbee.com and fileshunt.com..these can be found at torrent and rapidshare sites from my understanding..Beware as these are reported to fry users boxes.Everyone please be on the watch for these and verify the validity of any files posted here before approving them.

NOTE:This is not just a rumour.....

After checking a little further these may in fact be the beta files that peeps were talking of that were said to have fried about 80% of the receivers tried on..If you look there appears to be a series of files posted.But you still do not want to load these to your receivers or you may damage it beyond repair.

Bronze Member
Username: Gladiator34

Post Number: 85
old news dont steal my thunder i put this up a few days ago bud !!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
k
Bronze Member

Post Number: 81

Posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 05:49 pm: Edit Post
Beware Fake Viewsat Bins Are Out

c/p

they saying that there were some vs bins were posted on some forums and the fixes have been reported to fry your receivers beware people

Its being said the bins can be downloaded from those public sharing sites like rs and bit torrent

i have not seen any as yet but that's all i could find out so beware members
end of c/p

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16140
the fta freak : Sorry. I had missed that post - I was not very attentive during the weekend.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us