Just saw from Cyphris

Bronze Member
Username: Scott21

Post Number: 76
saw this on another site (talk)
To address this rumor, when the VS stand alone bin is released, it will work on all VS receivers. I've said this before and yet I emphasize it again. As the days progress, coders are making drastic strides and will achieve success sooner than later. Until then, do not resort to phony names or phony sites that claim to have a fix who will attempt to sell you membership for a file that will be obtainable at the VS site as well as this site when it is released.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5989
any idea if 17 is still on list
or did they change the date..

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 571
17th still good until midnight of the 17th !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Scott21

Post Number: 77
no he did not say any date

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16102
Whenever the breakthrough comes through, there will be bugs.
Most software goes through a much more rigorous and a wider beta testing before release. This BIN will not have gone though such rigorous testing.

Patience is virtue.

Bronze Member
Username: Viewsatdish

Post Number: 20
Thanks for the update Nalin (Cyphris is awesome) - his work is much appreciated!

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 815
Cyphris C/P post 3 hr ago
Apprentice Member

Thanked 4,421 Times in 36 Posts
To address this rumor, when the VS stand alone bin is released, it will work on all VS receivers. I've said this before and yet I emphasize it again. As the days progress, coders are making drastic strides and will achieve success sooner than later. Until then, do not resort to phony names or phony sites that claim to have a fix who will attempt to sell you membership for a file that will be obtainable at the VS site as well as this site when it is released.

Silver Member
Username: Guanajuatos_best

Post Number: 284
Where is this from

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16103
I saw this post at ftatalk.com in the Rumour section

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1392
that update is fake, full of bullshit here is the c/p from dal

c/p from dalerulesu

Sorry...the real Cyphris does NOT post anything at that site. This was established with the last phoney PM that came from that site. HQ and FFA are the sites he has stated that he will post updates and files. There is no new update.

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1393
here is the pic.. http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/571/dalj.jpg

Bronze Member
Username: Rockman169

Canada

Post Number: 94
thanks mcsunny, for that update . you are the man

Username: Randypandy98

Post Number: 7
"HQ and FFA are the sites he has stated that he will post updates and files. There is no new update." A question to Mc Sunny: I know what HQ is but what is FFA? Maybe give me a little bit more of the acronym and I can figure it out. Or maybe someone else knows?
Thanks,
Randy

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 163
So this means its the same story and bottom line is too wait.

i am sure VS will come soon with a fix, though we don't know when ?

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1960
ftaforall

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16104
What or who is genuine, is all conjecture. That is why ftatalk.com has put this "information" under "Rumours" heading.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16105
Here is an amusing post from somebody at ftatalk and sums up the reaction and the false frustration of the community.

"I will not wait in peace, if this fix doesn't come out on the 17th, I'm jumping out of my basement window, I can't take it anymore."

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 573
scott how many threads are you going to post this in I have seen 3 so far! only need it once !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us