UFC working on nfusion

Bronze Member
Username: Koku99

Post Number: 89
It's 10:02 and 455 still working. It looks like I can watch UFC tonight. Sweet.

Gold Member
Username: Mrrasec

Post Number: 1372
ufc up!!

Silver Member
Username: Daneegha

Post Number: 165
I don't have 455 on my phoenix, how can i get it..
Thanks!!

Silver Member
Username: Moe948

Post Number: 113
Mr President

you need 119 dish installed. You have that?

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
I have it installed, everything works smooth, but 455 will not even show it on the guide, it jumps from 454 to 456, any ideas?
Thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
I don't know what the problem could be. You get all the other 119 channels?

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
yes i do, only 455 will not show on the list.

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
Do a rescan on TP 12399 for 119. That might restore it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
When i select that specific tp, i noted "s" and "q" are very weak, any idea?

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
OK here might be the problem. You might have to move your dish a tiny bit to get better quality on that TP.

This is a common problem where you're getting good quality on most TP but not on a few. This is because the quality on each TP is not uniform. And keep in mind, if your quality on this TP increases, it will increase on others as well, not drop.

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
thanks, that's a good advise, i will try to do it tomorrow and see,
thank you!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
You're welcome.

Don't forget to move the dish only a small amount. That should solve your problem. You should have a quality of around 75 at least on 12239.

Bronze Member
Username: Terebichan

Post Number: 88
The most important event on sat is stupid fighting for brain damaged peoples.

Majority of peoples on this planet are barbarian who take pleasure from human fighting.

In civilized country, animal fighting are prohibed, i wish that will be extended to human.

You know what, that sport is mafia related.

Poor humanity. ;-)

Silver Member
Username: Master_lee

Post Number: 199
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Satopia

Post Number: 423
wuzz

Bronze Member
Username: King__of_sats

Post Number 998

Post Number: 20
humanity Is finished anyway Hiroyama.

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 657
Long Live Barbarism!!
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
Esvaldo

It's take only 2 neurones to be proud, the first one is for booting. ;-)

Bronze Member
Username: Shredd3r

TORONTO

Post Number: 85
Hiroyama hasn't been in a fight his whole life.

Bronze Member

Post Number 998

Post Number: 37
He wrestles I think.

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
I think if most of the male have to fight feminity and proof of virility is for masking their homosexuality latency. ;-)

Bronze Member

Post Number 998

Post Number: 38
The one on the right kinda looks cute.

Bronze Member
Username: Shredd3r

TORONTO

Post Number: 86
ROFL to the picture.

Silver Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 112
@ Hiroyama GUCHISADA
It's really not fair to compare it to animal fighting, which the animals do not have the mental capacity or possibility to have a choice in fighting. Any human that's in the ring can leave, not fight and they can do anything they want with their life, so it's completely free will. If a person wants to be a fighter, then it's their choice and their desire.

We are also talking about a lot of people who are educated to step into the ring. Chuck Liddel has a bachelor degree in accounting, Rich Franklin has a degree in Education, which he used to be a math teacher, and the list goes on and on....

Randy couture for instance was one the television show weakest link, which tests your knowledge and people get voted off, he actually ended up winning the show.

I'm in no sense indicating that mixed martial art fighters are the top of the food chain when it comes to education, but my point is that these people can do other things with their lives and they have decided to be a mixed martial artist.

I'm willing to bet adult channels are great for you, but for some reason two people competition in martial arts is not.

I would totally agree if these people were had low iqs and they jump into the bring just to bash each others faces in and they are trying anything to get out of proverty..... it's really not the case for the most part. It's a misconception, because many people associating boxers as the same type of people who do mixed martial arts, which is not true.

A good example is how many Brazilian boxers do you know? UFC 102 had at least 5 Brazilians out of their 7 or 8 fights and many fighters come from wealthy backgrounds believe it or not.

Just google any of the names I've mentioned if your not familiar with the sport. BJ Penn is another name you want to look up, he grew up very wealthy in Hawaii and decided that mixed martial arts was the sport he would like to compete in for a living.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
James Johnaenel

Academic , QI or any other military skills prove nothing, there's lots of barbarian engineer principally working for Microsoft. ;-)
It's not because few pseudo-intellects people are interested by sport that we have to forget is simple activity preferred principally by low level intelligence people.

Somebody enough intelligent can understand that competition is just an instinctive survive manifestation common to all animals. The proud of the medals is just for people who need the appreciation from others, an ego-trip.

The intelligence of people is due to random, the random function seems to prefer low numbers, the only problem is some intellectual have the right to refuse to be controlled by these moron dictature. ;-)

Silver Member
Username: Applebees

Post Number: 280
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us