solaris help

Bronze Member
Username: Dusty1980

Post Number: 18
im trying to load the latest bin on my solaris but ever time i click start down it pops up and says please reboot your stb.. after clicking ok i useing the uploader is 131 what am i doing wrong...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
im am also useing an usb 2.0 to rs232 serial adapter is this the right one for the solaris..i think there is 2 differnt kinds one is for the null and the other is not

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
ok i now have the bin on my box i followed all the steps i scaned all ch on 110&119 got about 300 a peice after that exited out but i still have nothing it"s on ch0000 .it's like i dont have the sat picked i want to use and i didnt see anywhere to pick them ..do you have any ideal what i did wrong

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10559
fta newby

Read this thread and give me the answer.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/585375.html

After that you loaded the bin you must do a factory default then scan your satellites.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
plymouth. i ordered my solris from the dealer you had posted for me....ok ifinally got bin to load it is ver 152.3 dip 0.77 boot r3x1.30.......i did factory default then i scanned my channels once my ch finshed scanning it went back yo main menu but there really nothig i can do from there i wont let me go into edit tv but i can go in everthing else is there something i need to turn on or off anywhere

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
finally up and running thanks for all the help

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10561
Good news!

Enjoy!

Mine work with this file:

Boot:R3X 1.30 Software Ver: 1.51.3 DIP 0.77