Crazy ?

Bronze Member
Username: Lauchie411

Inverness, Nova scotia Canada

Post Number: 22
Is there any Sat's out there that carry Horse racing 24/7 , other than the ones on 110/ 119

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10411
laughlin

Yes!

Galaxy 3C, all RTN up on Viewsat

Bronze Member
Username: Lauchie411

Inverness, Nova scotia Canada

Post Number: 23
So with the solaris i can't get it. But if i load up the viewsat i should be able to get, what files do i need for the viewsat ultra lite. Thanks in advance

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10413
laughlin

Try the latest bin file and check if you have the Provider ID RTN 0801 and 0901, if there are not, you can create it.

Viewsat - How To Add A New Provider ID

Sometimes it can be useful to manually add a provider ID under the code menu to enable the entry of additional encryption keys that may not already be included, to allow the viewing of additional encrypted content like RTN on Galaxy 3C, for example. I did this a while back (using an Opkey.hex file at the time) to be able to access the PB channel under a different provider ID (they had it on 0905 and even on 0906 at one point as well) on one of the big satellite provider's networks, before the latest bin file supported autoroll for that provider.

Here is how you do it:

1) First, arrow left or right to pick the correct encryption protocol for the key you're adding, such as Nagra.

2) Hit F1 and enter the name of the provider.

3) Hit F2 to save it.

4) Enter the Provider ID (09 01 00 and Save)

5) Finally, you must hit the SAT button to save it (this isn't shown at the bottom of the screen like the other steps are).

Note that this does NOT mean that autoroll will now work for that provider if it's not supported, but you should be able to view/listen to the channel as long as you have a currently valid key entered for the system that they're using.

Detailed Extra Instructions

1. Enter Main Menu -> Options -> Autoroll OFF

2. Go to Installation -> Code -> Nagra. Inside this menu press F1 on remote to create new provider. Write RTN or new provider name, then press Sat Button to Save then in numbers on the left, insert 09 01 00 or the new providr ID number. Save.

3. You should see 8 pairs of FF. With cursor go to first pair and insert 00, then select last pair and press FAV on remote to create the new key.

4. On new key, go to first pair of FF and insert 01. then select last pair and press FAV to create new key.

5. Go to first pair and insert 20, then to last pair and FAV to create final key.

6. Go to first pair and insert 21. At this point you should see this on your screen:
provider ID RTN 09 01 00 .
00: E1 34 07 99 92 60 3E 3B
01: AF 96 38 9F 92 59 30 4A

7. Press exit to save.

Bronze Member
Username: Informer

Post Number: 77
laughlin.......AMC 5 at 79.0°W
TP Freq. 12177 Pol. H (SR) 20,500 FEC 3/4
Has few all are True FTA no bin require.

You can also come back latter and ask for
Chumley he knows where all the Horse racing channels are.

Hope this will help
Regards
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us