From Cyphris y VS Team

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 687
C/P
From Cyphris & VS Team

By now the word has spread across the internet and satellite forums alike that the N2 stream has finally come to an end. The N2 FTA hack was born on Sept 1st, 2005. It was first seen to be true by those who owned the Co*olsat receivers. Back then Co*olsat was king while Viewsat was still getting out of diapers. None the less, the N2 release spread like wild fire through the FTA community and before long all brands of that time had channels back up on DN. Bev didn't come till a few months later after already being dark for several months. We are once again at that crossroad. Bev has been dark now for several months and DN has just completed it's switch over to the new N3 encryption. There are many new brands and Co*olsat, well is far from king. We have seen the birth of other new brands such as Captive Works, CNX and Sonicview while Viewsat has prevailed to be a mature and respected force in the FTA community.

While there is a new beast that has become popular in FTA in North America. This way of getting channels out of the dark has been in use for a long time in Europe and is by no means anything new. I am talking about IKS or otherwise also known as ICS. While this type of system is not the most liked due to safety reasons it has gotten more popular as more get desperate to get there once loved Free TV back. This has started making many brands start supporting ICS. Well the Viewsat Team is not one to go down that road and will continue to make sure that the standalone file prevails. Yes the Viewsat Team has had a few snags and wish to be further along than they are with a N3 release. Don't get me wrong they have gotten very far in progress now and with a bit more time they will show once again who is #1 and who is willing to continue making FTA users very happy just like they did back in the Summer of 2006 when the providers thought Map57 would end it all. Some will say these words are just a ploy to sell more receivers. Well it isn't, it is just how it will be. I have always been one to be straight up with the public and this time is no different. I do not expect all to go running out to buy a Viewsat tomorrow with nothing to show. The proof will be in the pudding. It's just the pudding isn't quite ready to be served just yet. Many have always said History likes to repeat itself. From fashions of the 70s appearing again to the fall of the stock markets plummeting again. We can expect the same within the FTA community and its prevailing with a N3 release.

The Viewsat Team would like to thank all its supporters and are working very hard to continue to support you the way they have done in the past. Summer is hear enjoy it and don't let TV run your life. Remember to support the providers with a back up sub, because after all without them there would be no need to provide a fix

On the bright side for you South American users. N2 is still running strong on Telefonica and look for VS to come out with even more stable support for Telefonica

Silver Member
Username: Miguel3000

Post Number: 374
f@ck copy & paste!
Just Bu11Sh1t

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 509
Propaganda.

Bronze Member
Username: Macra12

California USA

Post Number: 13
I like the way he ended this statement.

(( On the bright side for you South American users. N2 is still running strong on Telefonica and look for VS to come out with even more stable support for Telefonica ))

translation

(( look on the bright side, we are screwed in the states, but we still have a market in south america))

Peace out

((

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9815
Telefonica is well supported by Viewsat, so since 3 years, Viewsat still have the best support in average.

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 688
Hey MC, I have your opinion here about everytime DN changes its sh*it,
What receivers do you promote now?.
You allways talking like that since Prfrmnj ,lk, Eva etc times 'till now.
Do you sell receivers or dongles ,
I 'till remember the times when you charged for pm the keys to some user here at Ecou.. even to spanish ppl your race... whoah.... some ppl never changes.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9817
Very good point Juan

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us