V2neo BUSTED

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 443
C&P
Not looking good here.

Quote:
Seems like theBroken is ratting out everyone to save his own skin. Now that Viewsat, Cools@t, etc., have been connected to the coder behind the scripts, expect the FTA players to hand over ALL buyer info and expect to get a $20,000 US or more demand letter in the mail, courtesy of Charlie .

Buying a cheap, Korean/Chinese made STB will probably turn out to be the most EXPENSIVE purchase anyone in the US ever made.

Good luck guys, but it looks real bad down in the US. It seems like Dish has the upperhand now. Utlimately, Dish wanted the customer info and was denied by the courts up until now, but now that they got theBroken admitting his connection to all the FTA suppliers, Dish will be getting those customer lists in a hurry!

Quote:
For the last few days while Hashhu was on vacation terrible news came to light.

The coder who was making the files for Captain, Cools@t & Viewsat became known to everyone... Phillip Allison of Seminole, Florida... and in the court documents he has admitted making and selling the BIN files to Freetech aka Cools@t and Viewtech aka Viewsat.

Echostar needed to prove a connection between the Receiver makers and the pirate BIN files and they have so its all downhill for Freetech & Viewrech from this point on. They will be making whatever settlement arrangements they can work out and they will be gone. No way to get out when somebody gives you up.

They also have proof this guy was sending the files to ###########.com and f2fta.com with instructions to post them. Anybody that can be tied to this guy is done for because he has given up everyone it looks like.

The current documents don't show any other websites but DISH may be keeping some of their investigations secret and we may find out some more names as time goes on.

The only surprise in the documents was that Allison stated in a communication that they had a software method to make Viewsat receivers work on Nagra's new system - it is not indicated if this was the add-on Dongle for iks or the 'card' fix but most likely this guy would have gotten something to work.

So much for 'his' Nagra 3 fix.

UPDATE: Information is now available that a Neosat/K-Box coder has also been arrested - which makes sense as there is a connection to Cools@t and this investigation has been on-going for more than a year - however I haven't been able to confirm if this is true yet.

Quote:
Well the guy is basically admitting to coding for Viewsat, Cools@t, etc. He must also be cooperating with Dish, so what else does the court want? If there was a wire transfer from Viewsat to this guy's account, or a check or any payment paper trail, Dish has proven beyond a doubt the merits of their case.

Basically, Viewsat/Cools@t will be settling now cause they have no chance in hell of winning, and as part of that settlement, Dish will demand customer records. They won't need a court order for those records.

Have a look at the Cools@t site - all their STBs have been discontinued.

Charlie is cracking the whip right now!

Here is more of what was said C & P

V2neo has been busted
Here we go again folks...
This is a c/p from a MOD at v2neo's home site so take it for what it's worth!

c/p

V2neo has been busted
I have been told from a reliable source that v2neo has been busted. I will let users know more details as i receive them.

end c/p

Why a MOD would post a message like this at his/her own Home site is beyond me?!?

c/p viper from the home site...

its a SAD day in the testing world - as one of our own has been busted...

to anwser a few Questions:

no the IKS system is NOT at risk or have been compermized in any way...

ver.4.28 " you are to use it "

as far as login IP's it a well know fact that our IKS server DOES NOT log IP's

How did ver.4.28 come to be - there are many ppl on the v2 team and a few of them u see everyday that help v2 in the Quest of this hobby so relax and enjoy the TV...

trust me when i tell u this - it not the last we have heard of v2 and the support for NEOsat.....

thanks

VIPER

we will keep you updated - as soon as we know

Originally Posted by v2neo
First of some history about me. I have been in the "testing" industry since 90's. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I was not active in the industry from 2002, till March 2006. In 2005 I was approached by several people to assist them including Viewsat and Neosat. At the time I didn't want to be involved with either one. However in the background I started catching up to what I have been missing for over 3 years. I assisted Neosat with a forum site in late 2005 and consulted with them on what path to take. Please understand that I was new to FTA at this time. I and Neosat started off in a friendly path. During this time I also started making new acquaintances, one of which was Teknofreak. Neosat sent 33 units to Teknofreak, in return he added Neosat section to his forum xxx.#####.com. After that I started to talk to Teknofreak quiet a Bit and learned that the "NORW GROUP". Over the next few months he had me believing that I had to get to know the "NORW GROUP". Eventually I did and met them in person. I got to learn that 1 of the members in the group was the original writer of the 1st script which was used to dumped rom102 (per his request he will only be referred to as "abc". Over the next few months I became very friendly with them. I got to learn the abilities of all members and learned how they assisted Cools@t.
Teknofreak (aka: blindscan/matchbox/and many others) assisted in marketing and testing of the unit
BCMugger: Handled sales in Canada and testing of unit.
KFC: Acted as the front man of technical knowledge (though limited knowledge himself but very resourceful)
"Nameless": good C coding no card knowledge
"ABC" predominantly dumping/assembling the cards and also coding.
These gentlemen were known as the NORW GROUP. They were also the "azrael" Spacestar.
Side note:
I learned recently that either Cools@t had not held up there end of the bargain and not paid Teknofreak what they promised or Teknofreak did get what he was promised but never shared with the all members of the group. Also that Spacestar did in fact pay Teknofreak what they promised and still Teknofreak did not share with all members of the group.

More about v2neo...
c/p noitall from v2neo's Home Site...

V2neo is only one person as I personally have talked with him. He is also the main developer/coder behind the IKS servers and software. He does have others who help him (they will remain nameless) who do patching, coding and other related tasks so that may be why you see fixes at least in the mean time. But be assured, with V2 gone, so will IKS for the Neosat, Neusat products.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9746
Again a big joke from Sonicview.LOL

The thechnic use by SV is very low, everybody is busted but never Sv.

This is a sh1t C/P as usual.

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 488
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Applebees

Post Number: 107
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1256
Not one word of that post is true.
Fail

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 444
Better do some checking, he's been busted.

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1772
pshh that better not be me

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 276
Did V2Neo get busted for the sh1tty support of Neosats? cause it can't be for hacking... that fukn' box hasn't worked properly since December!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us